3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

 >:D hehe PTSC ..Hammer time.

Beautiful bounce at the prior resistance point, trendline and 9ema into a hammer.  Allright last hammer through the 9ema gave us 3 tall whites and it also occured a week ago...hmm coincedence or conspiracy, lol.. lets see what PTSC has in the gas tank(match?)


basonista

Haha, I was just going to post the same thing.  Ah, what the hell, here it is anyway.  It's such a thing of beauty. ;D

Oh, and you have nothing to prove here, G.  You earned the "Elite" part of your name long ago. ;)

Mo~Money

Well ill be on the sidelines rooting for you guys in PTSC then, cuzz I just had to much red in my account today to sell anything that would put me back into PTSC .. :'( 
Good Luck!
Plan the trade! Trade the plan!

slomo007

Forgive me if this was mentioned already, and please do not take this as any sort of bashing.  But I noticed the director of PTSC sold 100,000 shares a couple of weeks ago: http://app.quotemedia.com/quotetools/showFilingOutline.go?symbol=PTSC&name=PATRIOT%20SCIENTIFIC%20CORP:%204&link=http%3A//quotemedia.10kwizard.com/contents.xml%3Fipage%3D3938520%26repo%3Dtenk

It's not exactly a staggering amount of money ($17,000) or so.  But considering he only holds 160,000 or so shares now, that was a significant chunk of his holdings.  I wonder why he would sell if it's true that the stock price is undervalued.

Sorry if this was brought up already, I didn't see it but was only skimming the posts. 

eliteG

Quote from: slomo007 on February 09, 2006, 04:49:04 PM
Forgive me if this was mentioned already, and please do not take this as any sort of bashing.  But I noticed the director of PTSC sold 100,000 shares a couple of weeks ago: http://app.quotemedia.com/quotetools/showFilingOutline.go?symbol=PTSC&name=PATRIOT%20SCIENTIFIC%20CORP:%204&link=http%3A//quotemedia.10kwizard.com/contents.xml%3Fipage%3D3938520%26repo%3Dtenk

It's not exactly a staggering amount of money ($17,000) or so.  But considering he only holds 160,000 or so shares now, that was a significant chunk of his holdings.  I wonder why he would sell if it's true that the stock price is undervalued.

Sorry if this was brought up already, I didn't see it but was only skimming the posts. 

Its an excellent question even though it was brought up before.  I think I have an even better answer now.

At first I stated that this was just a small amount and it was normal to see insiders selling(if they need money), and I still believe that but I heard on one of the boards that this director is no longer a part of PTSC and therefore has to let go of a certain percentage.. 160,000 shares is nothing, herego nothing to fear.  ;)

Its one of the reasons I go where the big clump of volume is.  Someone in that big clump knows something, is way better at fundamental analysis and is willing to back that up with $.

Thx for the info, hope that helps a bit.

Quote from: Mo~Money on February 09, 2006, 04:33:50 PM
Well ill be on the sidelines rooting for you guys in PTSC then, cuzz I just had to much red in my account today to sell anything that would put me back into PTSC .. :'(
Good Luck!

I hope that turns around for you Mo  8) lets have a nice friday

Quote from: basonista on February 09, 2006, 04:32:57 PM
Haha, I was just going to post the same thing. Ah, what the hell, here it is anyway. It's such a thing of beauty. ;D

Oh, and you have nothing to prove here, G. You earned the "Elite" part of your name long ago. ;)

you the man bas.. had to applaud that chart-eye  ;D, thx

wrangler

Hi elite
I'm looking to reenter PTSC again in the morning. Putting limit order in for .21 reason for .21 if you look at first hammer you'll notice that the next trading day started where first hammer ended and went up from there so that's my plan. I'll let you know tomorrow if it went thru.
Have a great day :)
wrangler

Lucas Scott

I put in an order at .202 about a half hour or so before the close and got a partial fill. So I'm back in the game with PTSC. We'll see tomorrow about getting the rest of that order filled.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

eliteG

Cool guys glad to have you back.  8)  Lets see what PTSC throws our way and no matter what I think we have a great stop loss point in place in the bottom of that hammer yesterday(for those who are playing the short-intermediate term strength)

john b mcginnis

I'm joining the PTSC party, I was able to get in @ yesterday's low of .185. I've been watching this thread for about a week and almost pulled the trigger when it was @ .141.I 'm going to take a beating on ATAR today, hopefully PTSC will make up for some of ATAR losses.
John

eliteG

cool john b  ;)

So what do you guys think is up with the big spread on PTSC?  Its fun to watch so far since its moving our way  >:D  :D

eliteG

PTSC news  ;D

Patriot Scientific Corporation Announces Debenture Conversion, Warrant Buyback Agreements
Friday February 10, 9:30 am ET
Debentures Being Retired - Redemption of up to 20 Million Warrants Authorized
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/060210/20060210005292.html?.v=1

dhiraj19

Elite,

I applaud you again for the pick....Being in this technology field, I think there should be more tech companies in negotiation with them.

FYI: My patents will take time to show up on US patent office. I just checked with them.

They cover storage systems and power over ethernet concept used in enterprise/customer sites.

- Dhiraj

eliteG

very cool dhiraj  8)

I dont really understand the news on PTSC so I asked the microcap speculator who has been following PTSC about it(http://themicrocapspeculator.blogspot.com/) hopefully he replies.  Anyone who can put that fundamental jargon into plain english please go right ahead. thx

wrangler

I doubt if my order will get filled @.21 when market first opened only 9000 orders was filled @.21 and hasn't been hit at that price since and since I'm using funds from my sell of TKER there wasn't enough to put higher bid in.
I've still got one position I bought @.175 so I'm still in with everybody I was just hoping to get back in with second position again.The one @.175 is for the long term though and will not sell till I can get a 100% @.35
Goodluck to everybody holding :)
Hey cool elite you watch microcapspeculator also,I follow his picks for possible buy's also
wrangler

wrangler

Hey elite from what I get out of recent news is PTSC is exchanging part of their debt for shares of stock and that the company has the right to buy back these shares
wrangler