3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

basonista

Quote from: nmbr1ballr on February 23, 2006, 09:59:01 AM
And so it begins.  The usual somebody dropping the ask a lot of NIHK.  Now at .122  >:(.

It's OLMP again.  It's funny but yesterday I was looking at a screen shot that I took of a milestone that I made in my portfolio of a couple of weeks ago.  NIHK was up on LVL2 and who would you think was sitting right there on the ask?  OLMP!  I don't remember ever seeing that MM on any other stock that I have traded although I'm sure they are around.  What is their interest in NIHK? ???

nmbr1ballr

Quote from: basonista on February 23, 2006, 10:21:32 AM
It's OLMP again.  It's funny but yesterday I was looking at a screen shot that I took of a milestone that I made in my portfolio of a couple of weeks ago.  NIHK was up on LVL2 and who would you think was sitting right there on the ask?  OLMP!  I don't remember ever seeing that MM on any other stock that I have traded although I'm sure they are around.  What is their interest in NIHK? ???
I'm not sure but they need to go find another stock to mess with.  I have a lot of money riding on this and I am sure many other people on this board are invested in it as well and would like to make some $ too. 

eliteG

Quote from: basonista on February 23, 2006, 10:21:32 AM
Quote from: nmbr1ballr on February 23, 2006, 09:59:01 AM
And so it begins.  The usual somebody dropping the ask a lot of NIHK.  Now at .122  >:(.

It's OLMP again.  It's funny but yesterday I was looking at a screen shot that I took of a milestone that I made in my portfolio of a couple of weeks ago.  NIHK was up on LVL2 and who would you think was sitting right there on the ask?  OLMP!  I don't remember ever seeing that MM on any other stock that I have traded although I'm sure they are around.  What is their interest in NIHK? ???

they have a financing deal with NIHK, is most likely the case.  I actually dont feel that they are doing anything unfair.  The amount of trades and volume do not justify any move yet, imo, and I am very pleased how we are holding here.

Quote from: nmbr1ballr on February 23, 2006, 10:25:30 AM
I'm not sure but they need to go find another stock to mess with. I have a lot of money riding on this and I am sure many other people on this board are invested in it as well and would like to make some $ too.

chill out nmbr1ballr.. this is absolutely normal, what isn't normal is 50% gains everyday.  So geez have some patience or this is not for you.  Keep your emotions in check.  And if you still feel uncomfortable here is a great place to unload part or all.

eliteG

CDSS - nice g-pattern breakout but a little bit late for entry.. check it out

basonista

Quote from: eliteG on February 23, 2006, 10:30:12 AM

...what isn't normal is 50% gains everyday.  So geez have some patience....  Keep your emotions in check.  And if you still feel uncomfortable here is a great place to unload part or all.


Words to live by... ;)

You certainly can't complain about this action.  And speaking of not complaining about action, MSEV continues to rocket off of what looks to me like a g-spot breakout yesterday. ;D

doyerdiligence

#770
# of trades (50 days): nihk : 153 96 123 165 543 55 70 65 67 38 51 47 34 56 30 22 46 58 45 47 51 101 268 66 60 90 90 233 495 19 31 67 138 146 8 24 24 7 28 16 16 17 38 19 14 26 7 4 9

NIHK.OB Average Volume:
3days: 1177196 -23.3%
10d: 1534045 +11.5%
30d: 1356933 +56.4%
90d: 591118 +32.5%
180d: 399293

# of trades (50 days): usxp : 4992 1653 647 515 919 1032 1821 1183 1457 2975 2409 3623 4601 6197 937 706 385 103 133 194 138 225 333 669 470 338 93 93 65 50 58 105 61 75 67 73 157 157 80 72 139 79 79 89 90 128 106 433 44

USXP.OB Average Volume:
3days: 423456224 +219.7%
10d: 132468903 +100.4%
30d: 584095 +3884.6%
90d: 22105551 +51.5%
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

thai626

G is right!!    All I have to say is ............ if you don't have patience to stay with NIHK, I'd suggest you get rid of it right now.  Recent news have been so promising for NIHK and it wouldn't surprise me to see another deal with a big name company.  NIHK has a ton of potential but just needs some big buyers to lift the volume.  

Good luck everyone!!  Like I said, I'll be holding for a while.
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

OneStockMind

Quote from: eliteG on February 23, 2006, 10:35:53 AM
CDSS - nice g-pattern breakout but a little bit late for entry.. check it out

Thestockter.com play.

