3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loffigus

Lots of Buy orders coming in for AOGS -- Let's see this thing push to $0.06 today!!!

eliteG

Quote from: la-onda on February 24, 2006, 11:00:56 AM
what about BFLY???

http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=4582.msg47874#msg47874


thanks for your feedback!

O.

yo O,  lets see BFLY needs to find support here.. looks weak to me and I hope that it can turn it around before it moves under 1

Quote from: Loffigus on February 24, 2006, 11:18:44 AM
Lots of Buy orders coming in for AOGS -- Let's see this thing push to $0.06 today!!!

AOGS - looking nice   8)

----------------------

NIHK - looks to want to make a new high even on this weaker volume.. but man all green buys today(buying at the ask)  I'm ok with that

Lucas Scott

Dangit had IFLB on screen all morning but didn't pull the trigger. Went to take a shower and when I came back the train had left the station. Maybe will try to catch a pullback.

Good luck AOGS players. Too much double-top risk @ .045 for me due to October's bagholders.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Loffigus

Quote from: Lucas Scott on February 24, 2006, 11:40:53 AM
Dangit had IFLB on screen all morning but didn't pull the trigger. Went to take a shower and when I came back the train had left the station. Maybe will try to catch a pullback.

Good luck AOGS players. Too much double-top risk @ .045 for me due to October's bagholders.

One difference this time around is the record volume... we'll have to see I guess! ::)

Tirebldr

Sold PTSC .79........Great place in here. Good, clean, very helpful chatter.
Thanks folks!
Art

eliteG

Quote from: Loffigus on February 24, 2006, 11:52:17 AM
Quote from: Lucas Scott on February 24, 2006, 11:40:53 AM
Dangit had IFLB on screen all morning but didn't pull the trigger. Went to take a shower and when I came back the train had left the station. Maybe will try to catch a pullback.

Good luck AOGS players. Too much double-top risk @ .045 for me due to October's bagholders.

One difference this time around is the record volume... we'll have to see I guess! ::)

Another thing different that I see in this IFLB move is the huge volume yesterday with no correlating price move(called a silent alert)  Maybe its got a chance  >:D Goodlcuk to those playing it.

-------------------

NIHK -  ;D This price movement is a nice bonus.. I cant say its a dramatic event though because the volume is only decent.. but it is picking up.. hmm maybe some news coming out.  Rock and Roll NIHK  :o 8) >:D

Quote from: Tirebldr on February 24, 2006, 12:00:53 PM
Sold PTSC .79........Great place in here. Good, clean, very helpful chatter.
Thanks folks!

Thats how you do it Tirebldr! Awesome  :o

john b mcginnis

What's more technically significant on NIHK, a break? or a close? above .13 or .134 ?
John

dhiraj19

EliteG,

Lets see if NIHK breaks barrier of .134  ;D As soon as it does the breakout,,, you have another one in ur bag of wildly successful picks.   :D

Good luck.. Impatient to give applaud just waiting NIHK to take off...

- Dhiraj

catrader

gnbt running some today now at 2.18 +0.31 on the day.  might run some more on news next week about canadian approval on one of their products.

nmbr1ballr

Quote from: dhiraj19 on February 24, 2006, 12:06:57 PM
EliteG,

Lets see if NIHK breaks barrier of .134  ;D As soon as it does the breakout,,, you have another one in ur bag of wildly successful picks.   :D

Good luck.. Impatient to give applaud just waiting NIHK to take off...

- Dhiraj
Already has.  Currently at .136   8)

eliteG

Quote from: john b mcginnis on February 24, 2006, 12:05:38 PM
What's more technically significant on NIHK, a break? or a close? above .13 or .134 ?

I think the key is what you are looking for the technicals to do.  I want the technicals to advertise to other traders that NIHK is in play.  Those include the intra-day crowd(where a break is more significant) and the weekend review crowd(where the close is more significant) but to both those crowds volume is important.  And we're picking up the pace.  Lets see if those bids can build up.  OLMP(market maker) is making his stand at .136.. lets see if we can beat him.

Quote from: dhiraj19 on February 24, 2006, 12:06:57 PM
EliteG,

Lets see if NIHK breaks barrier of .134 ;D As soon as it does the breakout,,, you have another one in ur bag of wildly successful picks. :D

Good luck.. Impatient to give applaud just waiting NIHK to take off...

- Dhiraj

take off timer is running  >:D

Quote from: catrader on February 24, 2006, 12:08:44 PM
gnbt running some today now at 2.18 +0.31 on the day. might run some more on news next week about canadian approval on one of their products.

that is a strong chart for sure.. it has just run a lot hard to say where the safety net is if things go sour

dhiraj19


eliteG

Quote from: eliteG on February 24, 2006, 10:12:16 AM
Quote from: nmbr1ballr on February 24, 2006, 10:04:20 AM
G, since NIHK is right at the point of where I bought it, would you recommend I stay with it or sell it and buy into AOGS?

They both look very bullish to me but I lean towards NIHK.. although the volume and trades aren't there yet, the pattern looks ready to burst any day now.  I really feel next week will be big.  ;)


man am I glad I didnt tell nmbr1ballr to switch.. phew  ;D

Quote from: dhiraj19 on February 24, 2006, 12:20:32 PM
applauded....

thx  8)

basonista

NIHK - looking pretty good.  Ask is getting chewed up nicely.  Let's see where it takes us! ;D

nmbr1ballr

#869
Quote from: eliteG on February 24, 2006, 12:21:46 PM
man am I glad I didnt tell nmbr1ballr to switch.. phew  ;D
<3.  Now I'm in the green and I am seeing the ask price slowly but surely rising above the current stock price.  Could be ready to blast off.   >:D.  Sorry bout the "emotions" before G.  I am new to this and it is all quite intense when you have so much $ (well to a 20 year old its a lot of $) invested in one thing.  Let's keep her going.  >:D