3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Happy Holidays!

Started by gmarc66, December 23, 2005, 12:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmarc66

Just wanted to send out happy holiday wishes to all the great 3sf members. ;D

And of course to the leaders themselves...David and Fredrick :)

I hope everyone really enjoys themselves during the holiday season as it has been a trying past few months and I think we all deserve a nice happy and relaxing break!

Good wishes to everyone and have lots of fun, food, drink and laughter with your family and friends.

peace and take care

julia

cumulina

Thank you, Julia.

The same good wishes to you, and to all of 3sof's large group.
Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.

snowcat

A great holiday to all!  Here is my Christmas/Hanuakah card....very cute (and cool for the kids)

>
>
>
> http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=0212320003
>
>
>
Snowy

SmartWrasse

Merry christmas and happy new year!

Jimbo

Merry Christmas  to all !

:) :) :)



P.S.
And try to stay away from your computer during the holiday ......... >:D


snowcat


akclide

Happy Holidays to all, may the new year bring you everything your heart desire.It is Christmas eve and here I am sitting with my family waiting for the rest of the  bunch to arrive so we can open our gifts and have a great meal togather.Thinking How lucky I am to be a part of this God's earth where I have everything I want.A wonderful family.A great country where I live and a band of brothers and sisters I call 3 stocks on fire.Although I have everything, I want to ask God to give me more hopefully through trading so I can do more for the people who are less fortunate.Maybe be a part of the big picture.Do whatever I can without boundries of countries , race or relgion.Amen

wrangler

Hoping each and every one of you have a Merry Christmas in which ever way you celebrate and may the New Year shine bright and you're path be straight.
We only get one time to enjoy our time we have on earth. Enjoy each day as though it may be you're last and love those closest to you for they are the ones you can depend on the most when you're in need.
It is better to give than to recieve and the best gift you can give is LOVE a gift we should never quit giving all year long.
May the new Year be very properous to us all here at 3SOF trading community :)
wrangler