3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doyerdiligence

Cornell are white collar crooks, that is why you usually see plays take a dive when their name comes up.
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

Lucas Scott

I ran my penny stock scans again and found some new candidates to add to my list from last week. I will start making my list available in the public charts section of Stockcharts. I'll add and delete stocks on a weekly basis.  Here's the link to the list:   

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/Favorites.CServlet?obj=ID1652955
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Stocky2000

#617
my 3 setups for tuesday   8)

1.) ISPO.OB
2.) MMAM.OB
3.) IGAI.OB

Lucas Scott

Ket - all 3 of those look good. I may add them to my public charts list and credit you as the source. ISPO and MMAM I had not looked at before, but they look promising. IGAI was on my watchlist Friday along with TCHL but I didn't buy either of them.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Lucas Scott

In the >$5 category, AIRT has the making of a classic G-Pattern. Best viewed as a larger sized chart, so here is the link:
http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=airt
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Stocky2000

#620
QuoteKet - all 3 of those look good. I may add them to my public charts list and credit you as the source
Lucas i hope they will play out well  ;)  Your List looks also promising.


I am thinking to entry quite "safe". (maybe daytrading) Entry when those stocks going to break last weeks high:

ispo.ob               Last: 0.016      Trigger buy price 0.017
mmam.ob           Last: 0.058      Trigger buy price 0.063 ( i see a cup with handle)
igai.ob                Last: 0.035      Trigger buy price 0.046



Stocky2000

#621
lucas  look at this volume increase. I am a buyer at 1.21  :o (nice breakout)

eliteG

runner - to me hotstockmarket is just a board where traders pump their own stocks.. you can find great ideas but you can find great ideas on your own

julia - PMED has never seen volume like this in its short history so Friday was like a huge sign in neon lights that something is up.  It should be able to extend its gains unless someone really big holds it down, imo.

ket - MMAM came up on my scans friday, it looks strong.  I do not like IGAI no safety or ISPO no dynamic price move..

lucas - AIRT does not look G to me.  This volume is not severe enough compared to the earlier years volume and the price cuts too deep for me.  Not saying it cant go but it doesn't fit what I look for in the g-pattern.
-------------------------

Happy day off folks  8)


wrangler

Hi elite
I picked up some of NWD Friday with proceeds from sell of PTSC when you have time what's you're TA on it . Hope I made a wise decision. Do you think it shows a cup and handle?
Thanks elite, Hope you're having a great day.
wrangler

eliteG

Quote from: wrangler on February 20, 2006, 11:31:02 AM
Hi elite
I picked up some of NWD Friday with proceeds from sell of PTSC when you have time what's you're TA on it . Hope I made a wise decision. Do you think it shows a cup and handle?
Thanks elite, Hope you're having a great day.

Hey wrangler  :) NWD looks really nice to me.  Maybe its getting ready to make new highs?  Likw the support it got at the 200 and the volume coming back in as it rises.  Looking at its chart since 2000 makes me think this could really explode.  Thx for the heads up.  8)

nmbr1ballr

G, When you are looking at NIHK, what are your goals for the price of the stock.  Like what do you think the stock can hit that is reasonable?  I was hoping it could hit .20.  Is this a reasonable amount?

eliteG

Quote from: nmbr1ballr on February 20, 2006, 03:16:49 PM
G, When you are looking at NIHK, what are your goals for the price of the stock.  Like what do you think the stock can hit that is reasonable?  I was hoping it could hit .20.  Is this a reasonable amount?

yo nmbr1ballr  8) definately think 20 cents is within reach for NIHK but the key will be breaking the 13-13.5 cent zone.  We'll see how Tuesday goes but I would like a strong support candle if we do head any farther down.  The truth is the patterns I trade are usually ripe for news so I'm counting on some news to lift NIHK this week.  If not I must be ready to let it go.  If I feel support comes in I'll probably add and I'll probably add if we break 13.5.  Meanwhile I'll be scanning for another play.

runner2847

Thanks for the input G. I ll make sure I read everything critically and make sure I get verification on everything.

I just saw that PMED took off today on the European markets. It was up 250%+ in Germany to .03 today. Fingers crossed it does the same here tommorrow.

doyerdiligence

Quote from: runner2847 on February 20, 2006, 04:10:14 PM
Thanks for the input G. I ll make sure I read everything critically and make sure I get verification on everything.

I just saw that PMED took off today on the European markets. It was up 250%+ in Germany to .03 today. Fingers crossed it does the same here tommorrow.

link please for pmed trading over seas?
thanks very much
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

catrader

Quote from: doyerdiligence on February 21, 2006, 01:50:46 AM
Quote from: runner2847 on February 20, 2006, 04:10:14 PM
Thanks for the input G. I ll make sure I read everything critically and make sure I get verification on everything.

I just saw that PMED took off today on the European markets. It was up 250%+ in Germany to .03 today. Fingers crossed it does the same here tommorrow.

link please for pmed trading over seas?
thanks very much

http://de.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=PDI.BE