3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Not able to upload a new picture via "Edit my Profile"

Started by la-onda, December 27, 2005, 12:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

la-onda

Could you please check?

I have deleted the old picture, and I have tried to upload a new one (220KB only).

I am not able to save the new status.

cheers
Oliver

Ramsburg

Quote from: la-onda on December 27, 2005, 12:46:31 PM
Could you please check?

I have deleted the old picture, and I have tried to upload a new one (220KB only).

I am not able to save the new status.

cheers
Oliver

Hi la-onda,

I believe thats because of the size (too big). If you want, please send me the new avatar to my email ([email protected]) and I'll upload manually on your profile from server side ;)

best regards !
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

vic666

Ramsburg,

I'm trying to post a couple of pictures of cars on the Lounge section....unfortunately, my current pic. size id like 1.3 MB, I decreased the quality of the pic to get below the 250 KB limit...and when I did do that and post the pic, I see that the pic. size is very very big...I mean, it covered a lotta space and one has to scroll a lot.

How do I keep the image size small, while still getting a good quality pic. of the cars??

Thanks for your help.

Vic'
Long term investments are short-term investments that have gone wrong.