3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

**The 3SOF Car Show**

Started by fous, December 20, 2005, 12:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fous

Im starting this thread for anyone who absolutley loves cars. Either just talk about them or post pics of your car that you admire more than life itself ;)

-fousc
trade it like you mean it!

fous

Heres my 97 BMW M3 that i sold this last summer so i could start trading............. God i miss driving the ultimate driving machine  ;) But i sold her for a good cause, plus she was breaking down on my with very expensive repairs. One day i will buy another M3, but a brand new one ;D

-fousc
trade it like you mean it!

fous

My camaro i bought when i was 16.......I prob shouldnt be around after i the risks i went through with that baby. A little white trash lol..... But she was a fun car. Rollin down the street with the t- tops off, big gulp in hand,  a cig in the mouth, and wearing a wife beater. What more could a women look for in a man?? 8)

Have one more car i owned that was prob my favorite. No pics until i get back to school though.....

-fousc
trade it like you mean it!

AussieTrader

I used to race Caterham Sevens when I lived in the UK. This was taken at Silverstone a few years ago. I did OK, never won any races but got a few podiums and pole positions in qualifying etc. Unfortunately had to sell when moved to Australia.
The Caterhams handle like no other car, bit like a motorbike but with 4 wheels, they are awesome.
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

LiveLife

#4
AussieTrader, very few people get to experience driving "true" race cars.  I bet your ride was awesome!

Nice cars fousc!  When I was in High School and College, I too longed to own a Z28 and BMW.  Well, I got married and had to raise a family and passed on my dream of owning a sports car.  I settled for a commuter car and a truck.

This is my wife's 2001 Corvette Z06.  Before we bought it, she reminded me of my mottos: "Life is short, Live Life!  When will you live life, if not now?" and we decided to buy it.

At first I thought it was an excess that we didn't need, but I am very glad that we bought it.  My wife said, "If you work hard, why not give yourself some rewards along the way?"  I agree, all work and no play is not good.

BTW, our marriage has improved since then  :D

Next, I am looking for my High School "dream" for my son: 1985 Toyota 4x4 Pickup or 4Runner so we can work on it together as a project.
Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day - Teach a man to fish, you feed him for life.

fous

That awsome that you used to race cars Aussie, that looks like a good ol time. Ive always wanted to race cars.

And sweet vette LL :) Im sure you borrow that from the wife from time to time.

heres my other Beamer that i had before i bought my M3. This was probably my favorite car i owned. I called it the speed boat, Cause it was fast, but it was big and as smooth as a boat floating on water.

Its a 1988 735i. This one was very unique though, it had a 5 speed manual transmission which i adored. Only 2% of the 7 series produced that year came with the manual transmission so i was lucky to find this one. And i just love it cause it looks like im in the mafia or something 8).

For an 88' she was a beauty, i would probably buy her back if i could find her.
trade it like you mean it!

wrangler

#6
Here's a pic of how my Jeep was fixed up when I got married. Me and wife love jeeps and now she wants one. Been looking for one to get her when we get it I'll add it to.
Great pic Aussie, must have been fun.
wrangler

SmartWrasse

#7
Livelife is another Corvette owner (waving).
I love Corvettes.  Wish I had more garage space and money to fill the spots.  I have the first 2 cars in blue on this web page.



http://www.mdteague.com/Cars.html

rcr

#8
I'm gonna add to the BMW tradition here.  here's my 1997 740iL.  Boy are these guys tough to maintain but when they run they are beautiful cars!  Gotta love the V1 radar detector.


-rcr-

Livana

Boys and their toys...  ;D ;D

I'd put a pic of my 2001 Jetta but, well, I don't have any for a starter, and it's not really a classic or anything fancy, so I'll pass. But I WILL put a picture of my Mini Copper... as soon as it's in the garage, which is not yet...

netfishmademerich

#10
Here's a shot of my 04 Lexus IS300 taken about 1.5 year ago at a club BBQ event.  I've driven it for about 25K miles thus far and it's a great car.  Rides very smooth and it's darn fast cruising on the freeways.

Also here is the watch that goes with the car.  The dial of the watch matches the design of the car's instrument cluster.

LiveLife

#11
I love cars.  I grew up with a dad who restored classics as a hobby.

Once I have some time and spare change, I am planning to build a Lamborghini Diablo kit car based on a stretched Pontiac Fiero donor car.  Don't laugh, but the GM V-6 pushed to about 260-280 HP is plenty for me with decent gas mileage.

My wife said, she would race me in the kit Diablo in her Corvette Z06 anyday, lol.
Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day - Teach a man to fish, you feed him for life.

SmartWrasse

Quote from: LiveLife on January 03, 2006, 06:37:41 AM

Once I have some time and spare change, I am planning to build a Lamborghini Diablo kit car based on a stretched Pontiac Fiero donor car.  Don't laugh, but the GM V-6 pushed to about 260-280 HP is plenty for me with decent gas mileage.


Looks cool.  I like kit cars too.  Converted a 73 VW beetle from a sedan to a 2 seat soft top with a fiberglass shell kit when I was in school.  Rebuilt the engine, painted it and had lots of fun.  I'll dig the pick up and scan it in some day.

Factory five has some neat cars like 427 Cobra kits and a supercar they are developing based on a corvette mid engine with tubular frame.

My cousin just moved out here from SoCal, and has just bought a 67 small block vette with sidepipes.  Very nice car.

B_Dub

My pimp Ride 8)

                              __
                      ___/[__\__
                      L_O_[__]O_)

statement00

There are some very nice cars on here, you guys have good taste lol. Here's mine, a 1992 mitsubishi 3000gt SL. It's not the twin-turbo version, but maybe one day....