3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OneStockMind

Today I got a partial order filled and snagged another 1000 shares  >:D

waxweazle

Hey G!!


AXIGE

today 314% what the chart tell me stay tuned or sell??

Thank you

p.s. they got an project in sri lanka about 1Mio.
follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/VIPchartpicks

la-onda


basonista

Nice, Oliver. ;D  If you click on the homepage link for American Microcap Institute you see that PTSC is actually there as the "Microcap in the Spotlight".  I know that's where you intended to send everyone but your link goes to the more info page for PTSC.  Gotta like this! 8)

la-onda


Lucas Scott

G - you may need to change the name of this thread from "G's Place" to "PTSC Place." It's the only stock being discussed lately :P  I'm long on it, but not wildly bullish since it's already had quite a run -- 3-bagger from the mid-December bottom. Hopefully there's a little more juice in this orange.

We missed IMNR's Thursday-Friday run. Now that woulda been sweet - to be in Wednesday at the close .045 and two days later have a 3-bagger :o with probably one more leg up on Monday.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Lucas Scott

#306
PTSC has been good, up ~25% since G first mentioned on Jan 30. AXIGE was slightly better, up about 2000% in the same time, but it's so close I realize I'm splitting hairs LOL ;D  But seriously, how do we go about finding the 20-baggers? A common theme in big runners is a huge influx of volume in the days/weeks/months prior to the run. SUWN is a great example. It started getting volume mid-November, and the price explosion came ~2 months later. AXIGE started getting volume in mid-January, and the price explosion came 3 weeks later.

The pre-explosion volume isn't clearly visible on a current chart because the volume the last three days was so enormous, but below is a before and after chart that tells the tale. The first chart is as of Feb 7, the second as of Feb 10....

GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Lucas Scott

In continuing with the theme of the last post, here are some penny stocks that have had an influx of recent volume but haven't broken out yet....

AVDI, AVVW, CKEI, GSPG, JKRI, PSMTR, PXIT, WOLV

Which one will be the 20-bagger?!!
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

supergeek

Damn, I was in a winner(IMNR) that elite and lucas weren't in? maybe im not the moron my wife constantly tells me i am. i think i had it for 3 weeks and nabbed 42%, if i can do that every 3 weeks i should be rich in no time. im not greedy i just want a 42% return every 3 weeks with the occasional 20 bagger for the next 7 years so i can retire at 40, with this group that should be possible. The futures looking better for the geekman with PTSC and EYII's looking up and a chunk of cash looking for the next .42bagger(we need a term for this). what does everyone think about axige's chances for this week. does it have a chance to make it back to .20.
Loving the snow here at the jersey shore.

Bob
Bob

Curret Holdings: CRAP, SHIT, POO

eliteG

Quote from: Lucas Scott on February 11, 2006, 11:00:02 PM
G - you may need to change the name of this thread from "G's Place" to "PTSC Place." It's the only stock being discussed lately :P  I'm long on it, but not wildly bullish since it's already had quite a run -- 3-bagger from the mid-December bottom. Hopefully there's a little more juice in this orange.

We missed IMNR's Thursday-Friday run. Now that woulda been sweet - to be in Wednesday at the close .045 and two days later have a 3-bagger :o with probably one more leg up on Monday.

Lucas - PTSC is the only stock I find worth discussing lately.  Everything else has a nice bang but I dont consider the safety to be there.  I am looking for the next SUWN, BRVO, HOM, VPHM..etc.  Those stocks have a lot in common.  And the biggest thing is they started their runs above a penny and most way higher than that.

Those runs had many days and even weeks of gain and I think I can locate those type better than I can the eeny weeny piece of crap stock that is being pumped and is worthless(and can make you worthless)  I look for power but I gotta have safety.  I trade very big penny positions.  So understand that I am looking for quality and that is hard to find.

Less trades takes patience and some really great research to believe in yourself.  I used to need the rush of the sub-penny world but I've gotten past that(thank goodness).

I entered PTSC @ .167.  I have been up over 50%, sold a bit and then rebought @ .19.  I am willing to stay in this great run because I think PTSC can really shine this month.  With such a run we are probably due for consolidation.  I dont know how long it will be for or if there will be much of one.  I cant lose my position(unless the TA says otherwise).

