3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liquid Stick

Quote from: oicpecnoc on February 26, 2006, 09:03:57 PM
A brief comment on the theory that nihk is going up because of this thread. 


I don't think so. 

http://tinyurl.com/eszaq

Watch what i say.  There are several stocks that have done well after mentionting them.  Pay attention to what captures my attention.   But, i like to mix it up a bit too.  I'll throw in some crappy stocks in the list.  So, i'm not givign anything away.  I'm not getting paid for the effort.  I have a list at SC.  I scan 700-1000 stocks and can do so in a few hours.  Many of the stocks i find.  Find they're way into these and other message boards and others lists of picks.  But, i'm patient.  But, you won't ever know unless you look.  AEMD, ASXSF, ALTI, AMCR, ADL, ADRX, AGT, APPA, ATS, BKUNA, BJCT, BLTI, CSAR, CMRG, CHINA, CHAP, CHRK, CCUR, DMED. EGLF, ENER, FSII, FBN, GTOP, GNTA, GPXM, GBN, HEC, HPOL, HOMS, HCBK, IMMG, ILNP, INSM, IDTI, ICTL, IYXI, IVAN, JPM, LI, LSTR, NETC, NBIX, NMXC, NXG, NVO, OS, OXIS, POGI, ANTP, PGCN, RYQG, PLXT, PRVB, AUY  i know it's a lot.  But, it's is a bull market
In the world, of gifts from god, I succumbed to mediocrite and settled for engineer.  When here is where I belong.

Terliso

#961
Lucas,

What is wrong with your chart of SUWN?, you gotta complete your chart..here i'll give you one ;)

1) SUWN - Log Scale
2) SUWN - Linear Scale -- u see SUWN chart kind of flatty right there ;)

Note: this is only 4 months chart of SUWN ;)
I've done this technique many times & made nice profit from it.. i hope you can too. goodluck lucas!! ;) :D ;D

eliteG

well this thread has gone to shit.. thx guys I'm locking it up.. post your arguments and research where they should go.