3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

Quote from: Kublakhan on February 24, 2006, 01:46:48 AM
Yo G!  What's your take on this MOSH chart if you get a moment?

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?c=mosh,uu[w,a]daclyyay[pb50!b200!f][vc60][iub14!la12,26,9][J70275110,Y]&curChartList=4

Yo kubla - MOSH - a penny not showing enough volume for me to be interested, currently  right under the 50 and 20ema so not interested yet.. its not doing something dynamic  ;)

Quote from: lana2b on February 24, 2006, 03:18:58 AM
Morning Elite!

What you see in IESRQ

Thanks

Right away that its a pinkie I'm gonna be extremely tough on it, and then its got 5 letters means there is very little chance it will qualify.. this move is nice in that it springs from a collection of mvg avgs but if you look a bit to the left(on a yearly chart) this volume is eclipsed by those unhappy souls that bought a bit higher..

Quote from: AussieTrader on February 24, 2006, 08:47:54 AM
Man this is a busy thread :o

Hey Setravis, you said a while back your best strategy was Elite picks em and you buy them ;) Well maybe Elite should take a look at one of your old picks IGTG, some history with it (reverse split) . They are a pink sheet going through the process of filing to move to the OTC with a nice portfolio of products, sound management and growing marketing presence.

Perhaps the next PTSC ;)

http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=681.0

Aussie!  :o long time no see, this is a really good trader guys.  I really want to like IGTG, someone else brought it up yesterday... and it has a really bullish looking short-term pattern, that nice tight flag with low volume and then breakout yesterday, but wheres the volume?  I remember they were talking about moving to a different exchange.. but nothing happened on that front.  Makes me feel iffy about management.  I see that this moves volume does not compare with August's where people bought higher.  It could move but its not giving me clues anything crazy is about to happen.  Gap resistance @ .60.  Goodluck though and hope to see you around more.

la-onda

ptsc time for reentry??
now 0,61 $ minus 19%  ??? ??? ???

cheers
O.

eliteG

AOGS was confirmed to me today  ;) I bought @ .0400  >:D

Quote from: la-onda on February 24, 2006, 09:51:08 AM
ptsc time for reentry??
now 0,61 $ minus 19%  ??? ??? ???

cheers
O.

not sure.. need to wait for the bounce  ;)

nmbr1ballr

G, since NIHK is right at the point of where I bought it, would you recommend I stay with it or sell it and buy into AOGS?

Tirebldr

Art

eliteG

Quote from: nmbr1ballr on February 24, 2006, 10:04:20 AM
G, since NIHK is right at the point of where I bought it, would you recommend I stay with it or sell it and buy into AOGS?

They both look very bullish to me but I lean towards NIHK.. although the volume and trades aren't there yet, the pattern looks ready to burst any day now.  I really feel next week will be big.  ;)

Quote from: Tirebldr on February 24, 2006, 10:09:37 AM
In PTSC 0.61

nice pickup! are you gonna flip it quick or hold on?


eliteG

just a quick look at the charts:


AussieTrader

QuoteI really want to like IGTG, someone else brought it up yesterday... and it has a really bullish looking short-term pattern, that nice tight flag with low volume and then breakout yesterday, but wheres the volume?

Yep lack of volume will always put the breaks on a breakout.

IGTG are doing the SEC filings for OTC now I am sure they'll get there in the coming weeks

Keep up the good work Elite

Thanks for your compliments, you are a pretty damn fine trader yourself ;)
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Tirebldr

Not sure yet G. Wait to see what the masters do I guess <g>.  "You pickem I buy em"!! Isn't that what the word is???

Got 5300 AOGS last night .035, somre more AGS today @ .045

Thats buying big for ol' Art
Art

echo

Elite,

I've been following your thread here. Thanks for the pics. I'm out of PTSC at .65.
Shoulda got out yesterday but still made huge returns (in at .24). Also holding NIHK.

Once again, thanks for those awesome picks.
There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

setravis

#851
Quote from: AussieTrader on February 24, 2006, 08:47:54 AM
Man this is a busy thread :o

Hey Setravis, you said a while back your best strategy was Elite picks em and you buy them ;) Well maybe Elite should take a look at one of your old picks IGTG, some history with it (reverse split) . They are a pink sheet going through the process of  filing to move to the OTC with a nice portfolio of products, sound management and  growing marketing presence.

Perhaps the next PTSC ;)

http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=681.0
This  is a busy place , more busy than "Road House"!!!  ;D The Wizard has got it together! ;)
For sure Aussie...I think things with that one may be starting to jell again!!
That's what I keep thinking ,I want to see some volume jump out at me! 8)
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

lana2b

Hey G. Please help

I'm loosing on GRXI 50% HOLD or SELL

Thanks
lana

eliteG

wow USXP  :o :o :o.. I imagine .03 is the top.

Quote from: AussieTrader on February 24, 2006, 10:20:59 AM
QuoteI really want to like IGTG, someone else brought it up yesterday... and it has a really bullish looking short-term pattern, that nice tight flag with low volume and then breakout yesterday, but wheres the volume?

Yep lack of volume will always put the breaks on a breakout.

IGTG are doing the SEC filings for OTC now I am sure they'll get there in the coming weeks

Keep up the good work Elite

Thanks for your compliments, you are a pretty damn fine trader yourself ;)

8) thx dude

Quote from: Tirebldr on February 24, 2006, 10:27:20 AM
Not sure yet G. Wait to see what the masters do I guess <g>.  "You pickem I buy em"!! Isn't that what the word is???

Got 5300 AOGS last night .035, somre more AGS today @ .045

Thats buying big for ol' Art

nice buy yesterday.. man I was so close to making the buy yesterday too.. I did not take as big a position as usual with AOGS.. the chart is hot but I dont know the biz.  I will be looking to take profits quickly, most likely.

Quote from: ultra1066 on February 24, 2006, 10:28:37 AM
Elite,

I've been following your thread here. Thanks for the pics. I'm out of PTSC at .65.
Shoulda got out yesterday but still made huge returns (in at .24). Also holding NIHK.

Once again, thanks for those awesome picks.

your welcome and way to trade it ultra ;)


Quote from: lana2b on February 24, 2006, 10:43:40 AM
Hey G. Please help

I'm loosing on GRXI 50% HOLD or SELL

Thanks
lana

hey lana  :-\ hard to say.. may have found support at 200 but it tore through the other mvg avgs like they werent even there..