3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

I tried to find the channel high for today.. but I really dont believe in the exact numbers just the concept of them as an area of support/resistance.  29cents is the 52 week high and so a natural resistance point as well.


Lucas Scott

#376
Yesterday was EliteLuke's day. Today is AboveAvgG's! :o PTSC is rocking! $-) I grabbed some more at .245 when I saw the news. I want more of that dividend!!! CKEI and JKRI, so hot yesterday, are a deep shade of hemorrhoid red (as supergeek once so eloquently put it LOL). G - I am on the borderline as far as upgrading you back to Elite status. Because a good part of PTSC's 40% gain has been offset by a 17% pullback today on your other play WITM, I cannot upgrade at this time. Are you holding WITM still?  If PTSC closes above .30 and WITM's loss doesn't get worse, I will definitely issue a formal upgrade!

I am forced to DOWNGRADE my own status from Elite to AboveAverage due to the lack of continuation today from CKEI and JKRI >:(

GO PTSC AND GO G!!!
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

eliteG

Quote from: Lucas Scott on February 14, 2006, 03:04:27 PM
Yesterday was EliteLuke's day. Today is AboveAvgG's! :o PTSC is rocking! $-) I grabbed some more at .245 when I saw the news. I want more of that dividend!!! CKEI and JKRI, so hot yesterday, are a deep shade of hemorrhoid red (as supergeek once so eloquently put it LOL). G - I am on the borderline as far as upgrading you back to Elite status. Because a good part of PTSC's 40% gain has been offset by a 17% pullback today on your other play WITM, I cannot upgrade at this time. Are you holding WITM still?  If PTSC closes above .30 and WITM's loss doesn't get worse, I will definitely issue a formal upgrade!

I am forced to DOWNGRADE my own status from Elite to AboveAverage due to the lack of continuation today from CKEI and JKRI >:(

GO PTSC AND GO G!!!

Sorry bud I never bought into WITM.  Saw the action today and will be watching for a bounce to make it buyable.

yea viscious pullbacks on those 2(ckei and jkri) Hope things go better for you   :)


eliteG

-the chart that shows the channels on PTSC is the log scale chart.  The linear chart posted here shows an increase in slope with each move.  Last chart I remember that had something like that is EDNE in June, July and August  ;)


catrader

what about csua? now like 0.092, up 100%+ based on merger and volume spike.

Loffigus

Hey Elite -- maybe you (or anyone else that knows the anwser) can tell me why I cannot sell shares of GRYF.  It's a stock I bought months ago, and then it got frozen for a week and now, it has very weird swings in price, and my shares are not sell-able.

I am ok with them being worthless, but I don't like them being in my portfolio going up and down 99% every day. 

I have had an open sell order and it constantly trades above my limit price but my shares never go away. 


eliteG

Quote from: catrader on February 14, 2006, 03:40:39 PM
what about csua? now like 0.092, up 100%+ based on merger and volume spike.

CSUA - not a fan of the volume.. there is no safety on one spike up

Quote from: Loffigus on February 14, 2006, 03:49:32 PM
Hey Elite -- maybe you (or anyone else that knows the anwser) can tell me why I cannot sell shares of GRYF. It's a stock I bought months ago, and then it got frozen for a week and now, it has very weird swings in price, and my shares are not sell-able.

I am ok with them being worthless, but I don't like them being in my portfolio going up and down 99% every day.

I have had an open sell order and it constantly trades above my limit price but my shares never go away.



never heard of that.. what does your broker say?

eliteG

Quote from: lana2b on February 14, 2006, 06:14:45 AM
Hey ELiteG
Can you, please, check it out

IYSA, GRXI, BSIO, ECMH
Thank you
Still can not attach charts

hey lana2b sorry it took so long but I looked at your charts and I was really pleased with 2.

IYSA and GRXI look solid.  If I had to choose I would go with GRXI and I will watch closely to make an entry if it moves past .13 cents with volume.  Thank you  :)

runner2847

Hey G,
Im in ptsc for 2/3s of my shares at .27 and the other 1/3 at .28. I got impatient there with about an hour to go and pulled the trigger at .28 when I knew it was probably going to pull back a little more into the close. What are you looking for tommorrow. I wouldnt be surprised to see some pull back, but of course Id love to see another day like today.  What do we need to see to indicate the current trend is continuing and more importantly what do we not want to see that might indicate the run is over? Thanks a lot for you thoughts.

runner2847

One more question...
I was checking out barcharts.com's analysis on ptsc and they have it rated at a 100% buy. They say that support is in the 16 cent range and that the next point of resistance is in the 34 cent range. What do they base the resistance at 34 cents on?

lana2b

Thank you  ELite, appriciate it
I have a few fresh
MGEN !!!, PTSH, EWAN, VASO, TXXN

lana2b

Sorry, one  more-I'm already in @.0042

      PLKC

Thank's

runner2847

Im a little bored tonight so I decided to learn a little bit about our favorite company, patriot scientific. Apparently not everyone is a big fan in the computer world. From what Ive read thus far Patriot believes they own the IP(intellectual property) rights to any computer processor clocked over 120mhz9which is basically every company that makes computers). Many ppl in the computer world hate them bc apparently patriot is sueing all the major computer brands. Interestingly enough the processor company AMD backed patriot up and bought stock in the company this time last year and recognized their IP rights. Most ppl on the message board I read feel AMD did this just to keep from getting sued and to give Patriot ammo to go after Intel. Well it worked bc Intel and HP backed down and are now paying patriot. This could be huge gentlement bc Patriot should now be able to get 10s of millions from every single company that uses modern processor technology. They got 10 million or so from the first three companies but as they continue to get agreements it seems like they should start to force companies like Sony to pay a lot more bc they have held out instead of cutting a deal already or better yet beat them in court for 150-200 million. Id love to see the pop the stock price gets if that happens.

Heres a link to the company who is running the PR campaign for Patriot.
http://www.hawkassociates.com/

gri64

Hi EliteG,
Appreciate you - PTSC it's something special  :o
Hope to see new pick today (night scan should bring to PTSC a new big boys...). What are you expect for today?

One more question...  EYII.OB  - could you give your opinion? it's (and HYRF) still my biggets uncut losses  :-[

setravis

Ah EliteG (AKA...The Wizard !)
PTSC ,got me a 54.29% gain working here!!!! ;D ;)

Applaud you EliteG,Keep up the outstanding work you do!!! ;)
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis