3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Lets go GZPN!

Started by higherstocks, December 12, 2005, 07:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

higherstocks

Both stocks are setting up for a great December!  ;D

Livana

Hey higherstocks,

Could you elaborate on those 2 a bit further?

Thanks!

wrangler

hi higherstocks
I wanted to let you know in case you didn't. Anytime a stock has a fifth letter it has been added and means something.
The fifth letter in IFLBE which is the letter E means ,"Delinquent in required filings with the SEC", I'm not saying this is a bad stock but just wanted you to be aware of this.
Goodluck trading :)
wrangler

higherstocks

Hey wrangler, yes I know.  ;)  That has nothing to do with the reason for the play in December though.  To elaborate on greenzap (GZPN).  The stock is pretty much a stealth stock and they are basically your paypal competitor.  They have has revenues increase 300% and membership has skyrocketed.  Just put on watch.  ;D

sebfr

Hi, higherstocks and others...

Applaud you for finding IFLBE ! :D I believe great luck of a big huge in the newt montsh..More explanations on section "Stock market talking" (Topic -> "My personnal approach of Head and Soulders").


DannyOhad

sebr,

I didn't get your idea after reading the mentioned post.
Do you see IFLBE rising or falling next month?

sebfr

I bought Shares of IFLBE if price reaches 0.020-0.025 with high volume...I am waiting !

DannyOhad

IFLBE up more than 30% by now, on a nice volume!

It seems like the beggining of a takeoff week!  ;D

joozt

Fabuleus pick!

i tried to buy some @0.020 and i only got filled 3300!!! (=66$) +40 $ transaction costs
:(
goodluck for the ones with more shares  :-\


sebfr

Sorry...

Have a look on interactivebrokers for their commissions :
http://www.interactivebrokers.co.uk/fr/accounts/fees/commission.php?ib_entity=fr

Great broker...Mine..I recommend it very very very much !!!

higherstocks

Well we got the start of increase in volume and price action.  Im price should increase till the end of december.  Following the past two years.

DannyOhad

Looks like a false breakout....  :'(  ???
Let's see what happens tomorrow....

higherstocks

I am liking what Im seeing today was a Long White Candlestick.  We will have to see about tommorrow if I can get 4 mil + shares trading tommorrow I will be happy.  ;D


Livana

I got into IFLBE yesterday @ .020. It did a nice hop to 0.025 at opening but is now stagnating at 0.019  :-\

10 MA crossed over 50 MA last Friday.. we'll see where that leads us