3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

la-onda

wonderful week guys,
hope we will continue the outstanding performance  ;D >:D

please check XTHN:

XTHN: Announces Record Ethanol Production in January
Tuesday , February 14, 2006 08:34 ET
Xethanol Corporation (XTHN) announced that despite downtime over the holiday season, ethanol production at its Iowa BioFuels plant during January 2006 reached a record 502,000 gallons. Mr. Christopher d'Arnaud-Taylor, Chairman and CEO of Xethanol, commented: "Since opening our BioFuels plant in July 2005, Iowa management has orchestrated a steady increase in ethanol production. We expect further growth as we install new equipment during the first and second quarters."

have a nice weekend
Oliver

Lucas Scott

Quote from: dcrlin on February 24, 2006, 03:24:43 PM
Sold NIHK for 12.7% profit...I am happy....lesson learned--take profit consistantly...small profits do add up...not greedy :)

dcrlin - everyone's got their own rules when it comes to pulling the trigger on a sell, but the thing with the penny stocks is your risk is often 20-50%, and 13% gains don't justify the risk in the long run. That's just my take on playing the pennies.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

doyerdiligence

Quote from: runner2847 on February 24, 2006, 05:09:43 PM
Hey guys,
Congrats on nihk. Great day for it today with that slow steady climb. Seems a lot more likely it will continue its move since its not just exploding or gapping up.

PMED is proving to be a pretty big dissapointment for me so far. Doesnt seem to want to continue its run, but it hasnt given back much of the 300+% run it went on last week. So I guess that is encouraging. Im hoping for some word on any development from the ceo's china trip next week as the secretary at the company i takled to yesterday suggested something would be out in a few days.

everytime i read your posts it's kinda making me sad man, you are always so down about your positions. you can't look at the market that way or you will get slaughtered. you have to start thinking of your money as not even in play, it really has no effect. look at the overall cashflow and direction of trend.  You seem to want instant gratification and when you don't get it your own ego you then force yourself into a negative mindstate and out of the play for all the wrong reasons. emotions are your wrost enemy and the hardest thing to overcome, but when you can, the market becomes a whole new arena.

please try to cheer up pal and have a nice weekend. PMEDS trend will take time to develope completely so don't get hung up on the day to day.
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

doyerdiligence

#903
http://tinyurl.com/k75gg

nihk chart take a look at the ADX lines, very curious piviot point. It could go to create some negative divergence.... but it's also at the point it could break out and i think with recent bottom reversal indicators and big volume lately we will see the break out before the negative divergence ;)
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

runner2847

Thanks for the pat on the shoulder doyer. I missed most of the trading day today bc I was at the hospital to see my unlce who is in bad shape. When I left at 11 we were looking prettying good and then after 5 depressing hours at the hospital I came home to see it finished down.

Im really not that dissapointed with PMED, more just that I sold my ptsc to buy pmed on friday. Putting me down 35% on PMED instead of being up another 200% on ptsc. I think PMED will come around I was just a little down on things this afternoon. Thanks a lot for the advice and I ll try and stay more positve.

oicpecnoc

Hey G,

Last time I even mentioned epyh I got smited by somebody, but Ive held a truckload of this for a long time now.  They announced a divvy and once it was paid the thing practically went to zero slowly but surely.  A very slow death over three or four months.  Yesterday there were some unsually large buys at the close, and then today we get over 25 million in volume on no news, and it darn near tripled at its hod. 

There was also a share buyback plan announce awhile back.

What do you make of this type of action.  A group play for a day?  Strategic price dropping to buyback at the cheapest prices?  Anticipated news?  Penny BS? 

Its unbelievable that you get to everyones posts.  Kudos to you.

Lucas Scott

Bought DLGI today @ .355. I set an order there in the morning and it filled mid-day. Great price - .005 off the low. Sorry for the late report! I didn't realize it had executed until after the close. 

