3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Do you believe in Jesse Livermore ?

Started by J.Livermore, June 05, 2005, 10:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.Livermore


So just put this symbol on your watch list: SMKT.OB

And take a look at this website:
http://www.stockmarketsolutions.org/plan.htm

;)
Jesse Livermore
I love Thursdays, specially the Black ones...

AussieTrader

Woops sorry Jessie, nice link I accidentally smited you when I was supposed to do an applaud, I'll make sure I make it up to you.  ;)
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

David Randolph

$1500 a month to follow Livermore's strategy? I already do that for free  ;D

AussieTrader

AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

cumulina

As a person trying to recover from almost total financial wipe-out due to my own stupid previous trading decitions, I'm so glad that I found 3sof!

Thanks to these guys things are looking up, and hopefully in the not so far future I'll be back to where I started ::)
...And then onward!

I'm trying to learn, and this site is the only one I've found with nice friendly people (and I think ALL the contributors to this board are truly nice and sharing - to the benefit of all!)

With our posts and contributions we help eachother to become better traders, and I have yet to see a negative post by any member!
What a rare quality :-*

I was very sceptical in the beginning, wondering what these guys schedule was? But following their trades, and seeing that the advice given was honest and well meant, I'm now putting my money in the same trades, and doing quite well -

The fact that 3sof DO NOT require a set fee but only ask for donations, adds to their credability to me.

I really like this friendly, helpfull, world-encompassing community.
Off course we're all in this to make money - but on the market!
Not off each other.

So - I'll stick with these guys!

My stars show that I have donated.
I can tell you that I donated 10% of my earnings since I started following their advice.
If it's $10.- or $100,000.- ...not important!

I'm happy!

;D

Cheers!



Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.

AussieTrader

Good for you Cumulina, glad you have found a nice place to help you get those $'s and confidence back.
Mike
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

J.Livermore


I guess we can't be nothing but bullish when the name of the great king is on the play:
Jesse Livermore

For some reason I choose this name for a nickname, may be it could give me some inspiration on my trading decisions  >:D >:D >:D

Does anyone got SMKT on their hands right now ?
Jesse Livermore
I love Thursdays, specially the Black ones...