3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nmbr1ballr

NIHK is rocking.  Currently .157.   >:D.  Hope this continues into next week.

digdug42

#886
Nice work again on NIHK, I am in on that one with you.  What are your thoughts though on NVAX now? It's having a nice run today.

lalitha0

#887
Hi EliteG,

I am in both AOGS and NIHK.

AOGS is just sitting there all afternoon - volume dried up and the price is not changing at all.

You think that is ok?

Thanks
Lalitha

dhiraj19

Hey EliteG,
As NIHK has started its move. What would you say for your other pick AOGS? What are the points to enter or not to enter? Any TA on it.
-Thanks,
Dhiraj

eliteG

Quote from: digdug42 on February 24, 2006, 03:07:18 PM
Nice work again on NIHK, I am in on that one with you.  What are your thoughts though on NVAX now?

thx..lets see NVAX has a nice price and mvg avg setup but wish the volume was higher.. it should be ripe for an explosion if some news presents itself.

Quote from: lalitha0 on February 24, 2006, 03:10:15 PM
Hi EliteG,
I am in both AOGS and NIHK.

AOGS is just sitting there all afternoon - dried up and the price is not changing at all.

You think that is ok?

Thanks
Lalitha

not happy with AOGS just sitting around.. but since I have a relatively small position and the candle still looks bullish and we came out of a nice consolidation and steady volume I'm gonna hang into next week.  I know its hard to wait around when things are running.

dcrlin

Sold NIHK for 12.7% profit...I am happy....lesson learned--take profit consistantly...small profits do add up...not greedy :)

higherstocks

Hey EliteG remeber the play on GNTA?  I think it is a play again.  What do you think?  I think we need a close above 2.75 and then boom  ;D

eliteG

Quote from: dcrlin on February 24, 2006, 03:24:43 PM
Sold NIHK for 12.7% profit...I am happy....lesson learned--take profit consistantly...small profits do add up...not greedy :)

Thats great you got a profit dcrlin.. but if you have been reading my analysis of the charts and it ends up being right, I think you've sold yourself short.

The biggest point being:  This move today is happening without news.  That is very bullish and I remember saying the same thing before PTSC started.  The mkt cap is very low, and NIHK continues to announce orders   ;)  Leads me to believe, a quick double is not out of the question. 

eliteG

Quote from: higherstocks on February 24, 2006, 03:27:37 PM
Hey EliteG remeber the play on GNTA?  I think it is a play again.  What do you think?  I think we need a close above 2.75 and then boom  ;D

GNTA - needs to confirm that this is a bounce, imo.. its risky and perhaps time consuming to get in before the confirmation.  A fallback support type play is not my style.  I will always find something negative to say about them.  I know they work for traders but I like stocks going up.

Loffigus

I like the slow steady climb NIHK is having today (even with the late afternoon drop), it reminds me of last year when the run with HISC started.... it just crept up slowly for several days, and got steeper and steeper as it went parabolic.


eliteG

A great week and an excellent Friday.    8)

Now some R&R.

Have a great weekend everybody.

Same time same place next week.  :)

basonista

Quote from: eliteG on February 24, 2006, 04:11:53 PM
A great week and an excellent Friday.    8)

Now some R&R.

Have a great weekend everybody.

Same time same place next week.  :)

Aye, good weekend to all!  Going to unplug with a little skiing with the family and an 11th anniversary date with the wife. ;D  Oh, and will be dreaming about NIHK, I'm sure!  ;)

gri64

Thank you eliteG - your nick is an absolute truth  ;D
Fabulous topic: nice peoples, good posts and excellent results  :D

Hope to learn and... maybe to earn a lot on the next week   ;)

All the best for ALL  :)

runner2847

Hey guys,
Congrats on nihk. Great day for it today with that slow steady climb. Seems a lot more likely it will continue its move since its not just exploding or gapping up.

PMED is proving to be a pretty big dissapointment for me so far. Doesnt seem to want to continue its run, but it hasnt given back much of the 300+% run it went on last week. So I guess that is encouraging. Im hoping for some word on any development from the ceo's china trip next week as the secretary at the company i takled to yesterday suggested something would be out in a few days.

lana2b

Thank you, Elite for help. You answer so many  question -I don't know when you have time for your own. GRATEFUL :-*  :-*  :-*  :-* :-*  :-*

Thanks everybody for input- great team job!!!!!!  Hope this week was good for all of us.


Hold:  CHID; EYII; GZFX; NENG; CKEI; STTK; EZM; SVA; TGB; XPNG; NIHK; USXP; AOGS

Getting worried about: CKEI; TGB; STTK

Nice weekend to everybody  ;D; ;D  :D ;)  

lana