3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucas Scott

ADZR got a bounce off the 20 ema today and is green. Nice setup, looks ready for the next leg up.  I'm still holding my position from .07.  EliteG, what do you think?
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

setravis

#451
Fire........ ;D
What about it G?... ;)

PATRIOT SCIENTIFIC (OTC BB:PTSC.OB) Delayed quote data 

Last Trade: 0.45
Trade Time: 3:26PM ET
Change:  0.18 (66.67%) 
Prev Close: 0.27
Open: 0.28
Bid: 0.45 x 5000 
Ask: 0.45 x 5000 
1y Target Est: N/A

  Day's Range: 0.26 - 0.46
52wk Range: 0.01 - 0.29
Volume: 23,495,010
Avg Vol (3m): 3,123,000
Market Cap: 137.12M
P/E (ttm): 50.00
EPS (ttm): 0.01
Div & Yield: N/A (N/A)


"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

Mo~Money

Congratulations to everyone in PTSC and especially G you da man bro! >:D
Myself I just didn't have the funds to re-enter PTSC loved the chart and everything, o well! 50% still nothing to complain about I guess.. :D I'm currently left holding the bad on "DKGR" previously AMVS waiting on potentially mining news due out... I did however average down on ADZR today looks like it found support and maybe ready to go again..What say you Gman?
Plan the trade! Trade the plan!

eliteG

Quote from: Lucas Scott on February 15, 2006, 03:41:19 PM
ADZR got a bounce off the 20 ema today and is green. Nice setup, looks ready for the next leg up.  I'm still holding my position from .07.  EliteG, what do you think?

ADZR - I wait for confirmation on 20 ema bounces especially when you got kinda of a deep cut(slopewise) for 6-7 days.  I'm not happy with the volume also.

--------------

Also be sure to watch CHID no entry for me but I will watch

nmbr1ballr

Ok.  I have a DAY AON to get a large portion of NIHK filled.  Over 75,000 shares.  See if I can get filled in 7 minutes before the market closes.  I am asking for .127 which is the current ask price.  Hope it goes.

Lucas Scott

#455
MOBL big pop in the last hour. I've been long since ~.21 in December. What a great day it's been for everyone at G's place! $-)
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

eliteG

well shouldn't of held off on SUWN.. should blast to new highs soon   :o

Quote from: Lucas Scott on February 15, 2006, 03:58:21 PM
MOBL big pop in the last hour. I've been long since ~.21 in December. What a great day it's been for everyone at G's place! $-)

definately a great day  ;D

now time to unplug.

8)

nmbr1ballr

Got filled at .127.  So I am in with you guys for NIHK.  Let's get this thing rockin.  >:D

eliteG

Quote from: nmbr1ballr on February 15, 2006, 04:05:34 PM
Got filled at .127.  So I am in with you guys for NIHK.  Let's get this thing rockin.  >:D

that's my avg now as well nmbr1ballr  ;)

goodluck  8)

setravis

PTSC......SUWN.....NIHK...... :D :D :D :D
Super....Applaud the Wizard!!!!!! ;)
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

eliteG

Quote from: setravis on February 15, 2006, 04:12:51 PM
PTSC......SUWN.....NIHK...... :D :D :D :D
Super....Applaud the Wizard!!!!!! ;)

Thanks setravis  8)  This year is lookin good  >:D

Mo~Money

WoW DKGR disgusts me >:(
Plan the trade! Trade the plan!

runner2847

Well G,
I must join the chorus in thanking you. I missed all but the last 30 minutes of trading. I felt so good about our chances that I slept till 230 this afternoon...haha. Im going to continue doing the DD on the stuff going on with this one. I know they sound sleazy for all their patent litigation, but with the agreements they have reached thus far I think that more companies will sign on with them this year to avoid litigation. Their partner who shares therights to their patent portfolio 50/50 is handling a suit in texas against a bunch of japanese companies. If they win that one in court as opposed to settling the check could be astronomical. PTSC was originally sueing Intel for something like 200 million bucks before they settled for 10 million to get it over with and have some cash. That was smart though bc now they have capital to work with in pursuing more legal action. On top of all this they are actively working on new technology which with all their new operating cash could turn up something as significant as the ingnite chips they patented a couple years ago. This thing could be huge.

G, are you thinking some pull back tommorrow or do you think they run continues all the way to the dividend payout date?

echo

thanks for your picks G, great picks. I hadn't read this thread till yesterday. glad I found you and got in to PTSC.
There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

doyerdiligence

G can you take a look at PMED chart for me and tell me what you think of the last few weeks of action.
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com