3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcolin

Hi, all. Any thoughts on this AE stock?

Thanks.

Michael Colin

doyerdiligence

G what you think of aret chart
subs getting a lot of attention lately but 200dma is pretty much flatline
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

nmbr1ballr


Lucas Scott

G's Place is dead today. Is everyone hung over from President's Day? I never knew it was such a wild holiday. Who's your favorite President? To make it fun you have to pick one who served before you were born. I'm going to go with Grover Cleveland. I particularly like this excerpt I read about him:
Vetoing a bill to appropriate $10,000 to distribute seed grain among drought-stricken farmers in Texas, he wrote: "Federal aid in such cases encourages the expectation of paternal care on the part of the Government and weakens the sturdiness of our national character. . . . "  
How right he was. Truer words never spoken.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Lucas Scott

PTSC is up almost 40%. I can't believe no one's been posted about it. Last week it went up 3 cents one day and there were like 50 posts. Am I the only one holding??  G - I know you have a small position still. Anyone else? It's tempting to take some profits today, but if I do I might lose my position. I'm hoping for three white soldiers, which requires one more white candle tomorrow.

PMED has rallied nicely too. This morning it looked like it was in trouble. I forget who it was who bought in on Friday at the high and was stressing about it, but he must be loving it today. Well done!
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

gri64

Hi Lucas, You are quite right... Where are all?

Today we see excellent move in PTSC and PMED and nothing in G's Place... very strange.

Can anybody say what is the sell target for PTSC,  PMED and NIHK?
I don't have any good experience in Penny Stocks...

 

catrader

Quote from: Lucas Scott on February 21, 2006, 02:07:19 PM
PTSC is up almost 40%. I can't believe no one's been posted about it. Last week it went up 3 cents one day and there were like 50 posts. Am I the only one holding??  G - I know you have a small position still. Anyone else? It's tempting to take some profits today, but if I do I might lose my position. I'm hoping for three white soldiers, which requires one more white candle tomorrow.

PMED has rallied nicely too. This morning it looked like it was in trouble. I forget who it was who bought in on Friday at the high and was stressing about it, but he must be loving it today. Well done!

good trading on ptsc.  guess last week when it retraced to mid 0.30's should have taken a look at it.  well good luck to all holding.

dhiraj19

I think everyone is watching the movement of these stocks. I am in PTSC.
Elite said he was going to post after close analysis on PTSC, NIHK.

Thanks Lucas for your opinion on PTSC.

- Dhiraj

supergeek

I got rid of all my PTSC last week. Couldn't bear to take on all that profit. I'd have to say my favorite President is Samuel Adams. His beer makes the 3 days with the wife and kids bearable. My second favorite President will be the President of NIHK when it hits .20 and higher.
Bob

Curret Holdings: CRAP, SHIT, POO

eliteG

Quote from: doyerdiligence on February 21, 2006, 11:24:01 AM
flipping some nvax aswell, bouncing around on that 50dma is just too strong

I'm thinking of flipping out of NVAX if it cant maintain here

Quote from: catrader on February 21, 2006, 11:44:03 AM
in the bird flu stocks, gnbt is good too, up 0.19 to 1.81, as they have products dealing with it but also have a pipeline of other productus like for diabetes and more so not like a one drug wonder.

another to consider also is sttk, can have bird flu link and is testing in china, now at 0.20 +0.03 on the day.

GNBT definately looking nice but HEB is the leader wow

Quote from: mcolin on February 21, 2006, 12:26:04 PM
Hi, all. Any thoughts on this AE stock?

Thanks.

Michael Colin

QTWW - I think if its starts moving with some volume north of 2mill it might be looking really good..  right now seems to be basing

Quote from: doyerdiligence on February 21, 2006, 01:32:23 PM
G what you think of aret chart
subs getting a lot of attention lately but 200dma is pretty much flatline

hmm interesting.. if volume can pop it past .06-.065

Quote from: Lucas Scott on February 21, 2006, 02:07:19 PM
PTSC is up almost 40%. I can't believe no one's been posted about it. Last week it went up 3 cents one day and there were like 50 posts. Am I the only one holding?? G - I know you have a small position still. Anyone else? It's tempting to take some profits today, but if I do I might lose my position. I'm hoping for three white soldiers, which requires one more white candle tomorrow.

PMED has rallied nicely too. This morning it looked like it was in trouble. I forget who it was who bought in on Friday at the high and was stressing about it, but he must be loving it today. Well done!

PTSC and SUWN are animals, I think people are in shock  :o

PMED might be becoming a monster as well, nice job on that doyer

Quote from: gri64 on February 21, 2006, 02:12:55 PM
Hi Lucas, You are quite right... Where are all?

Today we see excellent move in PTSC and PMED and nothing in G's Place... very strange.