JMoney

#773
Keep an eye on XKEM. I think there's to much supply and too much resistance ahead but just keep watch i guess.

EDIT: Watch ADVC and GCOG, gcog has a nice little break of the resistance.

Loffigus

I'd be careful with XKEM -- fundamentally they are in terrible shape.  (I guess most penny stocks are)
But, unless they have some really good news coming soon, they are pretty much not making any money and have a ton of debt.

"For the nine months ended 30 September 2005, Xechem International, Inc.'s revenues 97% to $4K. Net loss decreased 56% to $6.1M. Revenues reflect decrease in income from consulting services. Lower loss reflect decrease in research & development expenses, lower general & administrative expenses, inclusion of gain from sale of affiliate's stock and absence of minority interest share of net loss. "

catrader

Quote from: OneStockMind on February 23, 2006, 11:04:57 AM
Quote from: eliteG on February 23, 2006, 10:35:53 AM
CDSS - nice g-pattern breakout but a little bit late for entry.. check it out

Thestockter.com play.

so is this like a pump or dump or this company has potential?  I think it is in an industry that has potential.

gmarc66

Hey G,

Sold my USXP at .0099..will  probably jump in agian on a dip

PHLI...doing great on news and 8-k out today. Broke 52wk high on excellent vol for this stock. G...where do u think it will...its been on an uptrend for a few months now...is it looking way good...lol. Thinking of jumping in later if u give the go.

ADVC - suib pennuy also coidn gwell on news


CHMD doing a dance today, very good vol....is this reversing...or can u tell yet?

IMGM doing well on news

ABZT also got some good news...wonder if it will pick up again..just had a spurt on release of news...now pulled back.


thanks!!!

glta ;D

julia

catrader

Quote from: OneStockMind on February 23, 2006, 11:04:57 AM
Quote from: eliteG on February 23, 2006, 10:35:53 AM
CDSS - nice g-pattern breakout but a little bit late for entry.. check it out

Thestockter.com play.

well don't know how much influence they have, but the two recommendations on their page, ngru and cdss flying today.  and both did not gap at open.  anyboday been tracking this website's track record?

doyerdiligence

Quote from: catrader on February 23, 2006, 12:19:47 PM
Quote from: OneStockMind on February 23, 2006, 11:04:57 AM
Quote from: eliteG on February 23, 2006, 10:35:53 AM
CDSS - nice g-pattern breakout but a little bit late for entry.. check it out

Thestockter.com play.

well don't know how much influence they have, but the two recommendations on their page, ngru and cdss flying today.  and both did not gap at open.  anyboday been tracking this website's track record?

well the site is very new but who is to say how long the person running it has been around the game. some of the picks have been getting action like the 2 you see today, but they are the true epitimy of pump and dump site.
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

eliteG

Quote from: gmarc66 on February 23, 2006, 12:13:48 PM
Hey G,

Sold my USXP at .0099..will  probably jump in agian on a dip

PHLI...doing great on news and 8-k out today. Broke 52wk high on excellent vol for this stock. G...where do u think it will...its been on an uptrend for a few months now...is it looking way good...lol. Thinking of jumping in later if u give the go.

ADVC - suib pennuy also coidn gwell on news


CHMD doing a dance today, very good vol....is this reversing...or can u tell yet?

IMGM doing well on news

ABZT also got some good news...wonder if it will pick up again..just had a spurt on release of news...now pulled back.


thanks!!!

glta ;D

julia


great trade julia  ;) you da WO-MAN  ;)

PHLI
- doesnt have the volume I like although relative(to its avg, nice)

ADVC - too sub penny for me

CHMD -  :D Looks like the rhumba  ;) but thats not my style..  the bottom recovery stocks is more of a you dance I'll watch situation  ;)

IMGM - Looks pretty but left the station.. too far away to be safe

ABZT - A pinky with not enough volume.. thats like chicken dance quality

Quote from: catrader on February 23, 2006, 12:19:47 PM
Quote from: OneStockMind on February 23, 2006, 11:04:57 AM
Quote from: eliteG on February 23, 2006, 10:35:53 AM
CDSS - nice g-pattern breakout but a little bit late for entry.. check it out

Thestockter.com play.

well don't know how much influence they have, but the two recommendations on their page, ngru and cdss flying today. and both did not gap at open. anyboday been tracking this website's track record?

I really cant believe people buy into this crap.  Do you want to trade or gamble?  Stop getting jerked around and start researching and learning from other "REAL" traders.