3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

Quote from: nmbr1ballr on February 09, 2006, 10:33:05 AM
G, PTSC is down at 19 cents, the point you said if it hits might be hard to get back up.  Should I cut my $500 loss and get out?

It didnt make it to 19 cents.. I'm stickin to it. I admit I wish I sold higher to pickup again here.  I think this is an excellent re-entry point for those who sold.  Check out this chart  ;)


Mo~Money

yep, im liking PTSC down here again might pop back in >:D All that movement on no PR tells me that one is coming, my guess is Monday! :)

P.S. We still have that 52week high at around .29 to take out!
Plan the trade! Trade the plan!

nmbr1ballr

Quote from: eliteG on February 09, 2006, 10:39:41 AM
It didnt make it to 19 cents.. I'm stickin to it. I admit I wish I sold higher to pickup again here.  I think this is an excellent re-entry point for those who sold.  Check out this chart  ;)
Its defanitly at .185 cents.  But if you think it will bounce back still, I will stay.

eliteG

PTSC - .185 is the 9ema and the trendline would like it to close above that.. if not I may consider selling by tomorrow.  I still believe this PTSC can show off here.  On its current trend this is still a small pullback.  Now its easier for me to be calm since my shares are back at the high 16 cents.  If we do see a bit of a bounce I'll add  ;)

wrangler

Hi elite
I'll be holding the shares of PTSC I bought @.175 for the long term. I see this as a stock that will grow as earnings and news comes out in the future of the contracts from the big players they recieved.
wrangler

eliteG

Quote from: wrangler on February 09, 2006, 11:22:27 AM
Hi elite
I'll be holding the shares of PTSC I bought @.175 for the long term. I see this as a stock that will grow as earnings and news comes out in the future of the contracts from the big players they recieved.

thats what I'm thinking the chart shows as well wrangler  ;)

Just like how SUWN made its crazy run.  The only thing is the timing.  If this channel holds I'm thinking we are above todays high by tomorrow  ;)  So I added.. come on baby  :D


thai626

ALERT ALERT ALERT!!!!

NIHK is moving again....+.009......RTQ=.10.....I know since I didn't sell during the recent drop.  We really need it to break roughly .12 to signify a G-pattern breakout!

Good luck everyone!
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

eliteG

Quote from: thai626 on February 09, 2006, 11:32:20 AM
ALERT ALERT ALERT!!!!

NIHK is moving again....+.009......RTQ=.10.....I know since I didn't sell during the recent drop. We really need it to break roughly .12 to signify a G-pattern breakout!

Good luck everyone!

Hey thai - NIHK looks solid like it did before to me... I just wish volume would rush in.  I'll be watching.  I think you have a good chance.  Goodluck  8)

Mo~Money

I forfeited 40% on NIHK >:(  still sour!! LoL
Plan the trade! Trade the plan!

thai626

Quote from: eliteG on February 09, 2006, 11:36:03 AM

Hey thai - NIHK looks solid like it did before to me... I just wish volume would rush in.  I'll be watching.  I think you have a good chance.  Goodluck  8)

Ya.....something is definitely up!!  RTQ .102.......+.011

I really like what this company does.........today is the end of the 3 day conference so that could be causing the increase in price as buyers are starting to realize the potential of the company.  I think I'll be holding out for atleast .20   :D ;D

Volume will be back for sure!
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

eliteG

PTSC - if we close 20 cents or above the candle looks like a hammer  ;D (hammer = support = hammer time = u cant touch this) And I like the big boy SBSH proppin up the bids @ .1950  ;)

here is a 5min chart showing our bounce.. not out of the woods yet but all is not lost  :)


eliteG

oh i wanted to mention to that tomorrow I think PTSC starts some patent cases in court but I'm thinking just before starting up might be the time we hear of some settlement.. so perhaps some news on that before we start trading tomorrow.. yes that would be some nice ups ;)

OneStockMind

Heh... I have an order for PTSC at .185 but it never got filled, not even partially.
That was my attempt to add more.

Lucas Scott

above-averageG - I'm sorry but I have had to modify your handle because WITM is below where I bought it this morning :( and also because of PTSC. However, WITM over .40 or PTSC over .25 will get the "elite" restored. Make it happen sir!! >:D
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

eliteG

Quote from: Lucas Scott on February 09, 2006, 02:51:08 PM
above-averageG - I'm sorry but I have had to modify your handle because WITM is below where I bought it this morning :( and also because of PTSC. However, WITM over .40 or PTSC over .25 will get the "elite" restored. Make it happen sir!! >:D

Thats the plan man  ;) and now I even have more incentive than just plain old greenbacks, respect, lol  8)