I'm still scanning  ;)  and I may consider a perfect setup in the sub-penny but I doubt it'll show up.

IMNR - does look nice.. I'll watch and study it.

Quote from: supergeek on February 12, 2006, 01:43:01 PM
Damn, I was in a winner(IMNR) that elite and lucas weren't in? maybe im not the moron my wife constantly tells me i am. i think i had it for 3 weeks and nabbed 42%, if i can do that every 3 weeks i should be rich in no time. im not greedy i just want a 42% return every 3 weeks with the occasional 20 bagger for the next 7 years so i can retire at 40, with this group that should be possible. The futures looking better for the geekman with PTSC and EYII's looking up and a chunk of cash looking for the next .42bagger(we need a term for this). what does everyone think about axige's chances for this week. does it have a chance to make it back to .20.
Loving the snow here at the jersey shore.

Bob

nice job supergeek, lol.. that isn't greedy  :D

thai626

Quote from: eliteG on February 12, 2006, 01:55:04 PM
Lucas - PTSC is the only stock I find worth discussing lately.  Everything else has a nice bang but I dont consider the safety to be there.  I am looking for the next SUWN, BRVO, HOM, VPHM..etc.  Those stocks have a lot in common.  And the biggest thing is they started their runs above a penny and most way higher than that.

I beg to differ EliteG. Although I like PTSC as well..........I think NIHK will be there side by side with PTSC.  The volume hasn't quite shown up in that stock yet, but technicals looks pretty bullish.  The MACD is about to cross, it closed above the 50dma, possible G-pattern play, etc.

Both are good plays IMO.
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

eliteG

Quote from: thai626 on February 12, 2006, 03:53:51 PM

I beg to differ EliteG. Although I like PTSC as well..........I think NIHK will be there side by side with PTSC.  The volume hasn't quite shown up in that stock yet, but technicals looks pretty bullish.  The MACD is about to cross, it closed above the 50dma, possible G-pattern play, etc.

Both are good plays IMO.

I like NIHK as well thai but as you mentioned volume is still the issue.  What I am looking for is stocks that show that they can rise already without a ton of supply(recent price movement above) under sustained higher volume.  There are many potentials out there but I'm not interested in being the first one in.  I want proof.  That is why PTSC fits.  Moving higher under sustained higher volume with a yearly chart that is pretty flat and a 3year chart that is sloping gently up.  I'm looking for the cream of the crop.   ;)

Lucas Scott

#312
Wrangler, I read your post earlier with your analysis on 4 of the penny stocks on my list. What happened to it? Did you delete? I applauded it, but now it is gone :-\

Anyway, one suggestion I was going to make to you as far as posting links to charts. You probably noticed your links get broken because they are so long. There is a website called www.tinyurl.com that is free and easy to use that converts long URL's into short ones. I use it quite a bit. Check it out.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Lucas Scott

QuoteI am looking for the next SUWN, BRVO, HOM, VPHM..etc.  Those stocks have a lot in common.  And the biggest thing is they started their runs above a penny and most way higher than that

I hear ya G. It's a good feeling you get when you tout a stock you know actually has a legit business behind it and it goes to da moon. 

QuoteI think I can locate those type better than I can the eeny weeny piece of crap stock that is being pumped and is worthless(and can make you worthless)

:D Right on. Our styles may complement each other in that I have better luck and success finding the eeny weenies. I consider anything under .50 that trades on the OTC to fall in that category, so it would include PTSC. The stocks that have given me and my portfolio the most trouble historically are the under-$3 stocks that trade on the big boards - stocks like FMDAY, ECGI, AAC, ASTM, IPI. I think part of the reason they give me trouble is I'll delude myself when they start to sell off with "it'll come back" whereas stocks that trade on the OTC I am very suspect of and am usually quicker to close my position. If you're not quick on the trigger with them, I agree they can make you worth less!
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

higherstocks

I am interested in the 20 bagger also!  Very hard to find these, but one I am liking is JPHC currently at .0004.  Dividend is coming out and a possible merger from the company.  The last time I divendend was issued it was a 10 bagger.  I think this is coming off a bottom and could be a run like usxp had.  These are the easiest 20 baggers because of the stock price.  Also with JPHC they are in the process of a company buyback of 1 billion shares.  We could see a at least a 10 bagger again.  You can notice on the chart that we are just starting to get alot of volume.