3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Going for $100,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by higherstocks, December 14, 2005, 10:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

higherstocks

Ok got over the last failure on GRYF.PK and I am going to throw some play money in the ring again going for $100,000.  My picks will be aggressive and speculative.  I started with 90,000 shares of IFLBE ($1620) and will sell at the end of December.  The reason for my pick is because of the retail bubble about to happen along with Christmas and the rumors of the Phantom to debut in Feburary.  If you look at Dec 03 and Dec 04 this stock had some good runs and I am hoping History repeats itself.  As you can see in the chart with the December spikes!  The new CEO sounds like he is really pushing to get the Phantom out.  ;D

setravis

Go for it ! Wish you all the luck.  ;)  Applaud.....
Make that $100,000 ,and the make some more.... ;D
Did you get over you mad spell with me? Because I had nothing to do with what was going on!!! Good trading to you.....make some $$$ 

Regards,
Your fellow trader @ 3SOF
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

DannyOhad

Some decline with lopw volume.
We need some news for the big volume takeoffs to come!  ;D

higherstocks

Thx Settravis, sorry about the misunderstanding with all that crap.  ;D  As for my pick with IFLBE its a little down today and I do need a little volume.  Thats the problem with speculative plays.  I am expected the volume to come and we will just have to see.  For this play to work from my eyes is I need the volume to pickup around the 20th of DEC,  if it doesnt I dont think it will repeat history and I will move to another speculative play.  Its the waiting game for me right now.  GLTA on today and future trades.  ;D

higherstocks

Tommorrow looks to me like its going to be a big day for IFLBE.  The bid and ask have gone up, and they filed.  So I will have to see about tommorrow.

higherstocks

A little more volume today with IFLBE and moved up about 6%.  I am hoping for a good week next week, usually Monday will tell the story.  I need for IFLBE to have a big jump in volume on Monday for a good week (4-5 Mil).  Also please post your comments if you have any on this stock would love some technical advise along with and fundamentals.  I will see everybody Monday and have a great weekend.

dez

Higherstocks:

History can repeat itself so i decided to join you on this little penny stock. This market year is not radically different than 2004 so maybe lightning will strike once again.  I put in an order on Friday - 125,000 shares at .017.  After an entire day only 600 shares were filled at .017.  That tells me there is absolutely no interest in selling this stock price lower.  So that leaves only two directions - sideways and up.

The first sign of an up move will occur if we trade a daily volume greater than 2.5 million shares with an up close on any day in the coming week.

I have this stock listed as a buy- if we have a positive general market bias next week. I have this as a buy- if the stock has a higher close near the sessions end. 

The last two candlesticks formed a Bullish Harami Pattern . This is a bullish reversal pattern that marks a potential change in trend. However, its reliability is low and it definitely requires confirmation.  Good luck to us both !

DannyOhad

IFLBE up more than 30% by now, on a nice volume!

It seems like the beggining of a takeoff week!  ;D

higherstocks

I am liking what Im seeing today was a Long White Candlestick.  We will have to see about tommorrow if I can get 4 mil + shares trading tommorrow I will be happy.  ;D

higherstocks

To me this chart is screaming in a big way.  I do not see alot of shares being let go.  It looks to like we could have a big day coming.  If that day does not come this week I will think about selling.

higherstocks

I dont know why, but I think the price action is looking very suspicious.  I think this will have a big run so I will hol until end of December

higherstocks

THis might get it going.

Infinium Labs Corporate Update
Friday December 23, 8:01 am ET


SEATTLE, December 23 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- CEO and President of Infinium Labs Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: IFLB - News) Greg Koler has announced the filing of Infinium's September 30, 2005 financials in order to remove the "e" from Infinium's ticker symbol.
ADVERTISEMENT


"Our first challenge has been met in terms of compliance, which allows us to move forward with our plans. We've identified our short term and medium term objectives now, both in terms of the company's structure and also the planned production schedule," commented Koler.

"It's very much a cut with the past to build for the future. We have very much to embrace the values of both the games industry and good corporate governance that our partners and shareholders deserve, and if we do this we will succeed," added Koler.

