3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

palindrome

Hey G.
You picked NIHK in January. It dropped a little back then. Have you been holding since then, or did you open a new position today?

eliteG

thx runner and ultra

Quote from: doyerdiligence on February 15, 2006, 04:49:45 PM
G can you take a look at PMED chart for me and tell me what you think of the last few weeks of action.

something about the volume I dont like.. cant quite pick it out and I definately dont like the long-term chart.. doesn't mean it cant climb from here but deep under the 200 I just dont like it

Quote from: palindrome on February 15, 2006, 05:08:44 PM
Hey G.
You picked NIHK in January. It dropped a little back then. Have you been holding since then, or did you open a new position today?

Its a new position today.  I think NIHK has churned through the supply and is ready for some action.  Now not everything goes to plan but why I like this one is that I feel support is close by now at 10-11 cents.  With a target north of 20 I think we got ourselves a play now.

eliteG


gmarc66

Applause to Elite for all the great picks!! Wow all running the G-athon ;D

Someone scared me today, so i sold my PTSC at .34...ya..too bad. I almost got back in during the early p.m when it broke its hod..but hesitated....but, of course...i bought much later at .416...did i do bad? RSI is a little high now, should i just hold as it will go higher before  the divy payout? And sorry, but if someone buys today do they get the divy?

Today, i saw SUWN acting up..and almost bought it early in the day..then the news...hmmm....i had such a great opportunity to buy it today at a nice price.

NIHK another one i noticed moving before the news hit..and didnt buy....man..i have to check my head sometimes.

CTUM, had good news today...how is the chart looking on that one G..wondering if i should be holding it for a longer period..i would hate to sell prematurely as i often do...i saw this one moving last week...should have bought it that...i'm still the worst at picking my buying and exit points.

Oh ya... I saw yesterday that u said u like the chart on GRXI...and i saw it moving pre-market...so of course, i tried to buy it on open...but my request for shares was DENIED! They had 2 form 3's released late today(whatever they are ???).  So many runners that i cant get into...why does this keep happening to me...i should be up thousands of $'s....nerve wracking!! ???


LAMP ran crazy today..dont know why
JKRI crazy monsta too
UDVC did an impressive bounce today
JCWW very nice..dont know why
NAWL noticed it too late, 10-Q released late pm yesterday..another monsta
ABDE-is this possibly a good re-entry point..had a big drop from its monsta run in january? Closed up 39% today.

thanks Elite! glad u had a smoking day! ;D,...as many of us who have followed ur picks have ;D

we have to designate a G-Day...hmmm...maybe Feb 15th!?...the day after Valentines...cause ur just so deserving of our love and worship for an extra day :-*...lol..told u i was a cheeseball ;D ;) (and cause today was a great day for your stock picks of course) ;D




akclide

Excellent pick G man,I have been working on a scan for penny stocks.Nothing confirmed yet but I think I am close ,Now if I can figure out technically what to look for in a penny stock that makes it jump.Thanks again for sharing your picks.

OneStockMind

Yesterday I was going to post this chart to show an interesting 3-year trend but I gave up.
I also had it for my exit strategy but since I had a pretty long meeting at work I didn't want to chance a sudden selloff or a pullback of any kind so I completely got out @ .34 and .37.
Yes, could have gotten more but I'm VERY satisfied with over 90% return. Wish I can do this every month :)
I learned my lesson last year not selling into strength and turning 60% profit into 40% loss (GLIF, for example which I still baghold).

Anyway, here's the chart that shows where I was going to get out and also a potential technical resistance. We'll see. The stock is hot and has great fundamentals. If there's any nicer pullback I'll jump in.


davidzwq

Quote from: eliteG on February 15, 2006, 03:47:22 PM
Quote from: Lucas Scott on February 15, 2006, 03:41:19 PM
ADZR got a bounce off the 20 ema today and is green. Nice setup, looks ready for the next leg up.  I'm still holding my position from .07.  EliteG, what do you think?

ADZR - I wait for confirmation on 20 ema bounces especially when you got kinda of a deep cut(slopewise) for 6-7 days.  I'm not happy with the volume also.

--------------

Also be sure to watch CHID no entry for me but I will watch

Hi, CHID has news today, price is up 22%, what do you think its expected target?

http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/060213/0109443.html

rickjust

hi,
thanks g
in ptsc yesterday at .245 out this afternoon at .435. 77.5% profit.
thats the most i have3 made on a trade,
thanks to all. good luck to those holding
maxi

basonista

Quote from: OneStockMind on February 15, 2006, 08:34:37 PM
Yesterday I was going to post this chart to show an interesting 3-year trend but I gave up.
I also had it for my exit strategy but since I had a pretty long meeting at work I didn't want to chance a sudden selloff or a pullback of any kind so I completely got out @ .34 and .37.
Yes, could have gotten more but I'm VERY satisfied with over 90% return. Wish I can do this every month :)
I learned my lesson last year not selling into strength and turning 60% profit into 40% loss (GLIF, for example which I still baghold).