Can anybody say what is the sell target for PTSC, PMED and NIHK?
I don't have any good experience in Penny Stocks...


no sell targets gri just follow the volume, no indication of weakness yet but take profits along the way just to make sure ;)

Quote from: supergeek on February 21, 2006, 02:44:45 PM
I got rid of all my PTSC last week. Couldn't bear to take on all that profit. I'd have to say my favorite President is Samuel Adams. His beer makes the 3 days with the wife and kids bearable. My second favorite President will be the President of NIHK when it hits .20 and higher.

NIHK still looks fine to me so far, if it does move under 11cents I'll re-evaluate but probably still hold  I think there is potential there and I dont want to miss out.. we shall see  >:D

Lucas Scott

QuoteI got rid of all my PTSC last week. Couldn't bear to take on all that profit.

SuperG - LOL! I guess what we're seeing today from PTSC is that Catupult Effect you were telling me about. :D Thank you!!!

I bought PMED @ .029. GO PMED!!
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

dhiraj19

News came out today... for partner TPL of PTSC.

Casio joins HP for licencing the technology. No financials provided in release.

Casio Joins HP in Purchasing ''System'' License to Use Moore Microprocessor Patent(TM) Portfolio
Tuesday February 21, 9:00 am ET
Casio Reinforces Need for Digital Hardware Manufacturers to License Ubiquitous MMP Portfolio Technologies


CUPERTINO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 21, 2006--Alliacense today announced that Casio Computer Co., Ltd. has purchased "system" licensing rights to the Moore Microprocessor Patent(TM) (MMP) Portfolio. Following a similar agreement reached with Hewlett-Packard last month, today's announcement further substantiates the need for modern hardware manufacturers to secure MMP Portfolio licenses to cover the entire spectrum of their digital product lines. Terms of the Casio license were not disclosed.
ADVERTISEMENT


"The intellectual property represented by the MMP Portfolio, and protected around the world, encompasses building blocks for virtually all digital products being designed and shipped today," said Mac Leckrone, Alliacense president. "The depth and breadth of digital products exploiting MMP Portfolio design techniques is remarkable. We routinely find these techniques used in devices ranging from simple TV remote controls to sophisticated medical diagnostic equipment -- from portable media players to complex internet 'backbone' hardware. Today's automobiles have dozens of such devices."

Leckrone noted that once digital hardware vendors recognize their broad reliance on the intellectual property protected by the MMP Portfolio, they appreciate the critical need to secure continued access to the fundamental MMP technologies. "System-level coverage is essential to maintaining product design freedom and avoiding supply-chain disruptions," he explained. Alliacense also offers simple, royalty-free licenses to all semiconductor sector operations, worldwide.

Leckrone confirmed that the MMP Portfolio Licensing Program rewards first movers in their industry sectors with substantial discounts. "By design, our licensing structure enables nimble and forward-thinking system manufacturers to disadvantage their competitors."

According to Leckrone, the purchase of MMP System Licenses by global system manufacturers such as HP and Casio has increased MMP licensing momentum. He reports that of the hundreds of companies Alliacense has contacted worldwide, dozens have begun to seek licensing arrangements. "The competition for early-round berths in many key market sectors is becoming intense."

About The MMP(TM) Portfolio

Named after legendary inventor Charles "Chuck" Moore, the Moore Microprocessor Patent(TM) Portfolio encompasses seven US patents as well as their European and Japanese counterparts. Protected through year of 2015, these patents protect techniques used in designing microprocessors, microcontrollers, Digital Signal Processor (DSPs), embedded processors and System-on-Chip (SoC) implementations.

In light of the early validation of MMP Portfolio by marquee chip-makers Intel and AMD in 2005, MMP licensing efforts are now focused on global system manufacturers.

About Alliacense

Alliacense is a TPL Group Enterprise executing best-in-class design and implementation of intellectual property licensing programs. As a cadre of IP licensing strategists, experienced business development and project management executives, and technology experts. Alliacense focuses on expanding the awareness and value of TPL's intellectual property portfolios. The TPL Group is an intellectual property development and management firm founded in 1989. For more information, visit www.alliacense.com.

Alliacense, Moore Microprocessor Patent, and MMP are trademarks of Technology Properties Limited (TPL).

All other trademarks belong to their respective owners.

doyerdiligence

#657
nvax could push over 6 it has been a few months from the shelf, could be a good move here with all the PR and big players talking about it....



NVAX Average Volume:
3days: 4365838 +88.7%
10d: 2313971 -24.4%
30d: 2878813 -174.6%
90d: 7905211 +39.9%
180d: 4754772
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

digdug42

So for ptsc you have to hold through tomorrow to receive the dividend? could someone explain that to me. Thanks.

Great pick G, I am loving this ptsc run

runner2847

Man wish I had held onto my PTSC. The big boys shook me out when it looked like it was heading back into the lower .30s. My PMED has turned around ok and Im sittign on a small profit there at least. Hopefully it will keep its run going. PMED is a beast and I knew it from and I should have listened to my gut, but oh well GL to Lucas and everyone else still holding.