3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

RICK

Started by newnewbie, January 18, 2006, 03:04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

newnewbie

RICK CONTINUES ITS UPWARDS MOVE....CHART LOOKING GREAT!

http://stockcharts.com/gallery/?RICK



REMINDER: RICK COULD REACH $20++ THIS YEAR....RECORD 1Q EARNINGS IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS.


PER GUIDANCE THIS MONTH:

- 70% revenue growth in 2006 compared to 2005.

- 50c/share expected in 2006 vs. a 4c/share loss in 2005

- REMEMBER: RICK's FLOAT is only 3M SHARES


Details in blog:


http://rickto10.blogspot.com/


To trade at a forward P/E of 30 it would have to be trading at $15

To trade at a forward P/S of 3, it would have to be trading at $15

With a 3M float, it could trade at $25.

RICK reminds me of FORD, DXPE, BOOM, HURC, and other similar low-floaters before they made it BIG. I clearly remember when those stocks were trading under $4 a couple of years ago. Compared to them, RICK has a much smaller float and could be far more explosive with steady volume. Steady volume will become the norm after earnings in mid February


DO YOUR DD

Richard

Quote from: newnewbie on January 20, 2006, 03:21:44 AM
I'll make sure that I come back to see you and remind you of your miopic attitude after I reach  $6 real soon.

Myopic attitude? LMAO! For the same PPS as RICK I bought a bunch of SUF...hahahahahahahaha!


newnewbie

#2
SUF is a pump and dump. They have NO revenues and never will.   That hot air balloon will deflate just as fast as it went up.


RICK will be higher than SUF at year's end. In fact, RICK might be trading above $20 this year.

- 70% revenue growth in 2006 compared to 2005.

- 50c/share expected in 2006 vs. a 4c/share loss in 2005

- 3M share float

http://rickto10.blogspot.com/

To trade at a forward P/E of 30 it would have to be trading at $15

To trade at a forward P/S of 3, it would have to be trading at $15

With a 3M float, it could trade at $25.

RICK reminds me of FORD, DXPE, BOOM, HURC, and other similar low-floaters before they made it BIG. I clearly remember when those stocks were trading under $4 a couple of years ago. Compared to them, RICK has a much smaller float and could be far more explosive with steady volume. Steady volume will become the norm after earnings in mid February


DO YOUR DD



Richard

Quote from: newnewbie on January 22, 2006, 01:32:34 PM
SUF is a pump and dump.

SUF is not unlike every single stock that has ever been traded in the history of the world: It is worth EXACTLY what someone is willing to pay for it.


newnewbie

It looks like investors don't want to pay that much for SUF today.

RICK, on the other hand is about to breakout....and this is why..




- 70% revenue growth in 2006 compared to 2005.

- 50c/share expected in 2006 vs. a 4c/share loss in 2005

- 3M share float

http://rickto10.blogspot.com/

To trade at a forward P/E of 30 it would have to be trading at $15

To trade at a forward P/S of 3, it would have to be trading at $15

With a 3M float, it could trade at $25.

RICK reminds me of FORD, DXPE, BOOM, HURC, and other similar low-floaters before they made it BIG. I clearly remember when those stocks were trading under $4 a couple of years ago. Compared to them, RICK has a much smaller float and could be far more explosive with steady volume. Steady volume will become the norm after earnings in mid February


DO YOUR DD

Lucas Scott

QuoteIt looks like investors don't want to pay that much for SUF today.

LOL :D Snap!!

Newb, you seem to have hit the nail on the head regarding SUF.  Oh the SUFfering!  I guess it was good today for the daytraders who bought in the low-10's and sold in the 12's, but longs SUFfered. I tried to short today but there were no shares available through Ameritrade.

There's a Rick's club in Seattle. The city enacted some draconian strip club laws last fall. Now there's a "4 foot rule" which means dancers and customers can't come within 4 feet of each other. I assume this eliminates lap dances. I wonder what's the point of a strip club then? Rick's will have to get its revenue growth from other cities. 




GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Richard

Quote from: newnewbie on January 23, 2006, 11:51:18 AM
It looks like investors don't want to pay that much for SUF today.

Sucks to be an investor...hahaha!  ;D Volume and price action! That's really all that counts, IMHO . If you would have bought the original breakout of SUF, you'd still be up 100%+ even after today. Show me a breakout on great volume, I'll buy some RICK. If thats a myopic attitude to you, so be it...however, I would agrue that a myopic attitude is self-evident.








newnewbie

#7
RICK CONTINUES ITS UPWARDS MOVE....CHART LOOKING GREAT!

http://stockcharts.com/gallery/?RICK



DO YOUR DD

newnewbie

Lucas,

Seattle's Rick's is a drop in a bucket for RICK. The new Manhattan club is a cash cow...and Wall Streeters don't mind paying $17 for a drink. BTW, our friend  Boooyyaa!!! was spotted at Rick's Manhattan several times. Rick's manhattan will contribute over $8M in revenues this year and about $M in net income (float is 3M).

Listen to RICK's presentation to institutional investors (link in blog):

http://rickto10.blogspot.com/

DO YOUR DD

Lucas Scott

Quotehowever, I would agrue that a myopic attitude is self-evident.

LOL :D Snap!! Newb, Richard just called you out on your DWCH tout. I hope your RICK fares a little better than that after its earnings release!

GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

newnewbie

I sold my DWCH to buy RICK a couple of weeks ago. I miissed the rally to $5++ but it doesn't matter now. I became concerned about the seasonality of their business. DWCH management was deceptively bullish in the 4Q 2005 CC and that eventually became a warning signal for me..... after hearing the CC over and over again. I believe DWCH will be OK in a few more querters after they diversify a little more to avoid the usual Q/Q choppiness of a growing software company.

RICK is a different story.....let's face it...beautiful women, good food, good atmosphere, alcohol, fun, sports, etc..are all recession proof...it doesn't matter if oil is $100...or gas $4.

Beautiful women are almost an afterthought at Rick's Cabarets. Typical Rick's customers are well-to-do professionals, bussiness owners, and just about every professional sports figure you can imagine. Rick's  food quality is better than most fancy restaurants. Rick's establishments are also well-equipped sports' bars. Since we have one sport or another in season year round, sports enthusiasts will always find Rick's atmosphere more fun (with   beautiful young ladies all around them  instead of their  girlfriends/wives).


Richard

Quote from: newnewbie on January 24, 2006, 02:37:12 AM
I sold my DWCH to buy RICK a couple of weeks ago.

You posted that recomendation on Jan. 6th. If you sold it a "couple of weeks ago" that means you sold it the same damn day you posted that recomendation or the day after. Either way you didn't bother to update the original thread.

Shady as your rating indicates...

newnewbie


Lucas Scott

QuoteShady as your rating indicates...

Harsh!! ;D  Newb, I'm gonna take Richard's side on that point though. If you change your stance on a stock a day or two after touting it, you should update the thread. So for DWCH, an update like "DWCH is a pig, I am selling the POS immediately" would have been appropo.

Regarding RICK, from the Jan 5 press release: "The company did not change previously announced guidance for fiscal 2006 of revenues in the $23 -$24 million range and net income of about $2 million." So one could argue that RICK's good numbers are already priced into the stock. :-\ We'll see
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

newnewbie

I don't think the current price reflects the $2M net income the company expects for this year. Most investors nowadays don't take/patience to llok at the details. I bet they don't even know that $2M equates to about 50c/share. Furthermore, investors like to chase hot stocks and RICK will be a hot stock after earnings.