3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

basonista

Finally got rid of all those sellers around .199/.20.  ;D

G, if you have time, what do you think of EYII's breakout on high volume today?

eliteG

Quote from: basonista on February 06, 2006, 03:44:46 PM
Finally got rid of all those sellers around .199/.20.  ;D

G, if you have time, what do you think of EYII's breakout on high volume today?

PTSC -  nice fight goin on  ;D

EYII - I'm not touching EYII, I see manipulation in this chart, they had something with HYRF b4 and they ended up being a bunch of liars.  You fool investors once you're done with me.

OneStockMind

PTSC looks nice indeed. Thinking to add more but not sure if that's a good idea.
Shorted CHNR this morning at 17.39.
Didn't sell my AVII this morning in the run. Wonder if I should have.

What does G maestro think? :)

basonista

Quote from: eliteG on February 06, 2006, 03:50:07 PM

EYII - I'm not touching EYII, I see manipulation in this chart, they had something with HYRF b4 and they ended up being a bunch of liars.  You fool investors once you're done with me.


Understood.  Bought and sold today for a quick 25% gain.  Helped to make up for the hit I took on CHID today. :'(  I like where CHID is sitting though.  Lower volume profit taking and close above .50.  Hopefully ready for another push.

And PTSC. ;D  Nice call again, G.  I'm still smarting from selling SUWN right before the run so it's nice to get in on some green with this.  ;D  Let's make this the next SUWN.  ;)

eliteG

Quote from: OneStockMind on February 06, 2006, 03:56:48 PM
PTSC looks nice indeed. Thinking to add more but not sure if that's a good idea.
Shorted CHNR this morning at 17.39.
Didn't sell my AVII this morning in the run. Wonder if I should have.

What does G maestro think? :)

yo onestock,

hmm to add more PTSC.. I wonder if it'll just runaway tomorrow.  In that case should be safe early on.  Otherwise you gotta see what the action tomorrow looks like.  Hope that helps.  I was not really expecting it to be able to close above 20cents today.. thats just big.

CHNR - looks like a nice short I know you were watching it for a while, good job.  8)  I wonder if the chinese stocks rally if the Nasdaq heads down so keep an eye on that.

AVII - I see nothing conclusive on that one.  Sell partial if you would be upset with any fadeback here, imo.

Quote from: basonista on February 06, 2006, 04:03:32 PM
Quote from: eliteG on February 06, 2006, 03:50:07 PM

EYII - I'm not touching EYII, I see manipulation in this chart, they had something with HYRF b4 and they ended up being a bunch of liars.  You fool investors once you're done with me.


Understood.  Bought and sold today for a quick 25% gain.  Helped to make up for the hit I took on CHID today. :'(  I like where CHID is sitting though.  Lower volume profit taking and close above .50.  Hopefully ready for another push.

And PTSC. ;D  Nice call again, G.  I'm still smarting from selling SUWN right before the run so it's nice to get in on some green with this.  ;D  Let's make this the next SUWN.  ;)

Yea if you can be quick like that good for you  8) nice gain on EYII! 

CHID sitting correctly imo will be interesting to watch here. 

PTSC - I think the fun is still to come.  Closing above 20 cents that was big.

SUWN - I hear you on that one.. me too.  That should have been a quick rebuy so I smarted from that as well.  SUWN may still be the next SUWN.  I'm watching it close here.


eliteG

This is what I got on my scanning tonight  ;)

WITM - Solid.  Looks great should lift off soon.

DYMTF - Jmoney brought this up last week and its making its move now.  Pretty chart.

PTSC - Moving nice.. the stage is set for the explosion.  >:D  8)

RMIX - Something to keep an eye on.  Its had a strong move up but I feel like an explosive move is still in there.

JMoney

Sup G

DYMTF and AOOR both doing decent.  :)

Here's VRDI chart. What's your take?




eliteG

Quote from: JMoney on February 06, 2006, 10:36:17 PM
Sup G

DYMTF and AOOR both doing decent.  :)

Here's VRDI chart. What's your take?


Sup JMoney,

Both DYMTF and AOOR were excellent picks.  Really good job.

VRDI - Looks hot here for the short term.  I didn't like the long-term when it came up on my scans tonight but I guess it may have enough for an attack on 20cents.  We shall see  ;)

wrangler

Applaud you again elite for you're great picks you do. :)
Decided to sell PTSC @.205 this morning and take my gain they were bought @.148 ;D and still hold another position that was bought @.175, Still holding the ones I bought for .175 and will take the run going on right now with them. :D
wrangler

eliteG

Quote from: wrangler on February 07, 2006, 09:59:19 AM
Applaud you again elite for you're great picks you do. :)
Decided to sell PTSC @.205 this morning and take my gain they were bought @.148 ;D and still hold another position that was bought @.175, Still holding the ones I bought for .175 and will take the run going on right now with them. :D

thx wrangler  ;D

PTSC is on fire!  >:D >:D >:D

eliteG

Hmm  8) a hammer and then 3 tall white candlesticks means a good possibility to gap strong tomorrow for PTSC.  Lets see how the day ends  :)


nmbr1ballr

Glad I sold my SUWN yesterday.  Can't wait for the next pick.  ;)

eliteG

Lol - when the MMs have to move the ask in bigger intervals(PTSC) you know they are in trouble(having trouble exhausting the need for the stock)  >:D

tip*- do not use ARCA to trade these tiny stocks.  Some MMs wont trade with you and you can see the exact order size, big disadvantage.

eliteG

PTSC - Since this has moved without news(yet) and because it looks so strong technically I have not sold a share.  I believe that here is where you separate the guys who make a nice % from the big baggers.  According to my rules PTSC remains buyable although the safest buying was done under 20cents.  Lets see what the rest of this crazy day is like.  ;)

The MMs here did exactly what they had to do to stop the demand.  Moving the ask quick.  Lets see where they hope to cover.

I feel a stock that moves with momo like this needs one gap up at least b4 its done with its move.  Then maybe I'll start talking about selling.

Lets see if 22 cents will become a bounce zone(its around the 20ema on the 5min intraday)  Also notice that the spread is still farther apart.. the MMs are worried still and exhausted  ;)

nmbr1ballr

So it is still safe to get in or should I wait till a next pick?