3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

Quote from: gmarc66 on January 12, 2006, 10:41:49 AM
HTRE.pk doing well last few days..still going on very good vol.

MLPH...any thoughts on this..its doing very well.


thanks

julia

HTRE - too extended for safe buy imo

MLPH - will have a very nice volume day.. but dont know about it otherwise

Quote from: messyoup on January 12, 2006, 10:42:52 AM
NIHK needs to hold .106 right?

it would be cool if we could close above that, even up to 10 cents even.  Dont give up on NIHK yet  ;) I think she still looks really powerful.  >:D

gmarc66

NEOM  up on great volume.

XSNX up on news.

NEOM..hmmmm?


thanks

julia

gmarc66

WRKC...doing amazing...low vol...but very steady mover, all buys i believe...had news.

MLPH also doing very well and steady mover.


Anyone get in any of these?

glta

julia

gmarc66

PLMA just got some news in...i believe this is a low float stock..but not positive.

ROBT has some form 4s released with no pps..but, pps up 100%.

good luck to all ;D

julia

gmarc66

HMSLQ up 50% on good vol..been ..not sure why.

CLKTF up last couple of days on news...good vol.


julia

eliteG

Quote from: Mo~Money on January 12, 2006, 04:07:43 PM
NIHK's close of .105 is a little disappointing, I was really hopping for a close of .106 or higher!  Who knows those it could still move!! Its hard to believe we only traded a fifth of yesterdays volume after that news...Hmmm...Well all I can do is hope for a better day tomorrow I guess!

Hey Mo  8) technically I think NIHK has a very good chance of making a powerful move.  In fact I'm thinking with that kind of volume the other day this move has just begun.  NIHK went along down with the majority of stocks today but remains right by its 200sma.  I really think its important not to be exact about a number.  Its the concept thats important.  You want to see support around the 200 and we didn't dive through.  So while support still needs to be confirmed with a bounce.. we're doin ok.  I wouldn't be surprised if some news or PR takes us to new highs shortly.


JMoney

Elite, Check out CLKTF it isn't great but might want to just pay attention to it.

fous

Im still liking NIHK as well, selling pressure on fast rises are a given, its part of the game. Yesterdays candle broke out of a solid looking descending channel, Todays low bounced off the top of the descending channel to close slightly above it. I would like to see a rally tomorrow evading a close below the channnel line.

-fousc
trade it like you mean it!

wrangler

Elite, if you get time before market opens what's you're TA on HIV
Here's link for news on China deal that might be in the works
http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/060112/calypte_biomedical_mover.html?.v=1
wrangler

eliteG

Quote from: JMoney on January 12, 2006, 09:56:17 PM
Elite, Check out CLKTF it isn't great but might want to just pay attention to it.

yo JMoney, beautiful chart for CLKTF... I think I'm a buyer today   8)  applaud thx

Quote from: fousc on January 12, 2006, 10:16:02 PM
Im still liking NIHK as well, selling pressure on fast rises are a given, its part of the game. Yesterdays candle broke out of a solid looking descending channel, Todays low bounced off the top of the descending channel to close slightly above it. I would like to see a rally tomorrow evading a close below the channnel line.

-fousc


great TA fousc, applaud  8)  I want NIHK to evade the close below the channel too.

Quote from: wrangler on January 13, 2006, 08:39:05 AM
Elite, if you get time before market opens what's you're TA on HIV
Here's link for news on China deal that might be in the works
http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/060112/calypte_biomedical_mover.html?.v=1

Its lookin good to me wrangler.. but I'd feel safer if it could tighten and consolidate a few days and then I would be a buyer on the breakout.  thx and applaud for the tip  :)




eliteG

trying a daytrade on IDNX

bought @ 7.34

geez I cant believe I missed the easy swing trade on this one...

wrangler

Thanks for info on HIV. I went ahead and bought @.26
Also look at chart for MCZ, do you think it has a g-pattern forming
Thanks elite for you're insight
wrangler

eliteG

Quote from: wrangler on January 13, 2006, 10:38:36 AM
Thanks for info on HIV. I went ahead and bought @.26
Also look at chart for MCZ, do you think it has a g-pattern forming
Thanks elite for you're insight

no prob  ;)

MCZ is not a g-pattern and I dont think its showing much of anything right now  ;)

eliteG

sold half IDNX @ 7.48

bought ACLS 5.23 as a daytrade  ;)E

gmarc66

Any thoughts on DRGO..up last 2 days on good vol


thanks

julia ;D