3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

3StocksOnFire.com applies for Pink Sheets ???

Started by Stocky2000, January 14, 2006, 03:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stocky2000

Hi David and  Frederic!

I remember once i read your goal is to go public with 3sof ? Pink Sheets ? Any News....?

Thanks ;)

Ket1390

David Randolph

Quote from: ket1390 on January 14, 2006, 03:18:11 AM
Hi David and  Frederic!

I remember once i read your goal is to go public with 3sof ? Pink Sheets ? Any News....?

Thanks ;)

Ket1390

Not yet Ket1390, still adjusting our business model and thinking where to go long term. I always felt I wanted to be an investor/speculator, not a newsletter writer and certainly not a CEO or CFO of a publicly traded company  ::)

I like to write and discuss investment strategies and picks, but to make this a "corporation" ... I still don't know if I want to go that way or spend a few years in Brazil just writing, investing and enjoying the sun 8)

You'll know if there are any new developments, thanks for your interest  :)