3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fous

Nice call on NIHK G, I wish i would have got in today before the close but i slept through todays whole session lol, went to the bars last night :D

Count me in on the open tomorrow morning, i imagine a gap open. Looks like a solid G-pattern as well as nice lookin descending channel breakout on huge volume. Thanks for the pick G(applauds).

-fousc
trade it like you mean it!

oicpecnoc

Hey G,

Great to have you back.  Picked up 30k shares of nihk at .119 near the close today.  If I lost on NVAS again I would have to jump out of window, so despite it looking right, I will remain "twice shy".  Being such a T/A guy, this probably won't interest you, but epyh had a 7 million share buy at the open yesterday at .0065, then nothing happened today.  I am sure there are a lot of possibilities, but I think there is a higher probability that it is a good thing than bad, even though the company has been complete bs so far.

JMoney

Keep an eye on PGCN & URIX. Nothing great but could have potential.

setravis

What's up JMoney ...Long time no see!! ;D
Check them out here....PGCN and URIX
EliteG will have my head for trashing up his thread with my junk.... ;D

http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=4226.0


http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=1793.0
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

eliteG

Quote from: gmarc66 on January 11, 2006, 04:59:28 PM
Others that I watched that did very well today on great volume:

APPI-up160% excellent vol.

AUCC.pk -up 89% great vol.

ABTG-up -up 77%, excellent vol. had news a/h yesterday- 1652 trades today

RYNL.pk-Up two days in a row on great vol., up 66% today, 68% yesterday

NTOY.pk- up 109% broke new 52 week high on excellent vol.

PAPO-up 37% on mid afternoon news....very good vol

GBVS-bounced on news, up 28%, great vol.

PECB.pk- been going up lately, 25% today on news.

KNOS - up 32% on news, very good vol.

MXON.pk, up 6%, but doing very well last couple of days...news in today

JYSR- doing well this last week

Others doing well on good vol

SKVY-had news
TLPE
HOGC
KKPT.pk


lots of pinks doing well lately..

Any thoughts on the above stocks that in your opinions could continue their ride tomorrow?

glta

julia


Wo thx Julia great list  :-* I know some of those are on my list and hopefully I will get a chance to look at them b4 open tomorrow.  JYSR is enjoying insider buys i recall and RYNL.. man I wish I woulda seen it yesterday..

Quote from: JMoney on January 11, 2006, 08:24:22 PM
Keep an eye on PGCN & URIX. Nothing great but could have potential.

thx JMoneyMoney  ;) I'm familiar with both.  PGCN.. the force is strong with that one and URIX.  But by comparing the 2(which is a great way to analyze stocks by the way) I feel better about PGCN.  New violent volume, newer issue and know news yet on why this huge move, imho.

Quote from: fousc on January 11, 2006, 06:30:51 PM
Nice call on NIHK G, I wish i would have got in today before the close but i slept through todays whole session lol, went to the bars last night :D

Count me in on the open tomorrow morning, i imagine a gap open. Looks like a solid G-pattern as well as nice lookin descending channel breakout on huge volume. Thanks for the pick G(applauds).

-fousc

thx fousc  :D LOL you would be surprised how good you trade drunk.. hmm we should have an annual trade drunk day  :D  nice chart.. time to change the channel from Discovery to Spike!  :o

Quote from: oicpecnoc on January 11, 2006, 08:18:04 PM
Hey G,

Great to have you back. Picked up 30k shares of nihk at .119 near the close today. If I lost on NVAS again I would have to jump out of window, so despite it looking right, I will remain "twice shy". Being such a T/A guy, this probably won't interest you, but epyh had a 7 million share buy at the open yesterday at .0065, then nothing happened today. I am sure there are a lot of possibilities, but I think there is a higher probability that it is a good thing than bad, even though the company has been complete bs so far.

I totally understand about NVAS.  It sucked b4 and I was even thinking of never watching it again.  But there it was looking all pretty, dressed in potential sweetness and just below a blue sky and what could I do.  Had to buy.  But I'm thinkin the bigger move will be NIHK.  >:D  EPYH pressured under 200sma.. I remember this play seems to have nice fundamentals but the market does not agree so far.. will watch thx  :)

Quote from: setravis on January 11, 2006, 09:15:52 PM
What's up JMoney ...Long time no see!! ;D
Check them out here....PGCN and URIX
EliteG will have my head for trashing up his thread with my junk.... ;D

http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=4226.0


http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=1793.0

I should charge advertising... LOL  :o
Where is my guillotine.. Maybe I can find one on EBAY, lol.

eliteG

Quote from: gmarc66 on January 11, 2006, 04:59:28 PM
Others that I watched that did very well today on great volume:

APPI-up160% excellent vol.

AUCC.pk -up 89% great vol.

ABTG-up -up 77%, excellent vol. had news a/h yesterday- 1652 trades today

RYNL.pk-Up two days in a row on great vol., up 66% today, 68% yesterday

NTOY.pk- up 109% broke new 52 week high on excellent vol.

PAPO-up 37% on mid afternoon news....very good vol

GBVS-bounced on news, up 28%, great vol.

PECB.pk- been going up lately, 25% today on news.

KNOS - up 32% on news, very good vol.

MXON.pk, up 6%, but doing very well last couple of days...news in today

JYSR- doing well this last week

Others doing well on good vol

SKVY-had news
TLPE
HOGC
KKPT.pk


lots of pinks doing well lately..

Any thoughts on the above stocks that in your opinions could continue their ride tomorrow?

glta

julia


from a look at the charts i see, imho

APPI - amazning volume takes this stock to the 200 which is breached but closes underneath.. in these momentum plays I am looking for safety because all news looks shocking to me.. a single bar of movement is just not safe, imo.  And the volume is not the highest this year and history shows the volume days are followed by downward moves on little volume.  Thats scary to me..  I would like to see this in a g-pattern in a few days.. then I would consider it safer.  Otherwise support is too far away.

