3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

TFSM

Started by David Randolph, January 09, 2006, 08:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

Trades on the 3 SOF Fast Portfolio are supposed to be just technically oriented.

If you believe the trend is your friend you must buy the chart below.

I'll buy TFSM for the 3 SOF Fast Portfolio, 33.33% of capital, or $5,000.

David Randolph

The short term target is $10 because around that level TFSM will meet a medium term resistance.

The trading plan is simple:

1) Take profits at $10.
2) Set a 5% stop loss, if the stock prints $7.96, I'm out.

David Randolph

Everything stayed the same on TFSM, here's the trading plan for today:

Quote1) Take profits at $10.
2) Set a 5% stop loss, if the stock prints $7.96, I'm out.

David Randolph

The plan is set and it won't change, whatever happens:

1) Take profits at $10.
2) Set a 5% stop loss, if the stock prints $7.96, I'm out.

David Randolph

What a nice candlestick on Friday on TFSM, with volume above average. Probably the stock will touch $10 this week, and that's where I'll take my profits.

The plan remains:

Quote1) Take profits at $10.
2) Set a 5% stop loss, if the stock prints $7.96, I'm out.

David Randolph

I'm really tired of the Fast Portfolio, now I believe one can't be a pure technician, or a short term trader, and make money, at least without watching the markets all day long. I can't do that.

If TFSM gives me $9.50 today I'll take it, for the Fast portfolio to be unchanged on the month and end.

I didn't make any money with this venture, but I learned a lot, so it had more value than money ...




AARACH

fundamentally the best way to have a correction is all in one day and and 1/27 was that one day.

minkielover

Can anyone update the chart for this stock?
It's been pulling back a lot and I'm not sure if it's a good time to enter now.
Thanks!

beroznikmal

#8
TFSM has seen some ugly action lately...

Well, to answer your question, the stock was riding on the 50 EMA for a number of days. Todays actions seem to be bullish, at least for now. great buying action at the 12:00 timeframe.

Next resistance level would be at $9.00. Earnings for TFSM is coming out on March 1st. I am not too sure how the fundamentals for this company is doing. Maybe someone can chime in. I will attempt to perfrom some DD tonight.



Up and down it goes, where it ends nobody knows....Or do we.....;)

AARACH

:D  THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY.  I'M NOT A TECH TRADER. STICKILY FUNDAMENTAL.

IN DOING SOME DD LAST NIGHT I DISCOVERED FOR MYSELF THAT DENTSU, JAPAN IS THE MAJORITY OWNER OF THE NUMBER 1 ADVERTISING FIRM IN CHINA.  WILL THIS LEAD TO BUSINESS FOR TFSM-MOST LIKELY.

ALSO TFSM JUST HIRED A CHAP FROM Reliance Infocomm. PART OF THE NEWS RELEASE STATES ----24/7 Real Media made two key new hires in its product management division – Deepak Srinivasan as Vice President, Product Management; and Dwight Green as Director, Data & Direct Marketing. Deepak joins 24/7 Real Media from Reliance Infocomm, where he was involved in planning and engineering a multi-million home Video-over-IP rollout.

Reliance Infocomm is the biggest in INDIA.

TFSM LONG TERM LOOKS VERY GOOD TO ME.  SHORT TERM DEPENDS ON THE MAR 1 NUMBERS.  GOOD LUCK.

FUNDAMENTALLY I THINK WE ARE IN FOR SOME INTERESTING TIMES.

AARACHNOID


minkielover


AARACH

4/14/06 close @10.64--52 WK HIGH IS 10.85

Mkt looks real good and the 4 million + shorts are hanging in.  1st quarter results due 3/3/06.
I believe that the smart shorts(not so smart for going short) will begin reducing their positions prior to that date.  Est. is for .06 --2 or 3 cents higher will kill those shorts still in.  I personally looking for 10 or 11 cents.  Call me crazy but that's my call.

Good luck to all,
AARACH


setravis

Get Quotes Results for "TFSM"
There are no All Markets results for "TFSM"
As in the post by nexta...I suppose it was bought out by MSFT
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis