3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Final Results (1st Edition)

Started by Ramsburg, December 05, 2005, 02:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramsburg

Hello !

Here are the Final Results of this First Edition of the Stock Picking contest.

Congratulations Lucas Scott ! (you'll be contacted today with instructions to receive the prize and about the interview)

The next edition we'll start next Monday (December the 12th), we are just making some last changes on the rules and code scripts.

best regards !
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

basonista

No, wait!!! KKD is up 7% today!!!  Haha, just kidding. ;)  Congrats you guys and especially Lucas Scott.  Nice picking! ;D

ScottishTrader

Hey I thought I had 10th place with CNXT???

OK I know its only 10th place, but still nice to be up on the leaderboard.  Congrats to all on the great picks ;D

Ramsburg

Quote from: ScottishTrader on December 05, 2005, 03:55:08 PM
Hey I thought I had 10th place with CNXT???

OK I know its only 10th place, but still nice to be up on the leaderboard.  Congrats to all on the great picks ;D

ups...  ::)
My mistake Scottish Trader... the leader board was not the final one... I've just posted the new one. (thanks for reporting)

Congrats for that 10th place ! ;)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

thai626

I echo everyone elses response as well Lucas....Congrats on a job well done.  Also, congrats to all those who thought GTE was going to be the overall winner in the stock picking contest.  Unfortunately, I picked SVA and HOM which made a nice run but didn't make the cut at the end.  Again.....Congrats!  I'm looking for some payback in this month's contest though!
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

wrangler

Congrats to you Lucas Scott for you're num.1 finish and also to the rest of the top ten :o
wrangler

stocky

Congrats and applaud Lucas Scott. Thats hell of a return. Keep them coming.