3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doyerdiligence

thanks, since we had a holiday and they are trading over there.... hmmm
i wonder what this will mean for action for tuesday. at that euro price is .035 , i doubt we would gap up to this tho.
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

lana2b

Thanks Julia for help, appreciate it.

My picks for tomorrow:

SDRG -   going to 2.0

DKGR -   good to watch after news(new symbol "dkgr" and... announce that the full management team from its previous business model are resigning in preparation of new management announcements)--we have doji and hammer (closed up)

IPIN -  looks strong plus vol, closed up

OGHC - divergence price and MACD plus vol

ADGD - char looks good to me, closed strong up- need vol

MTSX - I played them few times  on news-

    SINGAPORE--(MARKET WIRE)--Feb 20, 2006 -- Metal Storm Limited (NasdaqSC:MTSX - News) and Singapore Technologies Kinetics (ST Kinetics) are pleased to announce the successful firing of a range of jointly-developed, stacked configuration low velocity 40 mm electrically ignited munitions (EIM). The firings included high explosive (HE) munitions; enhanced blast explosive (EBX) munitions and air burst munitions (ABM). Less than lethal (LTL) munitions development will be undertaken in the future.
       SINGAPORE--(MARKET WIRE)--Feb 20, 2006 -- Metal Storm Limited (Metal Storm)          (  NasdaqSC:MTSX - News) (Australia:MST.AX - News) and Electro Optic Systems Holdings Limited (EOS) (Australia:EOS.AX - News) today announced the unveiling of the Redback Weapon System prototype at the Asian Aerospace and Asian Defense Technology Exhibitions in Singapore.
Source: Metal Storm Limited

Bought fri  AIDO @0.24, PMED @0.0163

Any good link for OTC BB NEWS?

lana2b

Sorry. Trying to put the charts

wrangler

Hi elite
Hope you had a good weekend. Just thought I would let you know,,
NWD : is at #9 as top 10 rated stocks under 10.00 on Investor Business Daily
http://www.investors.com/tr10/trsuform1.aspx
wrangler

tommyt

INFO continuing up, now +53%

nmbr1ballr

SUWN is soaring today.  Gapped up and currently at .95

dhiraj19

EliteG,
I hope you are working on updates for PTSC and NIHK currently and will be posting soon. Also, can you post an analysis about today's TA on my earlier suggestion of BFLY? Its 6% up currently.
Thanks,
- Dhiraj

eliteG

So it looks like a powerful monday for the minnies:

I see SUWN and PTSC absolutely rockin  :o

HEB looks like the runner right now in the flu field(good eye catrader) NVAX doing good as well


NIHK
may have found some support here but we'll know more about that as the day continues(i like that its high up in the pattern)

lets see what new stuff the scan turns up  ;)

eliteG

Quote from: dhiraj19 on February 21, 2006, 10:00:01 AM
EliteG,
I hope you are working on updates for PTSC and NIHK currently and will be posting soon. Also, can you post an analysis about today's TA on my earlier suggestion of BFLY? Its 6% up currently.
Thanks,
- Dhiraj

I dont see any updates neccesary for PTSC.  I'm holding a small position and dont plan to let it go unless the chart goes through a major warning sign.  I'll definately do an end of day chart though.

NIHK - I'll definately update later today but it looks pretty quiet so far.. just awaiting hopefully news.

BFLY - is not my style of chart because it doest have a strong uptrend in place.. i consider it a bouncing off bottoming support type stock.. and its moving on heavy volume so thats nice but just not my style.  These kind seem to have more resistance in the way to me.

twodachsie

G - Thoughts on VRDI ? Down to .169 earlier after big volume last week, now looks to be on the rebound.
Weiner dogs secretly rule the world!

eliteG

Quote from: twodachsie on February 21, 2006, 10:10:35 AM
G - Thoughts on VRDI ? Down to .169 earlier after big volume last week, now looks to be on the rebound.

man thats hard to say.. I think its still technically intact but I wouldn't let it that much lower  ;)

eliteG

Nasdaq got rejected:


eliteG

I had to pick up some NVAX.. I like the way its moving today.. the way the volume is coming in and its got a really great daily chart.  I was considering HEB but decided that I liked the safety in NVAX chart a bit better.

doyerdiligence

flipping some nvax aswell, bouncing around on that 50dma is just too strong
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

catrader

#644
in the bird flu stocks, gnbt is good too, up 0.19 to 1.81,   as they have products dealing with it but also have a pipeline of other productus like for diabetes and more so not like a one drug wonder.

another to consider also is sttk, can have bird flu link and is testing in china, now at 0.20 +0.03 on the day.