3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

PTSC updated daily chart and wnted to add that this is above the 38.2% retrace of yesterdays move..


eliteG

and while I'm at it all the NIHK charts I've done so far:


eliteG

Quote from: eliteG on February 16, 2006, 09:18:11 AM
Thanks everybody for all the comments  ;D  Its really awesome to make a nice pick and have a bunch of us profit.. unlike a pump and dump type atmosphere where some get left in the dust.

I picked out some stocks to comment on from the above posts and my scanning.

NIHK - julia I dont think you missed this play, by waiting its actually going to be safer now.  I consider this in good technical buying shape from 10.5 cents to just above 14cents.  NIHK has the potential to rock and thats why I bought in yesterday.  Any day could be the flyaway "I wish I owned this stock" day   ;)

PTSC - I got to sell most of my position yesterday for a tremendous gain but I am still holding on to some.. Looking at the chart and volume I think its almost impossible not to continue this run.. we will see higher highs  >:D

AMKR and FTEK - these are >$5 stocks I'm liking after seeing them in my scans last night.. especially AMKR

CTUM - cant say its buyable here.. since support is so far but I can definately not say its weak(closing at the high on a huge candle)

ABDE - bottom fishing is not my type of play.. I like the trend going my way.

CHID - looks good, targets look like 80cents to $1 but I think its gonna have to show some more flash if it really wants to get there.  So thats why I'm not in.. I gotta see something more.. more sustained volume.

ADZR - volume did come in in the last hour here, huh? but it was unable to make a technical break in the price.  It almost looks like they were trying to create excitement.  I would be looking to sell around 20 cents unless the volume is really kickin ;)

IAUS - still not buyable to me.. it must show that it can bounce with volume until then its just a bunch of potential because of that long-term chart.

I mentioned AMKR before trading this morning and its up 5.5% and still looks good.  Another one >$5 that I like a lot is OPSW.  Simliar plays with the gap, finding support and turnaround  ;)

Lucas Scott

QuoteAnother one >$5 that I like a lot is OPSW.  Simliar plays with the gap, finding support and turnaround

G - I'm glad to hear you like OPSW, cause I have a double position in that one. Another >$5er that I like is SPIL, but I should have bought yesterday. I think it fills the small gap and that's where I want to enter (~7.10). Forward PE of 9.5, r u kidding me? There was some good DD about SPIL on another thread which is what caught my eye.

Did you all read David Randolph's daily update today? He sounded ready to put a gun in his mouth :o Someone needs to talk him down off the ledge. Get him to come over to G's place and do a keg stand. G, get out the beer bong!
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Mo~Money

Thats hilarious..LOL :D
Plan the trade! Trade the plan!

eliteG

Quote from: Lucas Scott on February 16, 2006, 04:03:37 PM
QuoteAnother one >$5 that I like a lot is OPSW.  Simliar plays with the gap, finding support and turnaround

G - I'm glad to hear you like OPSW, cause I have a double position in that one. Another >$5er that I like is SPIL, but I should have bought yesterday. I think it fills the small gap and that's where I want to enter (~7.10). Forward PE of 9.5, r u kidding me? There was some good DD about SPIL on another thread which is what caught my eye.

Did you all read David Randolph's daily update today? He sounded ready to put a gun in his mouth :o Someone needs to talk him down off the ledge. Get him to come over to G's place and do a keg stand. G, get out the beer bong!

yea OPSW lookin nice

hmm SPIL looks good too

Yea I hear you about David... I think a few days off is what he needs.  And what better place to spend it then G's place.. good point  :D  But as a long time trader(6yrs) I know the emotions you go through.. it gets tough sometimes.  And you get tough along with it and able to deal with a lot of shit.  So I think when David comes back he will be better than ever.. I will definately be staying tuned. 

eliteG

very pleased with close on NIHK way up high in the pattern.. highest close after such volume.. whats cookin?  >:D >:D

nmbr1ballr

I'm probably wrong, but isn't that the hammer that you said PTSC had that meant there was a lot of support and the following days should show it?

eliteG

Quote from: nmbr1ballr on February 16, 2006, 04:25:55 PM
I'm probably wrong, but isn't that the hammer that you said PTSC had that meant there was a lot of support and the following days should show it?

good eye nmbr1ballr  8) its hammerish in shape although it has kinda of a tiny wick below.  I dont consider it a true hammer but it looks like a bullish candlestick and thats always helpful.  If we cross 13.5 maybe just 13 with any volume I think NIHK starts moving strongly.  ;)

palindrome

Hey G.,

Mo~Money posted this pick earlier. I was just looking at the chart. Does this chart qualify for G pattern? I went back to your previous posts and scritinized your description of G-patterns. As far as I see, G1 and G2 stages are visible on the chart. What about G3? Is Mr. G. seeing any bulls in this picture?