Anyway, here's the chart that shows where I was going to get out and also a potential technical resistance. We'll see. The stock is hot and has great fundamentals. If there's any nicer pullback I'll jump in.


Here is the same chart on the linear scale.  There will be a pullback at some point but when?  Tomorrow?  Friday?  Next week?

The differences we have this time around compared to the last touches of the upper resistance are huge - profitability, dividend, high, sustained volume, shareholder commitment.  I'll let the chart say the rest.  ;D

lana2b

Hey G! Thank's for answer. Get scared and sold everything. May get back in tomorrow.

Sorry for grammar, English my second language.The first is Russian. I have 1.5 year girl,so can do my research only at night and post it early morning. If you have one minute in a morning - check it, please(and reply). Sometimes even a newbie can find a good one.

Thank you and everybody for sharing your experience, I'm learning a lot

One more thing!!!

Sure you know about AX - Archipelago Holdings Inc.  They are merging with NYSE and
NYSE becomes public.  The deal closes on  Feb 24 2006. In 1-2 month they gonna do secondary and those sh. already booked by institutionals. So, expect big priceincreaise.  I'm holding 1100 sh. since $32 and hope to get half a million in a couple of years (look at CME)

 GOOD LUCK to all off us

Lucas Scott

Quote from: eliteG on February 15, 2006, 03:47:22 PM
ADZR - I wait for confirmation on 20 ema bounces especially when you got kinda of a deep cut(slopewise) for 6-7 days.  I'm not happy with the volume also.

G - I don't see the deep cut you do, could be we are looking at different time frames. Fibonacci-ly speaking, the retrace was about 50%. My def of a deep cut is a pullback exceeding the 61.8% retracement level.  Regarding the volume, it came flooding in during the last hour. So while today's volume on the daily looks meh, it is a different story on the intraday chart. We'll see what happens tomorrow!! GO STOCKS!!! $-) 

ADZR 15 min intraday chart showing volume surge in final hour of trading:
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

la-onda

any comments on IAUS (discussed alreday 2 days ago)?

Lucas Scott

After yesterday is everyone here a millionairre now? ;D  OK maybe not, but we're all a little closer to that goal. Man, G's Place was like a frat house during rush. I hope the keg isn't dry and we can all keep partying today!

I leave you with this question: Bulls make money and bears make money. That much is true. But do pigs really get slaughtered? This picture makes me think otherwise...
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

supergeek

Hey Lucas, the catapult's in full effect, i sold CHID yesterday at .525 for no real reason, ten minutes later it goes on its run. Sold half my PTSC when it was stalling at .35 just to lock in some profits, it dipped down a little then shot right through to the mid .40's.
Bob

Curret Holdings: CRAP, SHIT, POO

eliteG

Thanks everybody for all the comments  ;D  Its really awesome to make a nice pick and have a bunch of us profit.. unlike a pump and dump type atmosphere where some get left in the dust.

I picked out some stocks to comment on from the above posts and my scanning.

NIHK - julia I dont think you missed this play, by waiting its actually going to be safer now.  I consider this in good technical buying shape from 10.5 cents to just above 14cents.  NIHK has the potential to rock and thats why I bought in yesterday.  Any day could be the flyaway "I wish I owned this stock" day   ;)

PTSC - I got to sell most of my position yesterday for a tremendous gain but I am still holding on to some.. Looking at the chart and volume I think its almost impossible not to continue this run.. we will see higher highs  >:D

AMKR and FTEK - these are >$5 stocks I'm liking after seeing them in my scans last night.. especially AMKR

CTUM - cant say its buyable here.. since support is so far but I can definately not say its weak(closing at the high on a huge candle)

ABDE - bottom fishing is not my type of play.. I like the trend going my way.

CHID - looks good, targets look like 80cents to $1 but I think its gonna have to show some more flash if it really wants to get there.  So thats why I'm not in.. I gotta see something more.. more sustained volume.

ADZR - volume did come in in the last hour here, huh? but it was unable to make a technical break in the price.  It almost looks like they were trying to create excitement.  I would be looking to sell around 20 cents unless the volume is really kickin ;)

IAUS - still not buyable to me.. it must show that it can bounce with volume until then its just a bunch of potential because of that long-term chart.