3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

setravis

Quote from: setravis on January 31, 2006, 11:52:24 AM
Got  me some of this PTSC  a moment ago G.
In @ 0.175
Did you get in Wizard ?  Let's Rock G !

What's up, Elite One...... ;)
Thanks for the PTSC.......Applaud my friend !!!!!
Let's go to the hop....she's rocking!
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

eliteG

Quote from: nmbr1ballr on February 07, 2006, 10:55:59 AM
So it is still safe to get in or should I wait till a next pick?

A hammer, 3 tall whites, momo  I think the odds are great for a continuation.  But no need to chase.  Let the price come to you... Well geez she's picking up momo here.  So yes I still think its safe

Quote from: setravis on February 07, 2006, 11:01:49 AM
Quote from: setravis on January 31, 2006, 11:52:24 AM
Got  me some of this PTSC  a moment ago G.
In @ 0.175
Did you get in Wizard ?  Let's Rock G !

What's up, Elite One...... ;)
Thanks for the PTSC.......Applaud my friend !!!!!
Let's go to the hop....she's rocking!

woohoo  8)  Hey man so glad you got in.  Rock and Roll  :o

eliteG

PTSC - 5MIN chart


eliteG

PTSC - update daily chart


nmbr1ballr

Damnit, I just tried to get in at .232 and there is a hold on my money till tomorrow.  Guess I will wait till your next pick.

Mo~Money

#200
ADZR is killing me here! >:(
PTSC is rocking tho gr8t call G!  :)
Whats your take on AMVS? been in since .006 looks like a little profit taking, good time too add?
Plan the trade! Trade the plan!


eliteG

Quote from: Mo~Money on February 07, 2006, 01:05:47 PM
ADZR is killing me here! >:(
PTSC is rocking tho gr8t call G!  :)
Whats your take on AMVS? been in since .006 looks like a little profit taking, good time too add?

AMVS
- not sure where to add but still lucks solid to me

Quote from: la-onda on February 07, 2006, 01:24:31 PM

PTSC info:
http://xml.10kwizard.com/filing_raw.php?repo=tenk&ipage=3938520

The size is small.  Insiders can sell while a stock goes up because they simply need cash.  I have been watching the insider moves and its one of the reasons I like PTSC.  Seems very normal.

setravis

Hey, Elite One..
Could I get you to take a look at XPNG.OB ?
I got a thread on it. If you have any thinking on it, you post it here or there.
Thanks Bud...be cool.... 8)
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

eliteG

Quote from: setravis on February 07, 2006, 01:37:16 PM
Hey, Elite One..
Could I get you to take a look at XPNG.OB ?
I got a thread on it. If you have any thinking on it, you post it here or there.
Thanks Bud...be cool.... 8)


hmm XPNG - I need more data on it.  Its too new and I'm wary because of how much volume you have in the first few months compared to this move.  Although you may have found a nice bottom here.  Goodluck dude  :)

gri64

Hi eliteG,

Thanks a lot for the PTSC  :D

What are you thinking about CHID today? Second terrible day and total silence in our board... ???
Is it "perfectly normal pullback (an healthy pullback)"?

Good luck.

JKN

I felt like I just had to stop in G's place and pop a top. 8)  My feet are on the table, I've got the shades on, shorts, and sandals...at least in my head.  Oh ----, I just woke up and I'm at work ! :(

I've been way too busy at work since New Year's to do much trading, just reading posts mostly.  You folks look like you are having way too much fun.  Taxes are going to kill me this year and take a noticeable chunk of my trading cash.  I guess I can consider that a good measure of success !

I'll be lurking, reading, and hopefully, able to join in on occasion.  I think the last time I jumped on the G-train was GLIF. I was in small but came out with 50% profit for about a two week stint, not bad.

Enjoy...

eliteG

Quote from: gri64 on February 07, 2006, 02:06:13 PM
Hi eliteG,

Thanks a lot for the PTSC  :D

What are you thinking about CHID today? Second terrible day and total silence in our board... ???
Is it "perfectly normal pullback (an healthy pullback)"?

Good luck.

You are welcome gri64  8)

CHID - If I was in I think I would stay with it because of the fundamentals although who knows the timing on when that will push the stock up?  Technically(which is how I roll  ;)) I would not be able to buy in until it showed signs that it wanted to push up with some volume.  I think chances are good because David knows his stuff.

Quote from: JKN on February 07, 2006, 02:09:41 PM
I felt like I just had to stop in G's place and pop a top. 8)  My feet are on the table, I've got the shades on, shorts, and sandals...at least in my head.  Oh ----, I just woke up and I'm at work ! :(

I've been way too busy at work since New Year's to do much trading, just reading posts mostly.  You folks look like you are having way too much fun.  Taxes are going to kill me this year and take a noticeable chunk of my trading cash.  I guess I can consider that a good measure of success !

I'll be lurking, reading, and hopefully, able to join in on occasion.  I think the last time I jumped on the G-train was GLIF. I was in small but came out with 50% profit for about a two week stint, not bad.

Enjoy...


yo jkn, hehe yea GLIF was fun.. a precision strike.  Hope to see you around.  8)

eliteG

The market looks crappy and PTSC is up 15% on over 9mill shares!  The odds of continuing this strong trend are growing and growing.  Can you dig it?  :o

factors that help in continuing this trend:

-no news released yet
-no climax volume
-relatively untalked about by stockboards
-market looking bad
-closing above 20 cents
-hammer and then 3 tall whites
-no big gap yet

Can you dig it?  :o

hrob

Hi eliteG,
always enjoy your work, and would appreciate your opine on CGTLF...according to thier pr releases they are profitable, have plenty of cash, are growing revenues in a large way, and they are at thier at a 2month breakout with decent volume. btw, I did take a position in this at the pullback to the 5ma today. Will this rocket, or is it a dud? Thanks G, for everything!
Robert