3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

Quote from: hrob on February 07, 2006, 02:56:23 PM
Hi eliteG,
always enjoy your work, and would appreciate your opine on CGTLF...according to thier pr releases they are profitable, have plenty of cash, are growing revenues in a large way, and they are at thier at a 2month breakout with decent volume. btw, I did take a position in this at the pullback to the 5ma today. Will this rocket, or is it a dud? Thanks G, for everything!
Robert

thx hrob I assume you meant CTGLF  ;) - you may be right on the start of something there but I need a bit more volume and movement to really make it look appetizing.  I would like to see it break 14 cents on volume, settle down and I would be waiting on the rebreak.. so not yet but its got the potential.  There does seem to be a bit of supply above too that is why I would like to see some more action

gri64

Hi eliteG,

In CHID case, I'll try to "stay with it because of the fundamentals" ...  ???

PTSC : "-hammer and then 3 tall whites" - I thought, that there is a very little chance to see 4 tall white candles, only because of your magic  ;)

Thanks, eliteG

eliteG

Quote from: gri64 on February 07, 2006, 03:11:53 PM
Hi eliteG,

In CHID case, I'll try to "stay with it because of the fundamentals" ...  ???

PTSC : "-hammer and then 3 tall whites" - I thought, that there is a very little chance to see 4 tall white candles, only because of your magic  ;)

Thanks, eliteG

Hammer + 3 tall whites + increasing volume on move up = gigantic momentum gap

if the play has real strength the gap will hold and we will be gazillionaires  ;)

and of course my magic helps, lol

>:D

eliteG

I'll run my scans but I think I know what will be shining bright tonight  ;D

Nasdaq down .61%, 13.84 points

PTSC - up 20.2% 11.8 million shares  :)  What I'm looking for tomorrow is the runaway gap  >:D

OneStockMind

Couldn't resisit and added a little bit more @ .242

Lucas Scott

#215
After 3 tall whites aka 3 white soldiers I expect a consolidation tomorrow rather than a gap up. Plus there's resistance at .25 or so from a year ago, so I'm out at .244. I was a little late getting in, having bought just before the close yesterday, but made 20% in 24 hours. Thanks for tipping PTSC Elite!
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

eliteG

Quote from: OneStockMind on February 07, 2006, 04:08:57 PM
Couldn't resisit and added a little bit more @ .242

Nice OneStock.. I hope PTSC zooms away tomorrow.

Quote from: Lucas Scott on February 07, 2006, 04:34:42 PM
After 3 tall whites aka 3 white soldiers I expect a consolidation tomorrow rather than a gap up. Plus there's resistance at .25 or so from a year ago, so I'm out at .244. I was a little late getting in, having bought just before the close yesterday, but made 20% in 24 hours. Thanks for tipping PTSC Elite!

"Common" thought would warn people to sell here and true there is resisance @ 25cents.  But you do not take into account that this rise has been under sustained high volume.  The resistance you speak about was created with 2 days worth of movement.  We closed near the high today and saw a lot of support.  I think the correct play, especially in the momentum penny stock world, is to hold.  I gave many reasons for this today.  The potential is worth the risk.  But good trade Lucas.

OneStockMind

Hopefully we are not going to get "bullish 3 line strike":
http://www.candlesticker.com/Cs82.asp

Mo~Money

Quote from: Mo~Money on February 01, 2006, 03:53:56 PM
Im in .163 lets rock 2marro!! >:D

Well im sorry to say I sold PTSC today also.(@.245). I am willing to bet the strength continues tomorrow as well, but I couldn't turn down AMVS @ .012, had to add and sell PTSC and lock in a nice 50% gain!!! ;)
Thanks Champ!! 8)
Plan the trade! Trade the plan!

ELR

"Common" thought would warn people to sell here and true there is resisance @ 25cents.  But you do not take into account that this rise has been under sustained high volume.  The resistance you speak about was created with 2 days worth of movement.  We closed near the high today and saw a lot of support.  I think the correct play, especially in the momentum penny stock world, is to hold.  I gave many reasons for this today.  The potential is worth the risk. 

hey G, I'm with you, just too much momo to let go.  One more day and keep the trigger finger ready  :) 

where do we send the checks !  ;D

elr

gmarc66

ok...so i had planned to buy ptsc this am....but, got severly distracted by a few of my other stocks that stole my attention as i was deciding wether to sell them or not...anyway..fumbled those pretty badly and missed  out on a few great stocks i had my eyes on.

EVSC....i could have bought it a .021..when i noticed it moving on news...but Noooooooo...was freaked out watching my other stocks.

MSEV....yup..fumbled that one pretty bad when i got in really late..and then sold at a loss...ya...don't ask me how i manage to do that ???..i'm special that way....like Jerry's kids are ;)

Well..i got a tiny piece of RSTN that had new about 1/2 hour before close..i was the very first peron it seems to notice..as the pps didnt even move yet...until like 15secs after news hit...microcaptrade is great for seeing news first....anyway...i completely fumbled that..and finally caught it at .85 and sold at .96...but, got my share amount wrong..so, barely made anything..but, well...i'll take it thanks :)

Be careful with RSTN as first they put out like 3 n/r..then 10 minutes later a seemingly bad one..still not sure whats going on...then someone on a chat site i belong to, mentioned chapter 11 stuff...but, it did close well...waiting to see what happens with that tomorrow.

