3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

and one more time I wanted to post the NIHK charts I find so bullish.. they are the long-term charts.. so why does this translate into short-term price appreciation?  cause of the enormous volume, imo.


Mo~Money

#481
Nice finally making some money!!! :D GO ADZR!!!!
Moving some capital into NIHK..Lets Ride Fellas! :)
Plan the trade! Trade the plan!

garym


Huge news today?

• Hemispherx Biopharma's Ampligen Boosts Tamiflu Potency
at Forbes.com (Thu 9:02am) 
• InPlay: Hemispherx Biopharma says 3 new studies show HEB's Ampligen and Alferon L.D.O. may provide defense against Avian Flu
Briefing.com (Thu 8:32am) 
• 3 New Studies Show Hemispherx Biopharma's Ampligen(R) and Alferon(R) LDO May Provide Defense against Avian Flu
Business Wire (Thu 8:30am) 

akclide

G man Your take on Wdam and VRDI.Thanks

eliteG

Quote from: garym on February 16, 2006, 09:50:24 AM

Huge news today?

• Hemispherx Biopharma's Ampligen Boosts Tamiflu Potency
at Forbes.com (Thu 9:02am) 
• InPlay: Hemispherx Biopharma says 3 new studies show HEB's Ampligen and Alferon L.D.O. may provide defense against Avian Flu
Briefing.com (Thu 8:32am) 
• 3 New Studies Show Hemispherx Biopharma's Ampligen(R) and Alferon(R) LDO May Provide Defense against Avian Flu
Business Wire (Thu 8:30am) 


good point garym.. we gotta start looking for a nice avian flu play.. HEB does look interesting but I have to say that NVAX.. woo that is just a sleeping time bomb.. beautiful quiet technicals.. keep an eye on.. I know I will  ;)

runner2847

What do you guys think about ptsc's pullback so far? Its a little sharper than I might have thought. Good place to buy or is this a bad sign?

Mo~Money

#486
ADZR News ;) Someone knew it was coming..happy I bought more yesterday! :D

AdZone Research Signs Second Contract for OPPS Estimated to be Worth $38 Million
Thursday February 16, 10:00 am ET

CALVERTON, N.Y., Feb. 16, 2006 (PRIMEZONE) -- AdZone Research, Inc. (OTC BB:ADZR.OB - News) today reported it has signed a contract with the New York-based Sunshine Network for Youth Safety. The contract is expected to generate $38 million in license revenues over the next 12-24 months, which is in addition to the previously announced $50 million contract with Web Wise Kids.

ADVERTISEMENT
The non-profit group's commitment is to purchase one license each for both AdZone's Online Predator Profiling System (OPPS) and the new FAST Report, or approximately 38,000 licenses in total. It wants to equip all of the more than 19,000 law enforcement agencies across the United States with these online monitoring capabilities.

``The mission of the Sunshine Network is protecting our most valuable possession - our children,'' said Craig Vasey, a director of the organization, who is also a veteran Long Island police officer and executive director of the Suffolk County Police Memorial Fund. ``The Sunshine Network was created to fund technology for our law enforcement agencies to stop sexual predators that use the Internet to exploit our children, as well as to save our missing children.''

``We are very pleased and proud to be working with the Sunshine Network in pursuit of its goals,'' said AdZone President & COO John A. Cardona. ``Craig Vasey and his people demonstrate a level of commitment and expertise that underscore how important the challenge is, and how ready they are for the task.''

This press release is available on the company's official online Investor Relations HUB at http://www.agoracom.com/IR/AdZone for investor questions, answers and monitored commentary. Alternatively, investors are able to e-mail all questions and correspondence to [email protected] where they can also request addition to the investor e-mail list to receive all future press releases and updates in real time.

About AdZone Research

AdZone provides tracking and monitoring of targeted information on the Internet, with an expanded focus on global Internet analysis of security-related data transmissions. For additional information on AdZone Research, please visit the company's Web site at http://www.adzoneresearch.com.

Certain statements contained herein are ``forward-looking'' statements (as such term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995). Because such statements include risks and uncertainties, actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.
Plan the trade! Trade the plan!

pompano

Hey G, super job on your picks.  I bought some KNBS yesterday volume is starting to pick up it looks to me like it has promise but I wanted to get your take on it. Thanks

basonista

Quote from: runner2847 on February 16, 2006, 10:02:25 AM
What do you guys think about ptsc's pullback so far? Its a little sharper than I might have thought. Good place to buy or is this a bad sign?

Wow, didn't expect it to tank like that either.  That's what I get for not taking a profit when I have it.  Maybe I'll learn some day.... ;)

eliteG

Quote from: akclide on February 16, 2006, 09:55:51 AM
G man Your take on Wdam and VRDI.Thanks

WDAM - I like that it recently broke through the 200 and didnt run but started consolidating.  On a volume break of 3 cents it looks interesting but I'm not wild about it.. we need some more sustained volume.


VRDI
- hmm potentially explosive, very volatile with new sustained volume.. safety doesnt seem so close(high risk) but reward may overcome that  ;)

Quote from: runner2847 on February 16, 2006, 10:02:25 AM
What do you guys think about ptsc's pullback so far? Its a little sharper than I might have thought. Good place to buy or is this a bad sign?

yea thats a cut, 33 cents looks like a pivot.. I expect PTSC to bounce shortly.

eliteG

Quote from: Mo~Money on February 16, 2006, 10:05:41 AM
ADZR News ;) Someone knew it was coming..happy I bought more yesterday! :D

AdZone Research Signs Second Contract for OPPS Estimated to be Worth $38 Million
Thursday February 16, 10:00 am ET


that is incredible news..again  for this stock.. I wonder why its not rippin  ???  mkt cap 23.8mill recent orders of 90mill.. strange, I say be very careful

Quote from: pompano on February 16, 2006, 10:07:14 AM
Hey G, super job on your picks.  I bought some KNBS yesterday volume is starting to pick up it looks to me like it has promise but I wanted to get your take on it. Thanks

thx pompano.. lets see KNBS thats not my kind of volume although it is relatively high for KNBS.. not happy with it being so deep under 200 and 50ma but its not overly bearish

slomo007

Well, it's time for some more PTSC.   :)

I sold too soon, this was a great opportunity to get some back.

nmbr1ballr

Lets get this bid/ask back up for NIHK. 

Mo~Money

Pick up some PAPO as well really digging the chart! Potential Gman pattern play! ;)

Plan the trade! Trade the plan!

eliteG

Quote from: nmbr1ballr on February 16, 2006, 10:34:58 AM
Lets get this bid/ask back up for NIHK. 

dont be impatient with this baby  ;)  a few days of consolidation is absolutely fine just like on PTSC I wanted in just in case it started to move already