3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

runner - great research on Patriot.. looks like we had a nice little gap and continued interest  ;)

lana - thx for the picks again.. a bunch of interesting ones.  I like MGEN the best I'll watch it. thx  8)

gri64 - thx man... I'm always looking for a new pick but I think I am going to have to hold PTSC for a while ;D

setravis - thx hawkeye  ;D, really its great helping out fellow traders. 

Lets move it PTSC!

:o

setravis

Elite One ,she(PTSC) just keeps looking better and better.

+11.11%......Volume @.....2,970,886....Rock and Roll.... 8) ;D
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

nmbr1ballr

Aw ya beat me to it setravis.  Was in the middle of typing then it told me a new post was made.  :)  Today is defanitly going to be another huge volume day.

Loffigus

Very happy today!  Sold 1/2 my position of PTSC at 0.30 for a 67% gain!  

eliteG

Quote from: eliteG on February 14, 2006, 04:22:33 PM
Quote from: lana2b on February 14, 2006, 06:14:45 AM
Hey ELiteG
Can you, please, check it out

IYSA, GRXI, BSIO, ECMH
Thank you
Still can not attach charts

hey lana2b sorry it took so long but I looked at your charts and I was really pleased with 2.

IYSA and GRXI look solid.  If I had to choose I would go with GRXI and I will watch closely to make an entry if it moves past .13 cents with volume.  Thank you  :)

man GRXI is HOTTTTT today.. I woulda caught it if I wasn't having technical difficulties  :-X

Quote from: Loffigus on February 15, 2006, 09:51:40 AM
Very happy today!  Sold 1/2 my position of PTSC at 0.30 for a 67% gain! 


excellent trade applaud.. I sold some as well  ;D

setravis

#395
EliteG, are you still in this one also (SUWN)  ???
Another Great Pick By The Wizard!!!!!  ;D
Got me 184% working here.....thx G! (Applaud yet another outstanding pick! ;)

Now @ +10.58%.....Volume @.....586,524
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

eliteG

Quote from: setravis on February 15, 2006, 10:07:59 AM
EliteG, are you still in this one also (SUWN)  ???
Another Great Pick By The Wizard!!!!!  ;D
Got me 184% working here.....thx G! (Applaud yet another outstanding pick! ;)

Now @ +10.58%.....Volume @.....586,524

No SUWN for me at this point but I am looking to enter.. I think it'll be attacking new highs before too long  ;)  Way to stay with it setravis  :)

eagerlearner

#397
Elite, something is cooking for NIHK , moving without news .  :D
Applaud for PTSC and everything!

glta

eliteG

Quote from: eagerlearner on February 15, 2006, 10:13:07 AM
Elite, something is cooking for NIHK , moving with news .  :D
Applaud for PTSC and everything!

glta

thank you eager  ;D  thinking of entering NIHK here.  Looks hot  >:D

eagerlearner

#399
so there is news after all .. lol

Nighthawk Systems Receives Orders from Three Northern Utilities
Wednesday February 15, 9:50 am ET


SAN ANTONIO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 15, 2006--Nighthawk Systems, Inc. (OTCBB:NIHK - News), a leading provider of intelligent wireless power control and emergency notification products, announced today that it has received initial orders for its CEO-700 meter-based whole house disconnect units from three Northern utilities: East Grand Forks Water and Light of Minnesota, Jackson Electric Coop of Wisconsin and the City of Valley City, North Dakota. These orders were placed by RESCO, one of the largest distributors of high voltage electrical products in the Midwest.
ADVERTISEMENT


The CEO-700 gives electric utilities the ability to remotely disconnect and reconnect power to residential electric meters on a moment's notice, saving them significant time and money over the traditional manual disconnect method requiring multiple truck rolls and field personnel.

H. Douglas Saathoff, Nighthawk's Chief Executive Officer, stated, "Our products continue to become part of new, ongoing money-saving programs for customer disconnect and reconnect at utilities throughout the country. Nighthawk products are now saving our customers time, effort and money in over forty states."



btw, PTSC has become my biggest US holding ! surpassing the sleepy BRVO. added at 0.255 on breakout yesterday!

THANKS Elite!

thai626

Yup.......NIHK is hot!!  Spicy too!!!   ;D

Darn......i wish I had got some PTSC as well but unfortunately my account was tied up with other stocks.  Congrats on everyone who bout PTSC.  That turned out to be an excellent trade!!!!  Good job G!
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

eliteG

bought NIHK avg .1262

PTSC - holey moley!  :o

nmbr1ballr

Holey Moley is right.  PTSC went up like 5 cents in 15 minutes then down 3 cents in 5 minutes.  They need to get that bid up.

eliteG

Quote from: eliteG on February 15, 2006, 10:21:43 AM
bought NIHK avg .1262

PTSC - holey moley!  :o

So I like really everything about NIHK.  Here is the short-term daily chart.  I like the little flag it gave before todays nice tall white(well hopefully will end that way).  The long-term chart is why I bought in immediately.  Its beautiful, imo.  And while I'm not a fundamental genius the mkt cap is way way too low for the recent news.. the potential is there for a big mover.  >:D  I'll try to get some more stuff up.

setravis

#404
The flight of The Night Hawk ! ;)
Still holding this baby as well. Let's Rumble G

Now +20.95%........Volume @......3,521,965
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis