3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

Quote from: akclide on February 14, 2006, 11:25:38 AM
Hey G man,
            Instead of flowers give your girlfriend shares of Ptsc,that will make her day.

I dont think that would get her the message I want to send out  :D  lol

eliteG

PTSC - new high  8) I'm up over 50% on it and it still looks hot.. cream of the crop  :o

LOUD - I wanted to take the profit home to the bank so I sold for a nice 14% gain in a day.. thats cool with me.. hehe

rv

quick question G, wondering w/ the good news about the contract, how do you see IAUS playing out?  hate to bother you w/ it, but you seem to be the clean up batter here.

eliteG

Quote from: rv on February 14, 2006, 12:28:47 PM
quick question G, wondering w/ the good news about the contract, how do you see IAUS playing out?  hate to bother you w/ it, but you seem to be the clean up batter here.

hey rv - wel my thing is more the charts than the fundamental analysis and so I looked at the chart of IAUS.  At first my initial reaction was not enough volume history for me.. but the long-term chart looks so potentially explosive that I will be monitoring closely now.  All I am looking for to make this attractive for entry is a nice big candle going up on pace to break 2million.

Hope tha helps and thx for bringing it to my attention.  ;)

catrader

would ptsc still be a good buy here at 0.27?  is there any target that you see in it or all depends on chart?

runner2847

Hey guys,
Im new to the board, but i ve been following your discussion of ptsc the last few days. You really seem to know your stuff and ive been very impressed with all of your insight. Do you think now is a good time to jump in on this one? I know ive missed a lot of the movement but I was hesitant over whether it woudl break through .25. The news today reallly seemed to do the trick though. What is your price target on this one? I know g mentioned that he thinks it has the potential to really be a big move. Thanks a lot for the advice?

eliteG

Quote from: catrader on February 14, 2006, 12:53:54 PM
would ptsc still be a good buy here at 0.27?  is there any target that you see in it or all depends on chart?

Quote from: runner2847 on February 14, 2006, 01:13:13 PM
Hey guys,
Im new to the board, but i ve been following your discussion of ptsc the last few days. You really seem to know your stuff and ive been very impressed with all of your insight. Do you think now is a good time to jump in on this one? I know ive missed a lot of the movement but I was hesitant over whether it woudl break through .25. The news today reallly seemed to do the trick though. What is your price target on this one? I know g mentioned that he thinks it has the potential to really be a big move. Thanks a lot for the advice?

I would consider today a breakout day for PTSC.  This means that new money should be flowing in giving PTSC fuel to move. 

On the chart I have an upward sloping channel drawn.  Today the upper channel is around 30cents.  To me that means that as long as PTSC stays under 30 cents today it is acting withing normal parameters(according to the channel).  Everyday the upward sloping channel goes.. upward  ;)  which means not only higher targets everyday but higher support as well.  It is also entirely possible for PTSC to get out of the channel if there is enough great news.  A licensing deal I think would be capable of creating such a move.


Just a thought: A news announcement like this sounds really good but with a dividend I think you start to attract the big boys.  The guys capable of making some money on the dividend.  Those guys dont want to buy too high so I wonder if we start to see professionals trying to keep Patriot down.  This would create sort of a flattening out process.. not a bearish concern but a timing one.  Another thing I think of as well is that this kind of news is the news that can generate the volume for big guys who want to exit.

But in any great play there are uncertainties.  Thats what can create the explosion.  As far as the chart is concerned I think it is a good buy.  Your first area of support here would be .245.  Hmm that intraday chart may be setting up for another new high here  >:D

Hope that helps.. I'll get another chart up by close but there should be one somewhere back there in this thread.

basonista

Quote from: eliteG on February 14, 2006, 01:17:18 PM

Just a thought: A news announcement like this sounds really good but with a dividend I think you start to attract the big boys.  The guys capable of making some money on the dividend.  Those guys dont want to buy too high so I wonder if we start to see professionals trying to keep Patriot down.  This would create sort of a flattening out process.. not a bearish concern but a timing one.  Another thing I think of as well is that this kind of news is the news that can generate the volume for big guys who want to exit.


G, if this happens, how playable do you think it could be?

la-onda

#368
IAUS bounces back @ 38.2% Fib. nicely
>:D

runner2847

Thanks for your thoughts G. Im in for a little piece here at .27. This stock looks real strong. I wont be surprised though if it pulls back a little from here, but I think you are right that it will continue the run near term. Im trying to unload the rest of my position in another stock and once it goes through I may add another couple thousand shares.

eliteG

Quote from: basonista on February 14, 2006, 01:26:32 PM
Quote from: eliteG on February 14, 2006, 01:17:18 PM

Just a thought: A news announcement like this sounds really good but with a dividend I think you start to attract the big boys.  The guys capable of making some money on the dividend.  Those guys dont want to buy too high so I wonder if we start to see professionals trying to keep Patriot down.  This would create sort of a flattening out process.. not a bearish concern but a timing one.  Another thing I think of as well is that this kind of news is the news that can generate the volume for big guys who want to exit.


G, if this happens, how playable do you think it could be?

well the good thing about it is that with a dividend coming in the stock price shouldn't be able to fall too much.. the key date being 2/24, people long and holding by that date get the dividend I believe.

I was just thinking of possible downside just in-case.  Just good to be aware.  If you play it by the charts this baby is just getting ramped up  ;)  and of course if you cant get rid of any suspicious feeling sell a part to feel more comfortable.  I have a feeling though that we will be talking about PTSC getting off the bulletin boards soon  ;)

eliteG

PTSC: hmm everybody went to lunch and the volume dried up and price went flat.. so I can make the hypothesis that when lunch is over and therefore volume will resume, we should see the price continue to move higher.


Loffigus

Looks like you were right EliteG - almost exactly after lunch the price and volume started moving again.   :o

eliteG

Quote from: Loffigus on February 14, 2006, 02:13:01 PM
Looks like you were right EliteG - almost exactly after lunch the price and volume started moving again. :o

;)


eliteG

pretty daily chart  :-*

look at that big volume clump  8)