3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

palindrome

Mo~Money-- Nice pick there. I picked up some PAPO myself. Thanks for posting it.

nmbr1ballr

Quote from: eliteG on February 16, 2006, 10:47:22 AM
dont be impatient with this baby  ;)  a few days of consolidation is absolutely fine just like on PTSC I wanted in just in case it started to move already
Oh I know.  I'm not worried.   ;)

wrangler

Good morning elite
These new hour's at work are killer hours,anyway I'm still holding the two positions I have in PTSC I see pullback as profit takers taking advantage of the recent new highs but I'm holding the charts showws no sign of a pullback yet but I may decide to sell before the 22nd because I think their will still be more buyres before the dividend date. Anyway that is what I'm counting on to make 100% profit again
Goodluck to all still holding
wrangler

basonista

A little consolidation in PTSC would probably be a good thing also.  G, would you add to your position on a drop like we saw today?

Jules

Looking at MOBl´s chart can it be considered a G pattern?

I am trying to get a hang of this G thing..


eliteG

Quote from: basonista on February 16, 2006, 11:21:21 AM
A little consolidation in PTSC would probably be a good thing also.  G, would you add to your position on a drop like we saw today?

I dont know bas.. PTSC is still very hot.. I will continue to hold what I have left.  I believe PTSC has more to go, especially with an announcement of some sort.  So lets see what happens and just make sure to take profit along the way.  We dont need to make a million in one play.. maybe in 2  :D

Quote from: Jules on February 16, 2006, 11:25:26 AM
Looking at MOBl´s chart can it be considered a G pattern?

I am trying to get a hang of this G thing..



i think you meant MOBL..its close but I dont like it.. volume history,  and price resistance in the way

palindrome



dont be impatient with this baby  ;)  a few days of consolidation is absolutely fine just like on PTSC I wanted in just in case it started to move already
Quote


G.,

So, do you mean we should hold this like 3-4 days (trading days)!!

Just kidding. I know I can wait.

palindrome

CKEI is doing its thing again. I hope this time its perminent.

eliteG

Quote from: palindrome on February 16, 2006, 11:35:37 AM


dont be impatient with this baby  ;)  a few days of consolidation is absolutely fine just like on PTSC I wanted in just in case it started to move already
Quote


G.,

So, do you mean we should hold this like 3-4 days (trading days)!!

Just kidding. I know I can wait.

lol.. i know what you mean, I used to be unable to do that but then I realized that this is how you make the big bucks and stay sane  :)

usedcasting

Hey G, GSPG up 20%, volume not intense. I know Lucas mentioned a couple of days ago.
Any thoughts appreciated.

Cheers

uc.
Know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em

eliteG

Quote from: Mo~Money on February 16, 2006, 11:40:43 AM
Thinking of entering CKEI also needs to break .04!

mo.. try using smaller charts  ;) CKEI nees volume to look good as well.. I dont think 4 cents cuts it.. maybe 5 with volume

Quote from: usedcasting on February 16, 2006, 11:48:10 AM
Hey G, GSPG up 20%, volume not intense. I know Lucas mentioned a couple of days ago.
Any thoughts appreciated.

Cheers

uc.

not interested in GSPG - volume down and price seems unable to escape at this point

Lucas Scott

Quotethat is incredible news..again  for this stock (ADZR).. I wonder why its not rippin     mkt cap 23.8mill recent orders of 90mill.. strange, I say be very careful

G - I was thinking the zact same thing before I saw your post and sold 1/2 my position at .23. I went back to bed before the news was out but when I got up and saw it I was disappointed ADZR hadn't gone parabolic. So I gotta wonder if it's now a situation where buyers will start demanding "show me the money." At this point, if ADZR puts out a PR tomorrow about another big contract signing, I wonder if investors will just yawn?

So the half I sold was for 210% profit! I still have never achieved a 4-bagger (300%). I thought ADZR would be it, but looks like no. Historical fact: ADZR was the first 3-bagger of my trading life, back in 2003/2004. I bought it at .32 on 12/29/03 and sold half at .96 on 2/2/04. Two years later, lightning strikes again!    


GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

eliteG

Quote from: Lucas Scott on February 16, 2006, 11:59:40 AM
Quotethat is incredible news..again  for this stock (ADZR).. I wonder why its not rippin     mkt cap 23.8mill recent orders of 90mill.. strange, I say be very careful

G - I was thinking the zact same thing before I saw your post and sold 1/2 my position at .23. I went back to bed before the news was out but when I got up and saw it I was disappointed ADZR hadn't gone parabolic. So I gotta wonder if it's now a situation where buyers will start demanding "show me the money." At this point, if ADZR puts out a PR tomorrow about another big contract signing, I wonder if investors will just yawn?

So the half I sold was for 210% profit! I still have never achieved a 4-bagger (300%). I thought ADZR would be it, but looks like no. Historical fact: ADZR was the first 3-bagger of my trading life, back in 2003/2004. I bought it at .32 on 12/29/03 and sold half at .96 on 2/2/04. Two years later, lightning strikes again!   


nice trade lucas  8)  I think its gonna end up being the right move

wrangler

#508
Have two position on PTSC
(1) @.215
(2) @.249
      -------        
total .464
divided by 2/=average of .232 so tomorrow before market open I'll put limit order in to sell @.464 and see if I can get another 100% gain ,,of course you've got to take away commissions but It will be same as 100% to me. Anytime I can double my money on a trade I'll take it that is one of my trading rules and that rules out greediness that is where you can lose out on excellant gains by waiting for that extra penny. I've lost a lot like that and have learned you've got to have trading rules and need to stick with them. Reason for wait is they were bought on unsettled funds.
Hope it can go thru
Goodluck trading to all
wrangler

Mo~Money

#509
Yep, all out of ADZR @ .231 also ;D  Moved the other half I just sold into MSEV!!! decided against CKEI althought it might turn out nice we'll see!
Plan the trade! Trade the plan!