3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lana2b

any advice on SEVI (I'm in at .023)  and CTUM  @.25 - didn't sell on time
Thanks

Tirebldr

You cannot beat Scottrade my friend. Many of us in the chatroom have made the switch.
Art

runner2847

Anyone watching PMED. Its up big on some drug approval out of canada. Some guys hotstockmarket.com are pretty high on it possibly doubling again from here. Id love to get a second opinion on that.

basonista

Quote from: Lucas Scott on February 17, 2006, 03:01:36 PM

VRDI. I am not a fan. Too much probability of a double-top.


I'm not so sure on the double top but I have to say that I love this record volume! :)

gri64

Quote from: catrader on February 17, 2006, 02:23:43 PM
pmed, now at 0.017 running on licensing approval in canada.

Unfortunately, I was afraid to enter in 0.16 (+60%)... Now I see 0.0243 (+145%)
What a huge rally I've missed  :'(

Bought today VRDI at 0.23 and now I'm not sure... to hold it or to sell???
I don't like today all my penny : NIHK, GRXI, VRDI, CHID and.... EYII  >:(

Hope on the next week we will see new PTSC ?  ;)

A lot of thanks to eliteG and all the best to all  :)

runner2847

Over on hotstockmarket.com they dont think the pmed run is over. They are talking about .03 by the close today and as high as .06 next week.

basonista

Quote from: gri64 on February 17, 2006, 03:26:02 PM
Quote from: catrader on February 17, 2006, 02:23:43 PM
pmed, now at 0.017 running on licensing approval in canada.

Unfortunately, I was afraid to enter in 0.16 (+60%)... Now I see 0.0243 (+145%)
What a huge rally I've missed  :'(

Bought today VRDI at 0.23 and now I'm not sure... to hold it or to sell???
I don't like today all my penny : NIHK, GRXI, VRDI, CHID and.... EYII  >:(

Hope on the next week we will see new PTSC ?  ;)

A lot of thanks to eliteG and all the best to all  :)


I'm feeling your pain on NIHK but it's still good.  Even at .11, it's still inside the white candle of Wednesday and sits on an ascending trendline that helps form an ascending triangle.  If G doesn't post a chart later, I'll put one up.

This chart and huge volume are why I bought VRDI earlier at .215.  The support line connects from yesterday and you can see that VRDI has been bouncing off it all day.  Will it hold?  Can't really say.  But if it does, this will be a nice trade.  Oh, and did I mention the record volume? >:D

Lucas Scott

QuoteHope on the next week we will see new PTSC ?  ;)

I think the new PTSC next week will be.....PTSC.

The candle on NIHK right now would concern me if it weren't for the low volume. With the low volume today I still have a bullish feeling. Under 11.0 is where I reevaluate. Under 10.0 is where I fill out my reimbursement claim and submit it to EliteG ;D

GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

runner2847

Cool thanks a lot. I forgot that one had come up already. I just went back and read over the posts there. Wish I had gotten in it when i first started to watch at .017. I feel like an idiot this afternoon bc I chased it. I watched it at .024-25 for a while and I was following along over on hotstockmarket.com. Someone thought that once it broke that resistance at .025 that it would run to over .003 by the close. So once it seemed to start its run again I jumped on it like a hand grenade and I miraculously managed to buy it right on its peak (.027). The exact second my order went through it started to pull back. Now Im sitting on a pretty big loss with it down at .0215. People seem pretty confident that todays news will push it up into the .03-.04 range next week. I sure hope they are right bc if it pulls back more Im going to really take a beating.

eliteG

Hey guys sorry I went out for a bit and I missed a bunch of stuff.  Looks like a lot of stuff happening out there.

PTSC - nice  8)

NIHK - I believe within 2 trading days we will know whats up.  Todays action is very acceptable.

congrats with PMED doyer, I hope it kicks the 200s ass next week.

wouldn't put that much faith in hotstockmarket.com, runner

everybody have a great long weekend.. and we'll be back at it next week.

8)




doyerdiligence

yeah emotionally for you it will be hard, buying a peak and having to wait over the weekend.I tried to buy end of day but couldn't get a fill and i'm confident we will be over .03. was also trying to buy .017-.02 but wouldn't fill. Todays action was just awesome tho so i'm sure next week you will see yourself with some types of profits. I'm actually looking for .06 short term and .1+ longer if the new CEO can hold his own. Mostly i just look forward for the trend to stay in tack. Have patience and i'm sure you will be rewarded, even if you did come to the party a little late, it's only just heating up.
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

runner2847

Hey G,
Anything specific you wouldnt trust with hotstockmarket or is that just in general? I value your advice and I probably wouldnt have bought into this one had I gone back and read your advice against it earlier.

I really hope you are right doyerdiligence. I think the news today should keep things rolling but Im  sick over buying this thing right on the peak before the big eod pullback. Oh well live and learn. I ll do better next time hopefully.

gmarc66

Runner...u should be ok with PMED..it will probablly even gap up on tuesday. I should have gotten in when i saw the news...and once again i hesitated, then thought it wasn't going to go much higher than .14 or so..and of course it did.

Maybe if the gap is high enough for u to get out on tuesday morning and rebuy on the dip...just a thought if its a big gap.

good luck

julia

runner2847

Julia,
Thanks for the encouragment and advice. I feel pretty good about it running some more on Tuesday, but Ive felt that way before and it didnt turn out. Fortunately this time a lot of ppl who  know a lot more than me see to think so which is making the long weekend a lot better. I had a rough day, sold PTSC this morning bc I was afraid to let it dip again like it did yesterday. So when it started to fall off a bit I jumped ship at .37 and I never saw it go any lower all day although the low for the day is listed at .34. So I managed to miss an easy 4 cents a share there. Then I was watching pmed just like you in the mid .01s after the news came out. I was all ready to buy at .017 and my 4 month old puppy needed a walk so I left for a couple of minutes. I show back up and its in the low .02s. I held off bc it looked like it was stuck at .024-.025 but when it broke through I got in and withing seconds of me buying it started going down. So hopefully next time I ll learn not to chase one this bad. Have a good one.
                                     ~Scott

gmarc66

Quote from: lana2b on February 17, 2006, 03:11:42 PM
any advice on SEVI (I'm in at .023) and CTUM @.25 - didn't sell on time
Thanks

hey lana, check out the CTUM thread going in penny stock picking...a form 424B3 issued on friday mid afternoon, concerns Cornel...not sure how bad it is or if it is..but, thats when the pps fell back...just thought i would bring it ur attention.

SEVI, had an S-8 released late thursday afternoon, i believe its dilution of 50 mil. shares, but agian  not sure, u may want to assess this urself...again just bringing it to ur attention. Here is the link to the filing.


http://www.pinksheets.com/quote/filings.jsp?symbol=sevi

Runner...im keeping my eye on PMED....seems to be alot of people are watching it..so who knows ....maybe it will have a good run...just keep ur eye on it, never know what could happen ;)

Elite..any technical thoughts on PMED at this point?

MPMA...any thoughts on this...i had noticed it on thursday..did well on friday also.

thanks

glta

julia