3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lalitha0

Hi

Here is the current chart for DRDF

Current bid .0078   ask .008  Day's range  .0039 - .065!


Lucas Scott

#736
Sold 1/3 PTSC at 95. That sale is my first 4-BAGGER in 2.7 years of trading! 333% WOW! EliteG, that was a helluva pick $-). Big applaud to you for introducing it! I have 1/3 of my original position left (first third sold yesterday at 61.9 ooops) and will let that ride a little longer.

In other penny news:
Bought DRDF and DNAG today
Still holding MOBL, WITM, CKEI, PMED, NIHK

(edited to add MOBL)
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

catrader

what you think of skvy?  now like 0.14 can be good, surveillance, etc. 

gri64

I'm still holding  PMED, NIHK, but PMED falls like a stone....
All profit quite disappeared  >:(

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.


catrader

arme at 0.14, might be a possibility, got new prototype contract for solar taxi's in mexico?

catrader

aemd might be a play, 0.45, can have link to bird flu in india.

pompano

What up folks.  Here is one that is worth a look.  I think after this week G's place might have to move up to the Eastside.  ;D      Chart.

eliteG

Lucas - nice trading  8)

catrader - aemd, arme and skvy dont meet my volume requirements on pennies.  Gotta be heavier and more sustained volume, I want real $ going in there before me.

gri64 - viscious candle today on PMED but the trend remains intact although rejected by the 200.  May need to consolidate here before lifting.

POMPANO -  ;D ILNP an excellent pick that I have been watching for the past basing week.  I think its gonna run now, looks great.  :o headed to dollar zone  >:D

runner2847

PMED is sucking it up today which really compliments my the sick feeling in my stomach from selling my ptsc on friday. I held on the dip thursday and got mad at myself for letting my profits go for a while so I told myself I would not let it dip again. Which I guess was good discipline but in  hindsight instead of being up 300% + there I am down a good bit on PMED.

The bright side.....

Hmm hard to find today but it does appear a lot of ppl are buying pmed at this level and it doesnt seem to want to go below here. Someone said they saw a buy for 3 million go through at the current price yet it still sits here like a well behaved dog.

pompano

Thanks G, I know you have a lot on your plate but I have one more for you to chew on.   

eliteG

Quote from: pompano on February 22, 2006, 04:07:36 PM
Thanks G, I know you have a lot on your plate but I have one more for you to chew on.   

yo p IVCM - nothing special pops out in my mind.. being held by 200 but maybe if it can have another strong volume day and push past 30cents, maybe then  ;)

setravis

Quote from: setravis on February 21, 2006, 11:49:19 PM
I'm going back to my #1 Trading Strategy....."You Pick...I Buy" !! ;)  :D :D :D

The way I feel about the EliteG..."aka"...The Wizard...The Elite One...G-Man
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

nmbr1ballr

Quote from: eliteG on February 22, 2006, 04:03:22 PM
catrader - aemd, arme and skvy dont meet my volume requirements on pennies.  Gotta be heavier and more sustained volume, I want real $ going in there before me.
G, What are your volume requirements?  When you first mentioned SUWN and PTSC I could see that there was a steady increase in price and lots of volume compared to normal.  With NIHK I really don't see much volume in the past 6 months with the exception of 3 maybe 4 spikes.  Not that I doubt your recommendation as I am knew at evalutation stocks, but how does this meet your volume requirements?

eliteG

Quote from: setravis on February 22, 2006, 04:22:02 PM
Quote from: setravis on February 21, 2006, 11:49:19 PM
I'm going back to my #1 Trading Strategy....."You Pick...I Buy" !! ;)  :D :D :D

The way I feel about the EliteG..."aka"...The Wizard...The Elite One...G-Man

a good day huh? :D thx man

Quote from: nmbr1ballr on February 22, 2006, 04:23:27 PM
Quote from: eliteG on February 22, 2006, 04:03:22 PM
catrader - aemd, arme and skvy dont meet my volume requirements on pennies.  Gotta be heavier and more sustained volume, I want real $ going in there before me.
G, What are your volume requirements?  When you first mentioned SUWN and PTSC I could see that there was a steady increase in price and lots of volume compared to normal.  With NIHK I really don't see much volume in the past 6 months with the exception of 3 maybe 4 spikes.  Not that I doubt your recommendation as I am knew at evalutation stocks, but how does this meet your volume requirements?

very astute nmbr1ballr, NIHK is tougher to see because of how big the spike was in January but there is a general pickup of volume.. not as heavy as sustained as those 2.  Volume is not the only requirement I have.  NIHK can move a lot from these levels in my opinion, its why I'm trading it.  But even if things meet all my requirements and I buy it.. it doesn't mean it is 100% sure to make money.

higherstocks

Hey Elite what do you think about the action on VRDM, looks to be moving big time.