3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmarc66

Because i have a problem getting filled these days..i just bought at .23..the hod of course..then it fell back ...we are still going higher right?

the news is that good? Not sure if i should just sit tight..any thoughts please good sirs and ladies ;D...and G, u know i need to  hear from u of course..lol :D

Friday, February 10 2006 9:30 AM, EST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patriot Scientific Corporation Announces Debenture Conversion, Warrant Buyback Agreements; Debentures Being Retired - Redemption of up to 20 Million Warrants Authorized
Business Editors

SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 10, 2006-- Patriot Scientific Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: PTSC.OB) -- a high-tech intellectual properties company that specializes in developing and licensing high-performance ultra-low power microprocessor technology -- today announced that it has entered into agreements to reorganize its relationship with Lincoln Ventures, LLC ("Lincoln") and Swartz Private Equity, LLC ("Swartz") to benefit the Company and its retail shareholders. The agreements, which are subject to Board approval, provide for the following:

-- Lincoln and Swartz will immediately convert their remaining

convertible debentures of the Company, following which the

Company will not have any debt on its balance sheet.

-- To facilitate the conversion of the debentures, agreements

between the Company and Lincoln and Swartz which prohibit each

of Lincoln and Swartz from owning more than 4.99% of the

Company's Common Stock will be amended to allow them to own up

to 9.99% of the Common Stock. With their holdings exceeding 5%

they will need to make appropriate SEC filings upon future

dispositions of the Company's stock.

-- The Company will have the right to redeem up to 20 million

warrants owned by Lincoln and Swartz.

-- The exercise prices of Company warrants held by Lincoln and

Swartz will no longer be subject to downward resets based on

the trading price of the Company's Common Stock.

-- The Company will issue 7,000,000 warrants to Lincoln and

Swartz in consideration for the agreements.


basonista

Hmmm....  Starting to move now.  Maybe that means people like the news. :)

eliteG

Quote from: wrangler on February 10, 2006, 10:10:34 AM
Hey elite from what I get out of recent news is PTSC is exchanging part of their debt for shares of stock and that the company has the right to buy back these shares

thx wrangler..

Quote from: gmarc66 on February 10, 2006, 10:10:47 AM
Because i have a problem getting filled these days..i just bought at .23..the hod of course..then it fell back ...we are still going higher right?

the news is that good? Not sure if i should just sit tight..any thoughts please good sirs and ladies ;D...and G, u know i need to  hear from u of course..lol :D


well I see we are back @ .2300 now  ;)

I'm sitting tight, this just helps confirm the hammer as support  ;D

and of course Julia  ;)

Quote from: basonista on February 10, 2006, 10:23:26 AM
Hmmm.... Starting to move now. Maybe that means people like the news. :)

yes I like that bounce.. one of the leaders on my list


wrangler

Good news I got my order filled @.215 maybe I'll make my loss back from my sell of TKER
wrangler

nmbr1ballr

Now were at .22 I am no longer in the red.  Now to get this higher and keep those white candles coming I'll make some $$$  >:D

Lucas Scott

Fully loaded now. Picked up @ .222 the shares that didn't get filled yesterday. GO PTSC!!!
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

eliteG

PTSC - Bounced off 20ema again.. I see a lil triangle in the days action  ;)


eliteG

market diving down(looks bad) should make PTSC shine bright.. rock'n'roll  >:D

waxweazle

Hey G what do you think about    AXIGE

what target??
what do you think can this climb...
follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/VIPchartpicks

eliteG

Quote from: waxweazle on February 10, 2006, 11:04:09 AM
Hey G what do you think about    AXIGE

what target??
what do you think can this climb...

AXIGE - eh i dont know.. I like that its climbed with this heavy volume but its still deep beneath its 200.  Those are very hard to judge and I think those have less safety.  But with the volume like this and an ugly market maybe it could reach .04.. goodluck  ;)

gmarc66

GZFX  news just out..flying

Friday, February 10 2006 1:58 PM, EST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GameZnFlix Acquires DVDavenue, LLC


FRANKLIN, KY -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 02/10/06 -- GameZnFlix, Inc. (OTC BB: GZFX), an online provider of DVDs and video games for rent or purchase, today announced it has acquired DVDavenue, LLC., an online provider of DVDs for rent, based near Washington D.C.

Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.

"This is a great acquisition for GameZnFlix as this will result in increasing our membership base, acquiring thousands of titles and adding a new distribution facility," said Donald "Chip" Gallent, President of GameZnFlix.

"We feel that consolidation of the online DVD rental market is overdue and that becoming part of GameZnFlix offers our customers more value per rental dollar spent," said Richard Thomas, Managing Partner of DVDavenue, LLC.

As part of the transaction, existing DVDavenue customers will be transitioned over to GameZnFlix's service. The transition is slated to be completed within 30 to 60 days.

GameZnFlix Chairman and CEO John Fleming added, "As we grow our business model we will continue to look for acquisitions where there is a solid business fit. The DVDavenue acquisition met our requirements and the management of both companies see the benefits for members of both services."

GameZnFlix is a company that offers video games/DVD movies for rental or purchase on the Internet with access to over 40,000 games and movie titles. With different membership levels beginning at $8.99 a month subscribers can rent a combination of both video games and/or DVD movies with no late fees or due dates or members can purchase video games and/or DVD movie titles at a membership discount.


thai626

NIHK is still continuing its nice uptrend.  It closed about the 50dma yesterday and looks like it will do the same today.  Although I would like to see more volume, I'm happy with what i'm seeing now.  Good luck everyone!
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

eliteG

PTSC - thats a powerful looking chart fellas  8)


dhiraj19

EliteG,
PTSC performance comment for full day. I think it will come up on radars this weekend for being green.

Also any comments on wwng.pk ( Let me guess your opinion, WWNG not enough volume and also no history  :) )

Thanks,
- Dhiraj

eliteG

Quote from: dhiraj19 on February 10, 2006, 04:47:31 PM
EliteG,
PTSC performance comment for full day. I think it will come up on radars this weekend for being green.

Also any comments on wwng.pk ( Let me guess your opinion, WWNG not enough volume and also no history  :) )

Thanks,
- Dhiraj

PTSC
hasa hot chart for sure dhiraj  ;) Today we got confirmation of the hammer as support and a news item.  Lets see some volume come in next week and start moving us.  I'm hoping we dont need to consolidate for long before pushing past 25 cents.

WWNG - thats exactly what I would say  :D

Truth is I've been running my scans and there is little out there worth trading.  I'm glad I got in PTSC.  The chart is setting up like all the great ones.

Have a nice weekend everybody  ;D