3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tirebldr

This is one great place to visit G. Did you guys ever consider coming on over to the live 3SoF RCR chatroom? The IRC Chartroom is at chatstop.net    the room is called   #3stocks.   Or you can click on the Chat link up on the left hand side of this page.
Art

eliteG

Quote from: Tirebldr on February 15, 2006, 02:02:58 PM
This is one great place to visit G. Did you guys ever consider coming on over to the live 3SoF RCR chatroom? The IRC Chartroom is at chatstop.net    the room is called   #3stocks.   Or you can click on the Chat link up on the left hand side of this page.


I think that would be fun to try sometime.. maybe tomorrow  ;) thx tirebldr

gri64

Was very busy at the work - sold 2/3 PTSC @0.34  :'(
Return at home to my PC.... 0.4  :o
I'm confused - I didn't see such rally before (with my stock...).
Is it smart to re-enter now to PTSC ??? or wait some correction?

Lucas Scott

Intraday target of .39 on the breakout of the symmetrical triangle that I mentioned earlier HIT AND SURPASSED! WOW, what strength! PTSC is a BEAST! I've seen a few posts about selling some?? Well, each person has his or her own trading rules when it comes to selling, but I won't sell a single share this early in a parabolic run-up. PTSC looks like SUWN did the day it crossed .40 on its way to .90. I could change my mind at any moment, but that is my opinion right now. Besides, if I sell now I don't get a dividend on those shares. I want my 2 cents!!!!  

Also joined the NIHK longs today. I think it's good for at least a run to .20 in the near-future.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

basonista

I'm with you Lucas.  I thought of selling at my 1 bag point of .45 but just can't bring myself to sell this strength and volume.  That said, I don't have the type of position that I'm sure many (including the G man) have.  My portfolio is small so my positions are small and I don't feel too much pressure.

Also in NIHK again. ;)  Let's rock and roll!!!

supergeek

You know i had to use my first applaud on Elite. PTSC pushing mid .40's now. after months of misery i've been having a few good weeks so i had to sell some to lock in profits. i almost didnt and of course hindsight has 20-20 vision when it kicks you in the balls. i'm still looking good with a half position of all profit. although nihk is down 3/10ths of a cent since i bought in. DAMN YOU Elite G and your profit eating picks. just kidding, i rode ptsc for a month even when it was down some 30% so i have faith this one will be just as solid.
Bob

Curret Holdings: CRAP, SHIT, POO

Lucas Scott

Quote from: runner2847 on February 15, 2006, 03:16:03 AM
Im a little bored tonight so I decided to learn a little bit about our favorite company, patriot scientific. Apparently not everyone is a big fan in the computer world. From what Ive read thus far Patriot believes they own the IP(intellectual property) rights to any computer processor clocked over 120mhz9which is basically every company that makes computers). Many ppl in the computer world hate them bc apparently patriot is sueing all the major computer brands. Interestingly enough the processor company AMD backed patriot up and bought stock in the company this time last year and recognized their IP rights. Most ppl on the message board I read feel AMD did this just to keep from getting sued and to give Patriot ammo to go after Intel. Well it worked bc Intel and HP backed down and are now paying patriot. This could be huge gentlement bc Patriot should now be able to get 10s of millions from every single company that uses modern processor technology. They got 10 million or so from the first three companies but as they continue to get agreements it seems like they should start to force companies like Sony to pay a lot more bc they have held out instead of cutting a deal already or better yet beat them in court for 150-200 million. Id love to see the pop the stock price gets if that happens.

Heres a link to the company who is running the PR campaign for Patriot.
http://www.hawkassociates.com/

hey Runner, thanks for the DD. One reason I like trading based on charts so much more than based on what a company does is that morals and ethics don't get in the way. I believe companies whose primary focus is patent litigation (FORG, NTP are other examples) are only slightly less contemptible than companies whose business is kiddie porn, chasing ambulances, or selling bioligical weapons to terrorists. I mean, claiming a patent on a processor speed over 120mhz?? I'm sure there's more to it than that but LOL!! I'm surprised there isn't a patent on breathing and a licensing fee on all of us oxygen-consumers! I was aware of PTSC's line of work, but to keep my high horse from getting in the way, I just focus on the technicals. I am very glad I did so with PTSC!
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

supergeek

IPO announcement

Kiddie Porn, Ambulance Chasers and Bio-Weapons for Terrorists Incorporated are going Public with an Initial Public Offering of $5 share. the Ticker symbol will be GEORGEW. Lucas has picked it as his pickfor the New 3SOF.
Bob

Curret Holdings: CRAP, SHIT, POO

nmbr1ballr

OMG, I was in school and put a GTC order in to sell PTSC at .44 because I didn't know how high it could go and it got filled.  WOO!!! So happy.  $5000 in 1 week is AWEOMSE  >:D ELITE IS MY FKN HERO!!! <3 u. 

doyerdiligence

props
and i want updates on the road to a mill
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

lana2b

Hey G
Any advace on VASO?  Up 60 %.    I'm in @0.28 - HOLD?
Thank's

catrader

can graphs tell you anything about a stock like insq, now at 0.0013.  Does anything you see in graphs like the one for ptsc apply to subpennies?

nmbr1ballr


eliteG

Quote from: lana2b on February 15, 2006, 03:16:28 PM
Hey G
Any advace on VASO?  Up 60 %.    I'm in @0.28 - HOLD?
Thank's

thats tough lana.. I like the 2 big volume bars adjacent but this is right @ resistance and under the 200.  I would at least sell part on such a quick gain  8)

Quote from: catrader on February 15, 2006, 03:18:42 PM
can graphs tell you anything about a stock like insq, now at 0.0013. Does anything you see in graphs like the one for ptsc apply to subpennies?

nothin cookin yet on INSQ.. looks like its trying to find support still  ;)

Quote from: nmbr1ballr on February 15, 2006, 02:57:28 PM
OMG, I was in school and put a GTC order in to sell PTSC at .44 because I didn't know how high it could go and it got filled. WOO!!! So happy. $5000 in 1 week is AWEOMSE >:D ELITE IS MY FKN HERO!!! <3 u.

awesome nmbr1ballr  :o Way to make a great trade.

Quote from: doyerdiligence on February 15, 2006, 03:06:29 PM
props
and i want updates on the road to a mill


far from it.. but february is a step in the right direction, phew  :)

Quote from: nmbr1ballr on February 15, 2006, 03:19:51 PM
Someone's got mail.

Wow!  :o thank you nmbr1ballr!!  That'll help me out a ton ;) u da man..  And yes to NIHK I think its risk/reward ratio is great.

doyerdiligence

how can i get heads up on the next play ;)
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com