Here's the long term chart again (too large to upload here)

http://tinyurl.com/puuoj

Pennies in my port: CKEI, DLGI, DNAG, DRDF, IFLB, MOBL, NIHK, PMED, WITM

Have a good weekend all!
Luke
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

higherstocks

Hey ELite I think your board is growing so big it is slowly building group plays. lol Have a good weekend all

eliteG

thx for the compliments everybody  ;D

I guess that means people are making money?  :D

----------------------------------------------

Quote from: la-onda on February 24, 2006, 05:43:02 PM
wonderful week guys,
hope we will continue the outstanding performance  ;D >:D

please check XTHN:

XTHN: Announces Record Ethanol Production in January
Tuesday , February 14, 2006 08:34 ET
Xethanol Corporation (XTHN) announced that despite downtime over the holiday season, ethanol production at its Iowa BioFuels plant during January 2006 reached a record 502,000 gallons. Mr. Christopher d'Arnaud-Taylor, Chairman and CEO of Xethanol, commented: "Since opening our BioFuels plant in July 2005, Iowa management has orchestrated a steady increase in ethanol production. We expect further growth as we install new equipment during the first and second quarters."

have a nice weekend
Oliver

Hey Oliver, lets see XTHN looks pretty darn good technically, long and short but I find it hard to play because its .ob trading around 5.58.. I find that very strange and so I will just watch.  Part of my safety filters is not playing .ob over 2 but this chart looks very nice, I'll study it.  Thx for the heads up.  You have a good weekend too.  ;D

Quote from: Lucas Scott on February 24, 2006, 06:27:13 PM
Quote from: dcrlin on February 24, 2006, 03:24:43 PM
Sold NIHK for 12.7% profit...I am happy....lesson learned--take profit consistantly...small profits do add up...not greedy :)

dcrlin - everyone's got their own rules when it comes to pulling the trigger on a sell, but the thing with the penny stocks is your risk is often 20-50%, and 13% gains don't justify the risk in the long run. That's just my take on playing the pennies.


Well said!

Quote from: doyerdiligence on February 24, 2006, 06:38:31 PM
http://tinyurl.com/k75gg

nihk chart take a look at the ADX lines, very curious piviot point. It could go to create some negative divergence.... but it's also at the point it could break out and i think with recent bottom reversal indicators and big volume lately we will see the break out before the negative divergence ;)


the adx line looks like a complete convergence(indicator is bullish and trending up  with price) to me and I also see a very explosive setup there.  Not sure what you're talkin about doyer.

Quote from: oicpecnoc on February 24, 2006, 11:50:16 PM
Hey G,

Last time I even mentioned epyh I got smited by somebody, but Ive held a truckload of this for a long time now. They announced a divvy and once it was paid the thing practically went to zero slowly but surely. A very slow death over three or four months. Yesterday there were some unsually large buys at the close, and then today we get over 25 million in volume on no news, and it darn near tripled at its hod.

There was also a share buyback plan announce awhile back.

What do you make of this type of action. A group play for a day? Strategic price dropping to buyback at the cheapest prices? Anticipated news? Penny BS?

Its unbelievable that you get to everyones posts. Kudos to you.

yo oic  8) long time,

EPYH - really one volume/price burst day does not give me enough evidence technically to say anything about a stock.  I have only succeeded once in buying a single candle of info and that was BSM at the end of August  :o  If I see a setup like that again I might actually buy but EPYH does not look very bullish to me.  Rejected at the 200 for now and heavy volume overhead from june, july and september make me think it would take some dramatic news to set up a new trend.  Who knows maybe that is the case, goodluck.

Quote from: Lucas Scott on February 25, 2006, 12:27:00 AM
Bought DLGI today @ .355. I set an order there in the morning and it filled mid-day. Great price - .005 off the low. Sorry for the late report! I didn't realize it had executed until after the close.

