3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmarc66

Hey G,

GTEC- had a nice run on news, beat its high from its last run in late Jan, had a nice close today. 10-Q out yesterday as well.  Very good vol.
Is this in a g-pattern?

NWBT - also had news today, 8-k out yesterday a/f, good run on vol.  closed up 125%

CRCUF-decent vol and pps increase last couple of days.

CSUA- been doing ok lately, news out a/f..wondering if tomorrow will be good to get in..or is RSI too high?

NMCX.pk- i bought into this one a couple of days ago...at .015, wondering if it looks good to u? Good vol.

FNIX- great vol today on news.  i believe this is a setravis pick..but to lazy right now to verify that...lol...my back hurts...feel sorry for me. :)

UCHB- still inching back up from yesterdays news. somebody on another board likes this chart..wondering if u do. ;D

NSEO-inching back up...had taken a couple of weeks off from its rise.

EDIG- been rising last several days

IHDR- been moving up again from its last run a short while ago. 10k out today also.

PTSC, SUWN, NIHK...was wondering if u could give ur opinions on those..they look pretty good. ;)

thanks g!.....and what were u doing out until 5am?....hmmph...u know u need ur traders techy sleep, its very important to us...for our monetary growth...next time please be in bed by 11:30pm....lol ;D


hee hee..thanks g-man! ;D

eliteG

Quote from: higherstocks on February 22, 2006, 04:43:42 PM
Hey Elite what do you think about the action on VRDM, looks to be moving big time.

Looks nice.. the candle made itself look a bit better today.. the only negative is that there is a bit of a price rejection(upper shadow) to the days activities.  I would say a strong uptrend should be in place now.  Goodluck higher  8)

Quote from: gmarc66 on February 22, 2006, 05:50:33 PM
Hey G,

GTEC- had a nice run on news, beat its high from its last run in late Jan, had a nice close today. 10-Q out yesterday as well. Very good vol.
Is this in a g-pattern?

definately a g-pattern, good eye.. I would almost say this is perfect but there is some over supply if one looks at the weekly charts..the question is will the momentum be able to break through I'm thinking that this definately has pop left in it.

I'll get to the rest later julia  :)  Hope you're doing good

gmarc66

Thanks G, for assessing GTEC...but,what the heck is 'over-supply'....talk to me like i'm a child :)
Do you mean to much buying and the pps not going up much....maybe? just taking a stab...grasping at straws really ...lol.

thanks

julia

doing ok, thanks for asking ;D...hope ur doing well too ;)

Lucas Scott

Julia - by oversupply I'm fairly certain G means resistance, or that many shares traded at the current level not so long ago. 

GTEC burned me once so I am hesitant to play it again. I bought at .45 two years ago, cut half at .35 and let the other half ride.....down to .15 >:(  Was quite the pump and dump! I've been watching the past few weeks but there's that fear of getting burned again. Not to be too crude, but GTEC already took my left nut and I don't know if I want to risk the right one. Pardon the rough analogy!
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

JMoney

#754
USXP is looking like a good G-Pattern here. It's alright not the best, but im worried about the huge run up before this? Oh well, we can use this to study. What do you think G?

Also, I checked out your "Fading the Gap" post from a while back and am intrested if you still do any of that. It looked like it worked pretty well. I think BIDU fit the parameters today but im not sure.


higherstocks

Thanks for the replay G.  I really envy your analysis on charts, your the best.  ;)  I think we could see a big run with VRDM they are suppossed to be coming out with PR's all week which I think will move the pps pretty huge here.  The other thing I like about VRDM is market cap is only 3 million and the enterprise value is at 8.5 million so we have huge room for pps growth.  That is my fundamentals talking.  Now with your technicals I hope you catch something we could see a huge return.  Anyway thanks G.

eliteG

Quote from: gmarc66 on February 22, 2006, 08:14:54 PM
Thanks G, for assessing GTEC...but,what the heck is 'over-supply'....talk to me like i'm a child :)
Do you mean to much buying and the pps not going up much....maybe? just taking a stab...grasping at straws really ...lol.

thanks

julia

doing ok, thanks for asking ;D...hope ur doing well too ;)

lol, you're so funny julia  :-* "talk to me like i'm a child" but my wording was rough I admit.  Like Lucas said what I meant is that the yearly chart is a bit deceiving(means lying :D) because it shows blue skies above but just prior to a year ago GTEC oscillated(wavy up down movement) around these levels(possibly creating resistance).. but its moving so nice(with the g-pattern) that it could very well not really care about the oscillation(wavy thing).  I wouldn't toss the last family jewel(right nut) in Lucas, but it will at least be something to watch and study.

