3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

VRDI.OB

Started by Ramsburg, December 19, 2005, 10:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramsburg

This is no recommendation or whatsoever; I'm just posting this chart, because it appeared on my filters tonight ;)

I see this stock was already mentioned on this post today by Setravis:
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=3428.msg38670#msg38670

Something BIG (or really low  >:D) is going on in VRDI.OB... huge relative volume today, and a 360% rise today apparently with no news... Is this just a pump & dump, or what ? Anyway, I expect some huge volatility tomorrow, and VRDI should be the playground for some speculators ;)

Regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

gmarc66

I heard thru the grapevine that this was an organized group play. Sometimes they last for a day, sometimes a bit longer if its a good one.. This is a quick day trade stock...not an investment.  Tread very cautiously.

julia

setravis

The move has continued this morning...
But I'm just a watcher !  ::)
+54.05%.........Volume @.......842,551
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

domination


cumulina

I made myself a new-years promise: never to trade the small guys again!

It isn't newyears quite yet, though... ;)

I got in yesterday at 0.17, and out today at 0.26  8)

Band-aid for holding on to SVA!

I wish those of you holding it the best of luck.
Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.

doyerdiligence

Ramsburg you play any coin here?
i made some sweet cash on that morning 15 min flip
DAMNNNN  :o i thought i was still dreaming on some westcoast hangover $-)
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

sebfr

Hi,

Time to buy again at 0.068...Very speculative

Desdriv

Their Website is for sale for $800.00, don't like to be negative, especially with a new year upon us, I hope you all make money just a friendly "please be careful" I don't own this stock, Good Luck and Happy New Year!

setravis

Nice bounce up today...

Technicals
Stochastic - Bullish
Percentage Gainer

"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

Nice volume and price action.
+53.85%.....Volume @.....2,380,405
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

pensandoenti67

 ;D   Don't be amazed if we get a huge contract from the government.  The current security system used in the Governemnt is not as good as a finger print system would be. 

Also, look at the weekly chart RSI still under 30, long climb to RSI of 70, I say in 4 weeks we will be there.

Just my hunch feeling and sentiment.


basonista

Bought in today at .215 on the pullback.  Any comments on today's action?

Liquid Stick

In the world, of gifts from god, I succumbed to mediocrite and settled for engineer.  When here is where I belong.

Terliso

This one caught on my filter also ;)
after the long downtrend since 2004... now VRDI is turning around ;)

--prices close above 50MA
--we got huge volume here ;)

Liquid Stick

VRDI looks ok.  but the shooting star would have me concerned.  A gap down should lead to price erosion.  If, it does gap down it changes to a three line candlestick pattern and the shooting star makes it more reliable.  and stays down it becomes a shooting evening star. 

http://tinyurl.com/9as4c

In the world, of gifts from god, I succumbed to mediocrite and settled for engineer.  When here is where I belong.