3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Great website

Started by steaua, June 03, 2005, 10:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steaua

Its nice to find this website with so much information and a wonderfull team....i watch this website for 1 month and everyday i learn more.I am a newbie and i am a little confused on what trading system to use?...what brockers and so on...I wish therre was a section for newbies...
Regards

Ramsburg

Quote from: steaua on June 03, 2005, 10:01:25 PM
Its nice to find this website with so much information and a wonderfull team....i watch this website for 1 month and everyday i learn more.I am a newbie and i am a little confused on what trading system to use?...what brockers and so on...I wish therre was a section for newbies...
Regards

Hi steaua,

Welcome to our comunity ! and thanks for your feedback.

You can use our «Stock Talking» board, to start topics about that kind of subject. I'm sure you will have nice inputs from our members.

best regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

golfqtee

I agree!  I love this site!  Watch it every day!  Love all the posts!  Love that there are no pumpers, dumpers, eeewwww....  Just good information by the people that post.  Thanks!  You have done a great job!

10 years ago I was an active day trader, then the internet bubble broke, and I lost big.  So, I stayed away.  But I'm back.  Smarter.  I have always loved the pennies.  I am one of the original MPTV aka MPTT owners in the millions of shares.  Does that tell you something?  Won, lost.  Smarter now.

Good luck to everyone, and thanks for this site!!

dyc100

Great site!  I usually come here to check out what traders are picking for their hot stocks and the strategies behind their pick and trading!  Great place to learn and make friends! :D

hermanpu

much better than yahoo forums, runs slow on my internet though, maybe its just comcast cable's fault

trajayb

I agree. This is "the best" forum I have ever read. Thanks for your great work "3sof" team.