AUCC - I like the roundness of the move but need a bit of a retrace to feel safe.  Not happy with how deep it is is under its 200.

ABTG - heavy volume with this huge white candle.. its nice to see so much intraday strength and a close just above the 200.. the only downside is where is support at?  would love to see some consolidation and then another breakout.  I will be watching.

RYNL - its so pretty.. its so pretty.. honestly this is a beautiful chart.  It shows exactly what I would like ABTG to do.  It has the burst up(above to 50sma around 12/19) and it consolidates high and tight and gets higher and tighter.. and woo what a picturesque breakout yesterday.  I woulda been heavy in.. but I only saw it mid-day today and the volume is a bit too weak for a big play.  I couldnt buy that far away from what I consider the perfect buy @ .21.    Its a pinkie and I gotta respect that as well.  It means you only buy it exactly where you want it.  I just know its got more left in it but there will be others.  Especially if Julia can hook me up with a list like this real-time  ;) >:D

NTOY - this could be a runner.. above the 200.. looks good with a quick pull back between .016-.018 but I would want to see more volume come in, or play it as a smaller position.  Hmm the flat looking year before makes me like this a lot...

PAPO - nada.. when compared to the other charts it just doesnt stack up.. low volume, under 200..its not ready yet

GBVS - hmm a tiny BB actin like a nice Nasdaq Amex stock.. gotta pay attention at least.  Volume is nice, support came in @ 50sma.  Might be good to start day trading this on the long side to get a feel for it.

PECB - its 6 candlesticks into a move.. needs some consolidation for me to get interested.

KNOS - its not showin me a thing.. doesnt mean it cant go.

MXON - same as above

JYSR - insider buys recently and not so much volume.. already a few candlesticks into a move..  Need a fallback and rebreakthrough to get interested.. hopefully and better volume

SKVY - might be something to watch but not yet.

TLPE - very nice.. almost pulled the trigger earlier in the day but saw NIHK.  Most likely will consolidate around 50cents and give us a safe place to enter.  Very nice.

HOGC - need more movement and volume.. and not so sure it has that in it.

KKPT -  nice 200 bounces but I wouldnt touch it.. it almost cant look nice to me..the shape

thats what i see  :)

Jimbo

WOW.......

Nice work G.   Applaud  :) 


Glad to have you back  :D

eliteG

thx Jimbo  ;)

------------------

changed the name to G's place cause its my virtual apartment and I gotta clean it up sometimes and there is less maintenance without a portfolio.  :D

Big Green Thursday.. here we go  8)

gmarc66

Hey G :D

Thanks very much for the update on all those stocks...I know its alot of work. I see so many movers sometimes on microcaptrade, sometimes i see them early but just don't bother to send them in for review, cause the end of last year was a bit nasty and got me all bummed out.

I will try to post more as I see them moving or acting up..but, i'm sure you would  have caught them anyway...i know i must be picking the obvious ;)

Thanks!! Great work as usual....always love to hear your expert and educated comments on these unpredicatable (well..what i see as unpredicatable ;D) fickle stocks.

See ya soon

julia

gmarc66

Radar WRKC.pk...was up last couple of days and news just in..here's link to penny stock picking where i just posted it...i forgot to add this to the above list yesterday. :)

http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=4278.0

HYRF ..news of dividend in..saw it moving yesterday.

Also radar AWBV, moving premarket...very low vol...but just noticed the premarket activity...suspicious looking ;)

BBSE just got news in of a 2.5mil. sales order.

UPDA and NIHK ,KKPT ABTG, ACHI up premarket.

glta

have a great trading day.

julia

eliteG

Quote from: gmarc66 on January 12, 2006, 09:18:32 AM
Radar WRKC.pk...was up last couple of days and news just in..here's link to penny stock picking where i just posted it...i forgot to add this to the above list yesterday. :)

http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=4278.0

HYRF ..news of dividend in..saw it moving yesterday.

Also radar AWBV, moving premarket...very low vol...but just noticed the premarket activity...suspicious looking ;)

BBSE just got news in of a 2.5mil. sales order.

UPDA and NIHK ,KKPT ABTG, ACHI up premarket.

glta

have a great trading day.

julia

thx Julia.. you rock.. i just applauded you b4 because I hadn't yet for your list b4.. so I gotta wait a while for another applaud.  I appreciate your hard work  :)

On the new list I like UPDA if it breaks its 20ema.. of course NIHK and ABTG look great.. the others I'd have to see the intraday action.  I wouldn't touch HYRF(liars) or WRKC(it doesnt come up in stockcharts)

gmarc66

MLPH looking good with vol. already coming in and up some.

RVMN news on some more dividend or somethign like that....sorry, trying to do this quickly

CHDT movng nicley

SYMD moving some...vol. coming in

Ya..KKPT doing well. :)..not in though.

glta...and thanks for the applause G!! ;D...sweet!

julia







gmarc66

QTEK doing well on shareholder rev news in at 9:30am.

APPI still doing well

AUCC pretty good

AHFP interesting...not huge vol...but for that stock it is

hmmm..QTEK?


thanks

julia

eliteG

NIHK - doing the pull back thing.. still above 200  I still like this stock and I think it has booming potential.  IMO that big volume yesterday has to do with more than the Verizon news yesterday.  Hopefully we'll find out CEO or other insiders are buying heavy.  Wish these guys would go straight up.  It make everything a lot easier.

gmarc66

HTRE.pk doing well last few days..still going on very good vol.

MLPH...any thoughts on this..its doing very well.


thanks

julia