Mo~Money

#535
To be a G pattern it has to break .07 palidrome! ;)  it is setting up nicely tho.
I would also like to give a heads up to all my friends here and let you know that I really feel DKGR is ready to run tomarrow and into next week. I encourage all of you too check it out! Been in since .006 do your DD and you'll find its a shell turned into a gold play ;) You all know how hot gold is now! Perfect Doji today also!!
Plan the trade! Trade the plan!

thai626

#536
Quote from: eliteG on February 16, 2006, 04:34:23 PM
good eye nmbr1ballr  8) its hammerish in shape although it has kinda of a tiny wick below.  I dont consider it a true hammer but it looks like a bullish candlestick and thats always helpful.  If we cross 13.5 maybe just 13 with any volume I think NIHK starts moving strongly.  ;)


I agree 100%.  IMO.......in the long run, i think this company will exceed peoples expectations.  Customers obviously love their product so watch out for blowout earnings in the years to come!!


I'm also waiting for the G-pattern breakout on the daily chart..........if it continues to stay this low, I may think about buying more (average up haha) cause of how much I like this company. :)

P.S.  Watch out for the 50dma crossing over the 200 dma.  Looks like nothing is going to prevent that from happening.  Happy trading everyone!
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

eliteG

come on guys.. resize the charts so they fit, yes stockcharts.com allows you to do that and you can control it totally with sharpcharts2(custum size.. i use 530 x 530)

Quote from: palindrome on February 16, 2006, 04:54:56 PM
Hey G.,

Mo~Money posted this pick earlier. I was just looking at the chart. Does this chart qualify for G pattern? I went back to your previous posts and scritinized your description of G-patterns. As far as I see, G1 and G2 stages are visible on the chart. What about G3? Is Mr. G. seeing any bulls in this picture?

PAPO - papo already had its g-pattern run.. this is a deep cutback that I will not touch.  It could make you money but it is too risky imo. 

Quote from: Mo~Money on February 16, 2006, 05:04:35 PM
To be a G pattern it has to break .07 palidrome! ;) it is setting up nicely tho.
I would also like to give a heads up to all my friends here and let you know that I really feel DKGR is ready to run tomarrow and into next week. I encourage all of you too check it out! Been in since .006 do your DD and you'll find its a shell turned into a gold play ;) You all know how hot gold is now! Perfect Doji today also!!

I dont know about DKGR the recent doji is not a bullish sign but signals indecision and the 3 candles before it are ugly.  I think this guy needs to base for awhile to become attractive.

Quote from: thai626 on February 16, 2006, 05:12:42 PM
Quote from: eliteG on February 16, 2006, 04:34:23 PM
good eye nmbr1ballr  8) its hammerish in shape although it has kinda of a tiny wick below.  I dont consider it a true hammer but it looks like a bullish candlestick and thats always helpful.  If we cross 13.5 maybe just 13 with any volume I think NIHK starts moving strongly.  ;)


I agree 100%.  IMO.......in the long run, i think this company will exceed peoples expectations.  Customers obviously love their product so watch out for blowout earnings in the years to come!!


I'm also waiting for the G-pattern breakout on the daily chart..........if it continues to stay this low, I may think about buying more (average up haha) cause of how much I like this company. :)

P.S. Watch out for the 50dma crossing over the 200 dma. Looks like nothing is going to prevent that from happening. Happy trading everyone!

yes there is a lot of potential as that 50 and 200 get set to cross.  Might be a big winner with anymore deals.




runner2847

Hey G,
What are you looking for tommorrow out of ptsc to confirm that its still got some room left to run? My only position is ptsc due to my lack of funds that stems from the 85% loss I just took on a stock i held for a year and a half waiting on it to come back. Im watching NIHK and I plan to sell my ptsc and move into if and when nihk starts to make its run. At this point which one do you think has more upside?

Thanks again for all the advice.

eliteG

Quote from: runner2847 on February 16, 2006, 06:50:49 PM
Hey G,
What are you looking for tommorrow out of ptsc to confirm that its still got some room left to run? My only position is ptsc due to my lack of funds that stems from the 85% loss I just took on a stock i held for a year and a half waiting on it to come back. Im watching NIHK and I plan to sell my ptsc and move into if and when nihk starts to make its run. At this point which one do you think has more upside?

Thanks again for all the advice.

In general I like a stock to hold its moving avgs, to stay up in the price pattern PTSC could consolidate for quite a while and still look very good, imo.  They also could be getting big payouts so definately could see $1 or even more.  NIHK  I'm thinking is a turnaround play due to new management.  It has an excellent long-term chart whcih leads me to believe it could be more than a double as well.  Basically at this point they are both good plays in my mind.