3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrangler

Hi Lucas
I don't like to use space up on someone's thread so usually when I post and it's had time to be read I'll delete it.
I like to see you're scans so keep them coming if I was ready to invest I would buy CKEI right now and wouldn't have known if you didn't post you're scan report.
Applaud you
Goodluck trading.Next time I'll leave it posted a little longer :)
wrangler

boatguy

Anyone ever try the chat room?

We could watch and post in real time about momentum stocks.

Just a thought.

wrangler

Thanks for the link Lucas  that converts  URL"s
wrangler

wrangler

Got the crossover of the 50 & 2000 day MA
wrangler

eliteG

Quote from: wrangler on February 13, 2006, 10:01:23 AM
Got the crossover of the 50 & 2000 day MA

nice   8)

so MACD master  ;) what do you think are we set up for a MACD kiss and run or will it continue to slope up?

wrangler

You're the MASTER budd 8) not me but usually when you get the crossover that signifies a long uptrend ,hope it works out that way. Got to go to Dentist .will check back later :)
wrangler

eliteG

have to try out some LOUD with that volume  :o

got filled @ .7801  >:D

PTSC - doin the low volume consolidation thing, bounced off its channel letting the mvg avgs catch up

catrader

loud, indeed volume spicke,  what you think of gnbt?  now at about 1.58, volume spike there too and with the bird flu in the news could go no?

eliteG

Quote from: catrader on February 13, 2006, 11:37:17 AM
loud, indeed volume spicke,  what you think of gnbt?  now at about 1.58, volume spike there too and with the bird flu in the news could go no?

Hmm out of all the bird flu stocks I notice that one is have the most above avg volume.. but the rest of the group is not really moving that much higher.. not sure what to make out of that.

catrader

Quote from: eliteG on February 13, 2006, 11:48:52 AM
Quote from: catrader on February 13, 2006, 11:37:17 AM
loud, indeed volume spicke,  what you think of gnbt?  now at about 1.58, volume spike there too and with the bird flu in the news could go no?

Hmm out of all the bird flu stocks I notice that one is have the most above avg volume.. but the rest of the group is not really moving that much higher.. not sure what to make out of that.

well in the group, heb is moving too, and relative to avg. volume, that one has above avg volume also today.

dhiraj19

Bought more PTSC @ 0.208.

Now combined buy stands at 0.19 like EliteG.

Any daily TA update on PTSC today?

- Dhiraj

eagerlearner

hey G, CKEI G spot alert !  :o


Lucas Scott

Quote from: Lucas Scott on February 12, 2006, 04:10:45 AM
In continuing with the theme of the last post, here are some penny stocks that have had an influx of recent volume but haven't broken out yet....

AVDI, AVVW, CKEI, GSPG, JKRI, PSMTR, PXIT, WOLV

Which one will be the 20-bagger?!!

I think I may have hit the HOLY GRAIL with the scan I wrote this weekend. If you put $1000 into each stock at the open today, you would be a millionairre right now!!!!! 3 hours into the trading day! Someone check my math!!!!!!!

(as of 1:10pm EST)

AVDI  -5%
AVVW  -1%
CKEI  +124%
GSPG  -7%
JKRI  +190%
PXIT  +122%
WOLV  0%
PSMTR (hasn't traded since 1/31, remove from list)

I bought CKEI after its first move at .032. Missed JKRI's move, chased and got it at .011 (about where it is right now). HOLY COW!!!!!! Sorry to be such a spaz but this is amazing!!!!


GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

basonista

Lucas, your enthusiasm is appreciated but 100% on a $1000 purchase is only another $1000.  ;)

Nice picks!  Applaude!

eliteG

Quote from: eagerlearner on February 13, 2006, 01:03:29 PM
hey G, CKEI G spot alert !  :o



very nice move  :o thx for the heads up eags

Lucas and wrangler brought CKEI up over the weekend or even last week, great job guys.  8)

Quote from: Lucas Scott on February 13, 2006, 01:18:23 PM
Quote from: Lucas Scott on February 12, 2006, 04:10:45 AM
In continuing with the theme of the last post, here are some penny stocks that have had an influx of recent volume but haven't broken out yet....

AVDI, AVVW, CKEI, GSPG, JKRI, PSMTR, PXIT, WOLV

Which one will be the 20-bagger?!!

I think I may have hit the HOLY GRAIL with the scan I wrote this weekend. If you put $1000 into each stock at the open today, you would be a millionairre right now!!!!! 3 hours into the trading day! Someone check my math!!!!!!!

(as of 1:10pm EST)

AVDI  -5%
AVVW  -1%
CKEI  +124%
GSPG  -7%
JKRI  +190%
PXIT  +122%
WOLV  0%
PSMTR (hasn't traded since 1/31, remove from list)

I bought CKEI after its first move at .032. Missed JKRI's move, chased and got it at .011 (about where it is right now). HOLY COW!!!!!! Sorry to be such a spaz but this is amazing!!!!


lol your math doesnt add up(with a $1000 in each = 7000 and up 60.4% overall = 11228 total and that is definately awesome) but you have a hot scan.. lets see what it continues to turn up  >:D  ;)