Quote from: JMoney on February 22, 2006, 11:05:57 PM
USXP is looking like a good G-Pattern here. It's alright not the best, but im worried about the huge run up before this? Oh well, we can use this to study. What do you think Master G?

hmm USXP is friggin nice but volatile.  What that means is that it can swing a huge % down and still be technically intact and strong looking.  While risky it also has a huge amount of upside with that nice volume movement.  A very good chart to study as it probably goes north of a penny, or 2.  ;)

Quote from: higherstocks on February 22, 2006, 11:40:22 PM
Thanks for the replay G. I really envy your analysis on charts, your the best. ;) I think we could see a big run with VRDM they are suppossed to be coming out with PR's all week which I think will move the pps pretty huge here. The other thing I like about VRDM is market cap is only 3 million and the enterprise value is at 8.5 million so we have huge room for pps growth. That is my fundamentals talking. Now with your technicals I hope you catch something we could see a huge return. Anyway thanks G.

no prob higher, thx for making me keep an eye on it.. and goodluck

stocky

Applaud and Hats off to elite. I am certainly only trading juicy G's at the moment. But just a suggestion: Dont rush into new picks and most importantly stick to your beautiful G style ;).

eliteG

Quote from: stocky on February 23, 2006, 12:00:59 AM
Applaud and Hats off to elite. I am certainly only trading juicy G's at the moment. But just a suggestion: Dont rush into new picks and most importantly stick to your beautiful G style ;).

Thank you stocky.. very good advice "not rushing in"  I will remember.  ;D

gmarc66

Quote from: eliteG on February 22, 2006, 11:59:55 PM
Quote from: gmarc66 on February 22, 2006, 08:14:54 PM
Thanks G, for assessing GTEC...but,what the heck is 'over-supply'....talk to me like i'm a child :)
Do you mean to much buying and the pps not going up much....maybe? just taking a stab...grasping at straws really ...lol.

thanks

julia

doing ok, thanks for asking ;D...hope ur doing well too ;)

lol, you're so funny julia :-* "talk to me like i'm a child" but my wording was rough I admit. Like Lucas said what I meant is that the yearly chart is a bit deceiving(means lying :D) because it shows blue skies above but just prior to a year ago GTEC oscillated(wavy up down movement) around these levels(possibly creating resistance).. but its moving so nice(with the g-pattern) that it could very well not really care about the oscillation(wavy thing). I wouldn't toss the last family jewel(right nut) in Lucas, but it will at least be something to watch and study.



Elite...thanks for using words i understand....lying, deceiving (men taught me about those words real well ;)), then theres 'wavy'...like my hair...or the sea ;D...i get it now....its all sparkling clear ....phew...i don't even know how u pronounce 'oscillate'....why don't they just use wavy in TA...kids and people with limited vocabulary want to learn too you know! :)

Thanks Lucas for also helping me out with 'over-supply'...i'm just going to have put a big dictionary beside my computer to help me out.

What would i do without u crazy guys ;D

Also, u know that USXP had very good news today and thats why the eod run....i bought at .0082 hope it doesn't go to wavy on me tomorrow 'cause im a panicer...ummm...panikee...panikster...u know what i mean...don't know when to hold 'em or when to fold 'em....where's that dictionary? ;)

PS..Setravis like POSC & XPNG, hint hint...maybe u want to check them out G ;D

thanks!!

julia


santacruzin

Hey Folks...new guy here from another board visiting and I must say...I'm impressed with the knowledge and general feel here. Notice some familiar names and will look forward to checking in on a regular basis. Trade Well....

nmbr1ballr

NIHK gapped up slightly today   ;).

eliteG

Quote from: gmarc66 on February 23, 2006, 12:24:29 AM
Elite...thanks for using words i understand....lying, deceiving (men taught me about those words real well ;)), then theres 'wavy'...like my hair...or the sea ;D...i get it now....its all sparkling clear ....phew...i don't even know how u pronounce 'oscillate'....why don't they just use wavy in TA...kids and people with limited vocabulary want to learn too you know! :)

Thanks Lucas for also helping me out with 'over-supply'...i'm just going to have put a big dictionary beside my computer to help me out.

What would i do without u crazy guys ;D

Also, u know that USXP had very good news today and thats why the eod run....i bought at .0082 hope it doesn't go to wavy on me tomorrow 'cause im a panicer...ummm...panikee...panikster...u know what i mean...don't know when to hold 'em or when to fold 'em....where's that dictionary? ;)

PS..Setravis like POSC & XPNG, hint hint...maybe u want to check them out G ;D

thanks!!

julia

USXP looking good julia ;).. strongest thing on my board..hmm but maybe NIHK can catch up  >:D

ooh I'll keep an eye on POSC and XPNG too.. if setravis likes them it carries a lot of weight with me. thx ;)

Quote from: santacruzin on February 23, 2006, 01:16:29 AM
Hey Folks...new guy here from another board visiting and I must say...I'm impressed with the knowledge and general feel here. Notice some familiar names and will look forward to checking in on a regular basis. Trade Well....

welcome santacruzin  8)

Quote from: nmbr1ballr on February 23, 2006, 09:37:30 AM
NIHK gapped up slightly today ;).

cant be upset with that  :D  but come on NIHK pick up the pace.. more trades more volume.. lets go go go

nmbr1ballr

And so it begins.  The usual somebody dropping the ask a lot of NIHK.  Now at .122  >:(.

Lucas Scott

In the over >$5 world, I decided to short BOOM today.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.