With these in measures in place Infinium Labs believes it will be well positioned to bring product to market in 2006. Supporting this goal will be a board strengthened by strategic appointments that reflect the role of compliance, corporate finance and the entertainment software industry in bringing the Phantom Game Service to market.

"We're very much agreed on what needs to be done and all the appropriate actions are in place; now our focus is announcing our production schedule prior to the New Year," concluded Koler.

About Infinium Labs

Infinium Labs (OTCBB:IFLB - News) is in development of The Phantom Game Service, anticipated to be the first end-to-end, on-demand game service for delivery to the living room. Delivered over broadband, the Phantom Game Service is designed to offer casual and avid gamers a broad library of titles, available anytime, day or night.

For more information, please visit www.phantom.net.

Safe Harbor Statement

Certain statements included in this press release may constitute forward-looking statements. Actual results could differ materially from such statements expressed or implied herein as a result of a variety of factors including, but not limited to: the development of the Infinium Labs technology, ability to secure additional financing, the successful marketing and distribution of the Phantom Game Service, acceptance by the market of Infinium Labs, products and technology, competition and timing of projects and trends in the gaming industry, as well as other factors expressed from time to time in filings Infinium Labs will make with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). As a result, this press release should be read in conjunction with periodic filings Infinium Labs makes with the SEC. The forward looking statements contained herein are made only as of the date of this press release, and Infinium Labs undertakes no obligation to publicly update such forward looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.



higherstocks

CLosed at the HOD and closed above 10, 20, and 50 day moving average.  I am ready for take-off.  :o 

DannyOhad

We have got news:

Infinium to Launch Phantom Lapboard
Wednesday December 28, 8:01 am ET


SEATTLE, Washington, December 28 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- CEO and President of Infinium Labs Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: IFLB - News) Greg Koler has announced Infinium Labs will be launching the Phantom Lapboard in Q-2 of 2006.
ADVERTISEMENT


The Lapboard is a bespoke wireless keyboard and mouse designed specifically for PC Gamers. Amongst the features it boasts are a 360-degree rotating keyboard for either left or right-handed players, under the keyboard is the lapboard for the mouse that allows gamers to play from their armchairs - within a 30 foot radius of their PC. This layout allows users to keep both hands closer together when using the mouse and keyboard. Optimised for gaming and media access the Lapboard has full size keys, extended space bar and an inverted 'T' for both left and right-handed players to navigate through games. The Lapboard will have U.S. and international compliance for distribution in Europe and Asia.

"Where consoles have always scored over the PC games has been in the physical interface the user has with the game. Our Lapboard changes all that. PC Gamers can get a premium peripheral that enhances the gaming experience considerably. It's also the perfect stepping stone and bridges the subsequent launch of the full service further down the line. The required $ USD 2 million round of funding for the Phantom Lapboard is a necessary step to deliver our vision for our products and services quickly into the market, positioned for both consumer and OEM segments, and book revenues by June 2006." said Greg Koler

Whilst final pricing has yet to be set for the Phantom Lapboard, Infinium Labs will launch the product through direct over the internet strategic e-commerce sites with viral marketing, advertising campaigns and trade events to support the new Lapboard.

About Infinium Labs

Infinium Labs (OTCBB:IFLB - News) is in development of The Phantom Game Service, anticipated to be the first end-to-end, on-demand game service for delivery to the living room. Delivered over broadband, the Phantom Game Service is designed to offer casual and avid gamers a broad library of titles, available anytime, day or night.

For more information, please visit www.phantom.net.


higherstocks

Sold IFLB for now I dont like the high volume and decrease in price over the last two days.  I immidiatley bought 8,000 shares of MOBL and 40000 PLNI.  I Like PLNI for the fact that they will be coming out with a buy-back program this month and I think we should se a good 3 bagger on this one.  MOBL I will be holding long term I emailed the ceo and he said they are planning to move to NASD in the beginning of 2006.  I believe the wireless technology will explode this year and MOBL has been leading the way.  I live 5 miles from the first ever wireless city (Tempe) which MOBL setup.  They have 6 other cities and I believe all major cities will be setting wireless networks up.