3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nmbr1ballr

PTSC up 17% at this moment.  That's what I wanna see.  Now I'm outta the red and into a little bit of green.  Lets keep it going.

wrangler

Great news release la-onda. Let's see how the market will react
wrangler

eliteG

PTSC - Rockin and rollin, gonna be a huge volume day.. that'll wake you up in da mornin  ;D

dhiraj19

Appluad to Maestro - Eliteg.. I am seeing this and smiling.... Have never seen a dividend from OTC stock and this way down....

Enjoy everyone.... :o

Next pick Elite needed.. 8)

nmbr1ballr

Quote from: eliteG on February 14, 2006, 10:02:54 AM
PTSC - Rockin and rollin, gonna be a huge volume day.. that'll wake you up in da mornin  ;D
Sure will be a huge volume day.  Already 4.7 million shares traded in first 45 min.

eliteG

Quote from: dhiraj19 on February 14, 2006, 10:05:45 AM
Appluad to Maestro - Eliteg.. I am seeing this and smiling.... Have never seen a dividend from OTC stock and this way down....

Enjoy everyone.... :o

Next pick Elite needed.. 8)

thx dude  ;D  I actually have a heck of a lot of shares of PTSC so this dividend could add up..hmmm  >:D

and I'm still holding LOUD  ;)  its a good day  :)

:o

wrangler

#351
Decided to give PTSC a new high,,Just bought 4000 shares @.25, Let's go PTSC
Oooop's sorry put order in @.25 and was executed @.249 just the same though was wanting to make new high because that makes the stock go higher
wrangler

stocky

appluad G for PTSC and other great picks. This shows U R Da Man :)

eliteG

Happy Valentine's Day   :-*

nice bounce off channel, 1st stop 29-30cents  >:D


dhiraj19

Hey EliteG,

I noticed that you said you will wait for dividend..

So you are going to keep the stock so long with you... Its not your style as far we know...  ;D

- Dhiraj

wrangler

#355
Same to you and you're wife elite,The kissing smilley give that to you're wife from all of us at 3SOF who really appreciates what you do
Quote from: eliteG on February 14, 2006, 10:31:04 AM
Happy Valentine's Day :-*

wrangler

eliteG

Quote from: dhiraj19 on February 14, 2006, 10:43:08 AM
Hey EliteG,

I noticed that you said you will wait for dividend..

So you are going to keep the stock so long with you... Its not your style as far we know...  ;D

- Dhiraj

Thats a really good point dhiraj.. hmm I think how I will play it is to sell some along the way and maybe rebuy around the channel but maintaining a core position.  Gotta stick with the TA   >:D

And meantime I'll look for the next stock.  That also might influence my decision with PTSC.

But I'm thinking this has a great chance of gapping as traders run their scans overnight and check on news.. I mean the news release says "Unprecedented Microcap Dividend"   ;)

-------------------------------

Quote from: wrangler on February 14, 2006, 10:48:09 AM
Same to you and you're wife elite,The kissing smilley give that to you're wife from all of us at 3SOF who really appreciates what you do


thx man but no wife(phew..not yet)  but this girl I'm seeing is about to get a flower delivery and then hopefully I can use that kissing smiley  ;) >:D

Loffigus

Wow, volume is already at 10,000,000 and it's just coming on the second hour of trading.
Sure would be nice to close above $.30 today.

eliteG

PTSC - nice bounce and support found on the intraday 5-minute, notice BIG volume up, eeny weeny down  ;)

akclide

Hey G man,
            Instead of flowers give your girlfriend shares of Ptsc,that will make her day.