3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

Quote from: Mo~Money on February 08, 2006, 03:24:58 PM
ADZR is having a nice recovery day here! Looks like a flag pattern forming, what say you G masta Elite One?  ;D

Yo Mo, ADZR is definately a flag with that tightening of volume.. truly I'm surprised its help up so well.  But where will it will spring up or down?  I cant get much of a read on that.

Lucas Scott

QuoteBut where will it will spring up or down?

I've been asking myself that same question. My money is on up, as I am still holding from .07. Nice pennant. ADZR deserves to have its chart displayed!
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Lucas Scott

ASXSF was on my weekend scan I posted a few pages back. It gapped up big on Monday on no news (nothing I can see in Yahoo Finance). Too bad I couldn't have brought it to G's Place on Friday - we'd all be millionairres. It's got a nice setup now. Seems to indicate an expectation of news (kind of like ADZR). G, what say you?   
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Lucas Scott

Another one from the weekend scan that is consolidating in a nice way - PHCHF. Overall volume a little on the low side though. I like their revenue growth the last couple years. I will have to do some more DD on the fundamentals. G??
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

eliteG

Quote from: Lucas Scott on February 08, 2006, 03:54:28 PM
Another one from the weekend scan that is consolidating in a nice way - PHCHF. Overall volume a little on the low side though. I like their revenue growth the last couple years. I will have to do some more DD on the fundamentals. G??

Nice find Lucas. PHCHF movin good.. with an influx of some volume its got potential.  Will be watchin, thx  8)

eliteG

PTSC - Ok I got a messy chart up.  What it basically shows is that the trend is still intact.  We had a lil bounce at the 38.2% fib retraced from the bottom of the hammer 5 candles ago to the top of the trend.  We remain above the longer fibs retrace zone, above the trend line, above even the 5ema.  My squiggly line that goes into an arrow is what I would like to see  >:D  Higher lows as we attempt to break through 25 cents.  In my old way of trading I would have let go of PTSC yesterday.  But I have learned a lot from the members of 3SOF and David's handling of the portfolio.  I have learned that when you have a strong momentum stock you should not give up on the first sign of weakness.  Good entry in the beginning, conviction during retrace can lead to huge profits.  :)

nmbr1ballr

G, As much as I do trust you that this will go up, in any event that it starts going down, at what point should I sell.  I bought at .22.

eliteG

Quote from: nmbr1ballr on February 08, 2006, 04:32:48 PM
G, As much as I do trust you that this will go up, in any event that it starts going down, at what point should I sell.  I bought at .22.

I think that involves what % risk you are willing to take as well as technicals.  .19-20 cents should be hard to get through so anything below there may be a violation of this trend.  So basically I take it day to day.  I'm playing this as a news trend play.  This has gone up a lot in a few days on lots of volume(I dont think its because i picked it :D)  I think its a combination of factors but the major reason may be an announcement.   

JMoney

Elite, I like the way you're playing PTSC, good luck!

HOGC finished off the day up 19% on a run that I think still has potential to go up. Looks to be no reason to go down.

Here's GCOG's Updated chart.


Lucas Scott

CGLD - nice chart and I was doing some DD on the fundamentals tonight. There is interesting news behind the recent volume...

Highlights of the 2005 Chanate Feasibility Study (.pdf 2.3Mb) are as follows:

The initial open pit (based on gold at $375/oz) contains proven and probable reserves of 14.1 million metric tonnes of ore with an average grade of 0.812 grams/tonne.  In addition, low grade of 1.0 million tonnes grading 0.445 g/t may be processed.  Of the 382,700 ounces mined 259,500 ounces will be recovered.
It is estimated that the mine could produce approximately 44,000 to 48,000 ounces of gold per year over a 6 year mine life.
Capital costs are estimated at $17.9 million, which includes working capital, with average operating cash costs(1) of $259 per ounce.
Permitting is completed and completion of financing, mine construction is anticipated to commence during early 2006.


My math based on current price of gold ($570/oz) and the figures above:
($570 - $279 operating cost/oz) = $291
($291 margin/oz * 46,000 oz/year * 6 years) - $17.9M capital costs = $62,416,000 gross profit over 6 years $$$$$$ :o

As of Dec 15 they were working on a financing package that would cover much of the capital costs. Was supposed to close late January, but no news yet. I will probably take a nibble tomorrow.

G, what say ye?

GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

eliteG

Quote from: JMoney on February 08, 2006, 07:47:12 PM
Elite, I like the way you're playing PTSC, good luck!

HOGC finished off the day up 19% on a run that I think still has potential to go up. Looks to be no reason to go down.

Here's GCOG's Updated chart.



There is nothing that can stop these small oil and gas companies from going up when they want to  :D  But I dont find the charts that safe.. I think its a short-term thing.  These guys all have lots of supply above.

Quote from: Lucas Scott on February 09, 2006, 03:55:16 AM
CGLD - nice chart and I was doing some DD on the fundamentals tonight. There is interesting news behind the recent volume...

Highlights of the 2005 Chanate Feasibility Study (.pdf 2.3Mb) are as follows:

The initial open pit (based on gold at $375/oz) contains proven and probable reserves of 14.1 million metric tonnes of ore with an average grade of 0.812 grams/tonne.  In addition, low grade of 1.0 million tonnes grading 0.445 g/t may be processed.  Of the 382,700 ounces mined 259,500 ounces will be recovered.
It is estimated that the mine could produce approximately 44,000 to 48,000 ounces of gold per year over a 6 year mine life.
Capital costs are estimated at $17.9 million, which includes working capital, with average operating cash costs(1) of $259 per ounce.
Permitting is completed and completion of financing, mine construction is anticipated to commence during early 2006.


My math based on current price of gold ($570/oz) and the figures above:
($570 - $279 operating cost/oz) = $291
($291 margin/oz * 46,000 oz/year * 6 years) - $17.9M capital costs = $62,416,000 gross profit over 6 years $$$$$$ :o

As of Dec 15 they were working on a financing package that would cover much of the capital costs. Was supposed to close late January, but no news yet. I will probably take a nibble tomorrow.

G, what say ye?



"G what say ye" lol thats great

CGLD - again you find a consolidation high in the pattern and held tightly  8) very cool.  For me I like heavier volume than this.. interesting to see what it does as the 20ema comes up to say hi.

eliteG

Quote from: eliteG on February 06, 2006, 09:23:36 PM
This is what I got on my scanning tonight  ;)

WITM - Solid.  Looks great should lift off soon.

DYMTF - Jmoney brought this up last week and its making its move now.  Pretty chart.

PTSC - Moving nice.. the stage is set for the explosion.  >:D  8)

RMIX - Something to keep an eye on.  Its had a strong move up but I feel like an explosive move is still in there.

keep an eye on WITM its got early volume today  ;)

Lucas Scott

Thanks for the alert on WITM. I like that volume - could be a nice day. I'm IN!
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

eliteG

Quote from: Lucas Scott on February 09, 2006, 10:11:08 AM
Thanks for the alert on WITM. I like that volume - could be a nice day. I'm IN!

no prob.. think I'll join you here in a sec..  8)

nmbr1ballr

G, PTSC is down at 19 cents, the point you said if it hits might be hard to get back up.  Should I cut my $500 loss and get out?