3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

Quote from: wrangler on February 15, 2006, 12:07:36 PM
Hi elite
The new high on NIHK was probably me I just bought @.13 and who found it so I can applaud. I like making new highs on a stock I'm going to buy because that just causes more frency

I totally agree, I bought again @ .132  >:D  I love buying it up  ;)

NIHK - making new highs with volume

SUWN - starting to look hot again but I am waiting to pull the trigger still.. maybe a few more days

wrangler

#421
eagerlearner applaud you for NIHK.
went back thru previous post and found you as the one who brought it to elite's attention and when I seen he was buying I decided to jump on to. Great chart and excellant news with lot's of history. One of my lesson's from elite
Goodluck trading :)
wrangler

Tirebldr

Is it time to buy some more GRXI now bit .0175, ask .0184
Art

eliteG

Quote from: Tirebldr on February 15, 2006, 12:23:53 PM
Is it time to buy some more GRXI now bit .0175, ask .0184


it looks hot but I cant give the thumbs up because the safety isnt there.. I wanted to buy at .13 maybe as high as .15.. but still technotheoretically this is a big breakout day, it might be worth the risk.  Would love for this to consolidate here for a few days and break again  ;)

palindrome

NIHK -- 0.13 looked like resistance. I could not resist when the resistance was crossed, and G. kept buying. I am in @0.132.

eliteG

#425
Quote from: palindrome on February 15, 2006, 12:31:10 PM
NIHK -- 0.13 looked like resistance. I could not resist when the resistance was crossed, and G. kept buying. I am in @0.132.

glad to have you aboard palindrome  ;)

--------------------------------

PTSC - nice 20ema bounce on the 5min.. volume is lower but its still making new highs, thats power  :o

NIHK - lets see if this baby can mount a 20ema bounce as well.  I'm in today just in case it moves too far away tomorrow but it wouldn't be bad to consolidate at these levels either  ;)

this is the weekly chart I'm so bullish about for NIHK.  and what have we here?  Its a g-pattern breakout on the weekly chart.. I really couldn't resist.. beautiful




Matix04

Alright, I might be wrong on this, but I'm hoping I can help clear up some info on the inner workings of a dividend.  From what I understand, if the Date of Record is the 24th, then the Ex-Dividend date should be the 22nd.  This means that if you sell before the 22nd, the new buyer receives the dividend. If the stock is sold on the 22nd or after, then the seller receives the dividend.  Any last-minute buying to get the dividend should be on the 21st, and people who want to lock in that dividend will sell the next day.  Just wanted to clear that up so no one holds till the 24th to get the dividend when they can get it earlier.

G - AWESOME pick as always, keep it up man   ;D

thai626

Yup.....that's the G-pattern I was telling you about G.  Although, I prefer the daily chart instead.  Hopefully this takes off like PTSC..........that'll be great.

Do you think it's lunch time G?  haha.....just like yesterday PTSC move which took off after lunch.
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

basonista

New highs on PTSC.  Beautiful!  ;D

Even at this level, the dividend would net you more than an instant 5% bonus.  I would suspect that at whatever level, someone with some cash would be interested in cashing the .02/share check.  That kind of demand would only do 1 thing to PTSC - rocket baby! >:D

eliteG

Quote from: Matix04 on February 15, 2006, 12:53:02 PM
Alright, I might be wrong on this, but I'm hoping I can help clear up some info on the inner workings of a dividend.  From what I understand, if the Date of Record is the 24th, then the Ex-Dividend date should be the 22nd.  This means that if you sell before the 22nd, the new buyer receives the dividend. If the stock is sold on the 22nd or after, then the seller receives the dividend.  Any last-minute buying to get the dividend should be on the 21st, and people who want to lock in that dividend will sell the next day.  Just wanted to clear that up so no one holds till the 24th to get the dividend when they can get it earlier.

G - AWESOME pick as always, keep it up man   ;D

thx for the info on the dividend Matix  :)  looking to keep it going all year long  :o

Quote from: thai626 on February 15, 2006, 12:55:02 PM
Yup.....that's the G-pattern I was telling you about G.  Although, I prefer the daily chart instead.  Hopefully this takes off like PTSC..........that'll be great.

Do you think it's lunch time G? haha.....just like yesterday PTSC move which took off after lunch.

I'm really not concerned with NIHK taking off today or the next day.. just like PTSC which took 4-5days to get going  ;)  The chart is solid.. support in place.  What could kickstart this is some news  8) lol like another "unprecedented microcap dividend"  :o  but no really this mkt cap seems crazy.. any fundamental analysts want to look at it?

nmbr1ballr

G, What do you see as the next resistance of PTSC or how high do you think it can go?  I am debating on selling if it can hit .37, but do not want to miss another 30% day tomorrow as well or this whole week.  And with all this NIHK talk and everyone liking it, I want to get in on that too.  Is the possible gains of NIHK currently greater then what PTSC could still do since it has already had 2 amazing days?  I would rather not sell part of PTSC unless I sell all.

wrangler

Man,,I hate going to work with this kind of action going on. Maybe one of these day's setting here watching the market and eliteG's thread will be my job,,Wishful thinking but a goal that I have set for myself.

Goodluck to all, let's hope for newer high's tomorrow.
Have a great day elite
wrangler

supergeek

Sold half my PTSC after achieving my first bagger ever. Sticking that seed into NIHK at .131 hopefully to grow another big beautiful Green tree. letting the rest of PTSC ride for a bit more. Keep 'em up. Holy crap i just realized i've reached the point where i can applaud/smite. what a great week
Bob

Curret Holdings: CRAP, SHIT, POO

eliteG

Quote from: nmbr1ballr on February 15, 2006, 01:11:47 PM
G, What do you see as the next resistance of PTSC or how high do you think it can go?  I am debating on selling if it can hit .37, but do not want to miss another 30% day tomorrow as well or this whole week.  And with all this NIHK talk and everyone liking it, I want to get in on that too.  Is the possible gains of NIHK currently greater then what PTSC could still do since it has already had 2 amazing days?  I would rather not sell part of PTSC unless I sell all.

PTSC could make a run like IIJI(may-june) did when it was going to a different exchange(a great 3sof play that David led us through) you guys remember that?  So I really cant say sell all your PTSC.  NIHK is just getting started I think there should be time to jump onboard just like PTSC had time ;)

Quote from: wrangler on February 15, 2006, 01:12:45 PM
Man,,I hate going to work with this kind of action going on. Maybe one of these day's setting here watching the market and eliteG's thread will be my job,,Wishful thinking but a goal that I have set for myself.

Goodluck to all, let's hope for newer high's tomorrow.
Have a great day elite

thx wrangler, you have a great day too  ;D

Quote from: supergeek on February 15, 2006, 01:18:44 PM
Sold half my PTSC after achieving my first bagger ever. Sticking that seed into NIHK at .131 hopefully to grow another big beautiful Green tree. letting the rest of PTSC ride for a bit more. Keep 'em up. Holy crap i just realized i've reached the point where i can applaud/smite. what a great week

sounds like a great strategy  8)

setravis

Fly Night Hawk Fly..... :D :D :D
+25.71%......Volume @.....5,493,702
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis