3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

wlsa.ob

Started by abagillion, December 21, 2005, 02:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abagillion

Company CEO today reported buying 33.5k sh on 12/16 @ .29-.35.  Stock is seeing buy interest.  Market cap approx 10M, 2005 revenue approx 25M, 2005 eps approx .03-.035.  Recent conference call is available for those interested.  Company has been built through acquisitions over last couple years.  Now appears to be poised for profitable growth.

wrangler

#1
Put this one on you're watch list or enter now to get in before it goes. This one will be a big play. I'm posting two charts one is weekly muti-year and one is daily with 8 and 26 MA's
Wireless Age Unit Performs the First Canadian Trial of Mobile Broadband Using Fixed Wireless Technology
PrimeZone Media Network (Wed 8:33am) 
• Wireless Age Announces 2006 First Quarter Revenues of $7.1 Million
Market Wire (Thu, Apr 6) 
• WIRELESS AGE COMMUNICATIONS INC Financials
EDGAR Online Financials (Wed, Apr 5) 
• Wireless Age Releases Fiscal 2005 Results
Business Wire (Thu, Mar 30) 
• WIRELESS AGE COMMUNICATIONS INC Files SEC form 10KSB, Annual Report
EDGAR Online (Thu, Mar 30) 
• Wireless Age Announces Record Revenues of $4.4 Million in First 2 Months of 2006
Business Wire (Thu, Mar 2) 
• Wireless Age Subsidiary mmwave Technologies Inc. Selected by Major Canadian Carrier to Provide Test Solution
Business Wire

Sorry first chart should read weekly instead of daily
wrangler

wrangler

WLSA : Bought today @.38
wrangler

rv

Quote from: wrangler on April 12, 2006, 01:19:49 PM
WLSA : Bought today @.38

careful, wrangler, this stock is on stockbum.com (an affiliate of stockster.com) and the last time someone posted info on a stock, that was on one of their sites, they got lambasted and smited severly....just a heads up, fore i'm convinced your in no way pumping.....

vista

I followed a few of stockbums alerts (paper trading for now) and the stocks they pick dont appear to be worth anything. So far, all they have picked since I started getting their alerts have bombed.


skooled

yah I thought this one was worthwhile and just got in at $.38 myself....

hopefully the future holds high rewards  ... good luck to all holding.....

vista

I would also like to point out that since I joined stock bums alerts by spam emails have increased. I used to get 3-4 now I get 15-20 and this started the day after I subscribed to their mailing list. There also doesnt appear to be any way to unsubscribe.




wrangler

Hi rv
I don't buy stocks according to any pumper. I buy according to how a chart looks and I alway's use a muti-year and compare it to it's daily and when I see that both are heading for an uptrend then look for news and this one fit the picture for my pick.
Appreciate all the comments and feedback but I depend solely upon my own judgement of buying and selling and it has nothing to do with any pumpers,,dumpers,,message boards,,rumor spreaders if this is what one depends on he is only heading down and will never learn to stand on his own two feet to grow into a successful market trader.
Goodluck trading to all :)
Quote from: rv on April 12, 2006, 01:45:32 PM
Quote from: wrangler on April 12, 2006, 01:19:49 PM
WLSA : Bought today @.38

careful, wrangler, this stock is on stockbum.com (an affiliate of stockster.com) and the last time someone posted info on a stock, that was on one of their sites, they got lambasted and smited severly....just a heads up, fore i'm convinced your in no way pumping.....
wrangler