So...my question after all the babble above...if PTSC runs past the probable, or expected gap tomorrow..and say good buy volume is at and looks to break the dreaded .25 mark...is it a good time to get in and expect a further run...or am i just crazy and begging for a bone that isnt' there?  Call me  crazy...cause thats what i am.

Just want to know if i get it at .25..will it go to .30 for a quick turnover?

thanks a bunch!

julia

JMoney

HOGC looks pretty interesting to me, but nothing to dump PTSC for.  :P


eliteG

Quote from: Mo~Money on February 07, 2006, 07:56:42 PM
Quote from: Mo~Money on February 01, 2006, 03:53:56 PM
Im in .163 lets rock 2marro!! >:D

Well im sorry to say I sold PTSC today also.(@.245). I am willing to bet the strength continues tomorrow as well, but I couldn't turn down AMVS @ .012, had to add and sell PTSC and lock in a nice 50% gain!!! ;)
Thanks Champ!! 8)


Great trading Mo~ and I have been giving you applauds for your picks you posted here specifically, AMVS and USXP.. looking forward to what else you catch.  8)

Quote from: ELR on February 07, 2006, 08:06:04 PM
hey G, I'm with you, just too much momo to let go.  One more day and keep the trigger finger ready  :) 

where do we send the checks !  ;D

elr

Tomorrow is gonna be interesting, no doubt!  And I prefer paypal, lol  >:D

Quote from: gmarc66 on February 07, 2006, 08:23:31 PM
ok...so i had planned to buy ptsc this am....but, got severly distracted by a few of my other stocks that stole my attention as i was deciding wether to sell them or not...anyway..fumbled those pretty badly and missed out on a few great stocks i had my eyes on.

EVSC....i could have bought it a .021..when i noticed it moving on news...but Noooooooo...was freaked out watching my other stocks.

MSEV....yup..fumbled that one pretty bad when i got in really late..and then sold at a loss...ya...don't ask me how i manage to do that ???..i'm special that way....like Jerry's kids are ;)

Well..i got a tiny piece of RSTN that had new about 1/2 hour before close..i was the very first peron it seems to notice..as the pps didnt even move yet...until like 15secs after news hit...microcaptrade is great for seeing news first....anyway...i completely fumbled that..and finally caught it at .85 and sold at .96...but, got my share amount wrong..so, barely made anything..but, well...i'll take it thanks :)

Be careful with RSTN as first they put out like 3 n/r..then 10 minutes later a seemingly bad one..still not sure whats going on...then someone on a chat site i belong to, mentioned chapter 11 stuff...but, it did close well...waiting to see what happens with that tomorrow.

So...my question after all the babble above...if PTSC runs past the probable, or expected gap tomorrow..and say good buy volume is at and looks to break the dreaded .25 mark...is it a good time to get in and expect a further run...or am i just crazy and begging for a bone that isnt' there? Call me crazy...cause thats what i am.

Just want to know if i get it at .25..will it go to .30 for a quick turnover?

thanks a bunch!

julia


geez thats quite an adventure Julia  :D

very possible for that quick turn-over but I think the chance to get in below 25 cents may be over if PTSC runaway gaps.  The truth is we've had a strong move without news.  A trend-player would say this trade is good at least till the news comes out.  Because nothing fuels things better than potential(stick to gasoline with the car though  ;)  :D.. lol).. Who knows a straight up buyout could be on the way.

Quote from: JMoney on February 07, 2006, 10:52:06 PM
HOGC looks pretty interesting to me, but nothing to dump PTSC for. :P



Hey JMo HOGC is at that spot I dont like a downward sloping chart with 200 still above.  Strong resistance in the 50 cent zone as well.  A move to 60 cents with volume then we'll talk  ;)

gmarc66

By elite g

"geez thats quite an adventure Julia 

very possible for that quick turn-over but I think the chance to get in below 25 cents may be over if PTSC runaway gaps.  The truth is we've had a strong move without news.  A trend-player would say this trade is good at least till the news comes out.  Because nothing fuels things better than potential(stick to gasoline with the car though    .. lol).. Who knows a straight up buyout could be on the way."


Thanks for ur tolerance Elite.....and ur response...lol ;D....i really should read what i write before posting...i sound hysterical :D...oh...right...i am hysterical ;)

julia ;)

Mo~Money

#224
Possible Plays Im watching for tomorrow! :)
EVSC
PCFG
OMOG
PBLS
GSHF
MRKL
PMED
PLNI
PRMS
HMSG
URBT
ETLT
WITM
UWRL
PLKC
and thats it!!! some look better than others! :)
Holding alot of AMVS now looking for a good day tomorrow..c'mon baby!! I'm thinkin we will open @ .016 and run too .02 :) well I can dream can't I...LoL  Good Luck All
Plan the trade! Trade the plan!