Here's the long term chart again (too large to upload here)

http://tinyurl.com/puuoj

Pennies in my port: CKEI, DLGI, DNAG, DRDF, IFLB, MOBL, NIHK, PMED, WITM

Have a good weekend all!
Luke

Nice pickup Lucas  8)  Very smooth.  This is another great trader right here who's rating should be at least twice this.  Keep up the solid work, glad to have you here.  ;)

eliteG

#909
I'm not so familiar with the wolfwave pattern but I wanted to highlight this chart thai626 did(excellent work) on NIHK.  What can I say it is pretty exciting  :o  :o

here is a link to the wolfwave discussion thread: http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=3732.225


thai626

Quote from: eliteG on February 25, 2006, 10:59:46 AM
I'm not so familiar with the wolfwave pattern but I wanted to highlight this chart thai626 did(excellent work) on NIHK.  What can I say it is pretty exciting  :o  :o

here is a link to the wolfwave discussion thread: http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=3732.225



Thanks G.  You might have missed it but I had posted that chart in this thread a few days ago.  Anyways, luckily you were able to find in the technical analysis folder.  Calven is right though, I might have to PM David to let him know the potential of this stock.  WHEN it hits $.40, that's what I will be selling some of my shares.  Until then, happy trading to everyone. 

Before I go, I want to review my three reasons to buy (all posted in previous messages):
1)  WOLVEWAVE PATTERN
2)  G-PATTERN
3)  CUP AND HANDLE PATTERN
4)  So I lied..............The most important reason to buy this company is because their technology is ORIGINAL and ONE OF A KIND!! 

Sorry, I can't post charts right now..............but I might do it later tonight.  Otherwise, just look back at my previous posts. 

Thai
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

thai626

Quote from: thai626 on February 25, 2006, 12:05:45 PM
Quote from: eliteG on February 25, 2006, 10:59:46 AM
I'm not so familiar with the wolfwave pattern but I wanted to highlight this chart thai626 did(excellent work) on NIHK.  What can I say it is pretty exciting  :o  :o

here is a link to the wolfwave discussion thread: http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=3732.225




Thanks G.  You might have missed it but I had posted that chart in this thread a few days ago.  Anyways, luckily you were able to find in the technical analysis folder.  Calven is right though, I might have to PM David to let him know the potential of this stock.  WHEN it hits $.40, that's what I will be selling some of my shares.  Until then, happy trading to everyone. 

Before I go, I want to review my three reasons to buy (all posted in previous messages):
1)  WOLVEWAVE PATTERN
2)  G-PATTERN
3)  CUP AND HANDLE PATTERN
4)  So I lied..............The most important reason to buy this company is because their technology is ORIGINAL and ONE OF A KIND!! 

Sorry, I can't post charts right now..............but I might do it later tonight.  Otherwise, just look back at my previous posts. 

Thai


Ok....here are the charts I promised. 

1)  See the above chart!
2)  G-pattern!  You go G!  Thanks for teaching me this pattern!
3)  Cup and Handle!


Good luck everyone!! Enjoy!  Cause next week will be mighty tasty!!
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

higherstocks

#912
Thx G for NIHK!  Sold out yesterday for a nice gain.  I didnt like the close on closing on Friday so I sold out 10 minutes to close.  Plus the 45% drop in revenues in 2005 didnt help.  I do think it will be playable probally middle of 2006 and end of 2006 but till then I'm staying clear.  Ready for your next pick.  ;D

Lucas Scott

#913
WITM may be on the verge of a G-Pattern. We should have an answer early next week. Nice chart with the pullback to support on lower than average volume and then a volume increase as it came off the support line.   
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

wrangler

Found this on a message board , thought it was neat

LOAD UP THE TRUCK !!!!!!!!

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^|||___
| $$$$ NIHK $$$$_||||__\,___
|_..__..___..__.===|=|__|__] ] ]|
(@)'(@);;''''(@)*(@)******(@)+
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
wrangler