3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

PTSC -  so no big gap..yet ;) but man I am impressed with how this is holding up.  But its early lets see what the rest of the day holds. 

setravis

Quote from: eliteG on February 08, 2006, 09:46:01 AM
PTSC - so no big gap..yet ;) but man I am impressed with how this is holding up. But its early lets see what the rest of the day holds.

I am impressed with you.....You are so the man!!!! ;D
I applaud you, for all that you bring to 3SOF.
You are Outstanding EliteG.... ;)
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

basonista

Quote from: setravis on February 08, 2006, 10:07:15 AM
Quote from: eliteG on February 08, 2006, 09:46:01 AM
PTSC - so no big gap..yet ;) but man I am impressed with how this is holding up. But its early lets see what the rest of the day holds.

I am impressed with you.....You are so the man!!!! ;D
I applaud you, for all that you bring to 3SOF.
You are Outstanding EliteG.... ;)

I have to second that! ;D

eliteG

thx guys but not so the man right now  :(

PTSC under pressure.. I wish they could go straight up but instead I am going to use this as a buying zone as I am very bullish here and willing to take the risk..hmm as soon as it stabilizes.  I am willing to let it go as low as 19 cents but would like a close over 20cents.  >:D I think I'm making the right play.

waxweazle

what do you think when you look at the chart on

RKTI
follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/VIPchartpicks

eliteG

Quote from: waxweazle on February 08, 2006, 11:29:39 AM
what do you think when you look at the chart on

RKTI

Hey wax weazle, on RKTI i dont see anything indicating its ready to rock yet.  It needs volume.

catrader

what about hmsc? 188 mil traded already.   very risky in that went from 0.0019 to 0.0043 and now like in the 0.03 range.  fill_in_the_gap says stay out because of Cornell financing.  waht's your take though, if have small stake sell, hold?  well appreciate what you see from graphs.

eliteG

Quote from: catrader on February 08, 2006, 11:59:49 AM
what about hmsc? 188 mil traded already.   very risky in that went from 0.0019 to 0.0043 and now like in the 0.03 range.  fill_in_the_gap says stay out because of Cornell financing.  waht's your take though, if have small stake sell, hold?  well appreciate what you see from graphs.

to me HMSC now gets to be something to keep on radar.  If I had a small stake in it I would hold at this point.  I agree with fill though, that Cornell is not a good thing but to me technicals come before everything.  Its very risky for a buy right now but with some movement up and volume I think there could be something in the future.  ;)

nmbr1ballr

#233
I have a buy order in for PTSC at .22.  It has yet to be filled.  Is this still a good price to enter or should I cancel the order?  The buy order is for almost 23,000 shares.

nmbr1ballr

Ulp, too late.  Just got filled.  Let's hope for the best.

wrangler

Hi elite
What's you're TA on GNOLF. Really liked the chart. Bought some to add to add to thread I have going
wrangler

catrader

what about cgpn? volume like 9mil now.   now at 0.01 from 0.006.  up on news.  it is a bird flu type of stock from china.

eliteG

Quote from: nmbr1ballr on February 08, 2006, 12:36:18 PM
I have a buy order in for PTSC at .22.  It has yet to be filled.  Is this still a good price to enter or should I cancel the order?  The buy order is for almost 23,000 shares.

Hey nmbr1ballr, yes I do think that is a fine buy.  I am counting that anywhere on todays candlestick is a fine buy  ;)  I do like this chart and I am willing to let it develop.  PTSC has found support at the 20 ema on the 60min chart.  I think it can still zoom away and no news/pr yet.

Quote from: wrangler on February 08, 2006, 12:41:50 PM
Hi elite
What's you're TA on GNOLF. Really liked the chart. Bought some to add to add to thread I have going

Excellent chart that came up on my scans last night.  I like everything about it except that its kinda new but that isn't really bad it just doesnt allow me to trust the TA as much.  I think its a great pick wrangler  8)

Quote from: catrader on February 08, 2006, 01:01:49 PM
what about cgpn? volume like 9mil now. now at 0.01 from 0.006. up on news. it is a bird flu type of stock from china.

Not enough volume days.  Just this one blip on the screen.  While it doesnt mean it cant go up to me it means less safety.  I want a stock discovered before I find it.  (discovered by lots of volume  ;))

JMoney

GCOG is looking decent here, but im unsure about that major volume on the sell side of the initial run up.


Mo~Money

ADZR is having a nice recovery day here! Looks like a flag pattern forming, what say you G masta Elite One?  ;D
Plan the trade! Trade the plan!