3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

CNTF

Started by Athakinu, June 01, 2005, 07:34:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Athakinu

Hello you experts.
This China based company is delivering pretty good earnings (CC today) but it is new so the chart isn“t much to look at. I am just wondering how high it could go. Any comments? ???

linsmart

 anyone noticed that?? 2005 earning is 0.93 per share... (correct me if i am wrong). all time high volumes today. charts shows great accumlation started from sept.  i think its is just the beginning of the rally. $20 is on its way.

Richard

Wireless is somewhat hot in China...
This issue kinda sorta broke a downtrend on a touch of volume...


Richard

LOL! Running with the herd on this one...I sure hope they don't decide to turn around without telling me...


calven

This stock is on FIRE! - approaching HOD again 13.69

Even the people that got in at market open this morning (me) are up 15%....

Thanks Richard, great pick!

(more applause)
StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

Richard

Quote from: calven on November 17, 2005, 02:19:01 PM
Thanks Richard, great pick!

No problem, glad to see my sarcasm didn't put you off...I guess I shouldn't do stuff like that when picking stocks.

I'm glad I decided to be a more active member, I feel like I'm already learning many new things and advancing towards my goal.

Richard's goal = "Consistantly take profits out of the market"

calven

#6
Got to applaud again. I am also glad you decided to become a "more active member" ....Your alert on CNTF last night made me 800$ today and there is still more upside IMO. Hope I can return the favor some time.

I am also following gold closely in case the market would for some reason turn red... keeping an eye on NEM and HMY
StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

calven

This one certainly seems like its going to breakout again! 13.57 now and testing week highs...  >:D
StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

calven

StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

calven

StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

calven

Now 14.62 and approaching a new HOD

Up 24% now... will sell over 15.

Thanks for the alert Richard. Another applaud!  >:D
StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

calven

Well someone didnt do a search. And someone didnt post any content... ;)

Lets just pick 1 and stay with it. We have 3 now.... I dont really care which one. I would say the other one would be better seeing as there are charts and analysis.

You are correct though...my apologies...
StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

Richard

8)

I guess it's time to take at least some profit here...

Sorry about the multiple thread confusion. I actually searched for this, but didn't see any reason to post in a 6 month old thread that had no charts or anything.

Ramsburg


I've just merged the 3 CNTF's topics on this one.

regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

setravis

Thanks Rams for the fill of the request to merge these 3 threads. ;)
Now we have us 1 , much better to follow. ;D
Good trading to you !
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis