3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

PTSC.OB A RAMBUS wanna-be

Started by willey, January 28, 2006, 11:53:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

willey

I bought recently on the bet that it'll go to a buck!  They have won licenses from AMD & from INTC & now from HPQ ( I believe ).  They are flooded with $$$ & are trying to win more licenses.  They are being sued by practically every Japanese Electronics firm so that the Japanese don't have to acknowledge these patents owned by PTSC.OB.

I bet the Japanese all settle with PTSC.OB & will pay $$$$$$$ to PTSC.OB.  The hype alone, as these settlements arrive should drive this stock from its present 15 cents to about a buck, I believe.


good trading to all!

willey

boatguy

Good pick!

Volume coming back

Got in this morning. ;D

boatguy

PTSC moving nicely the last couple days.



boatguy

Sold 1/3 @ .244 (wanted .25)

Hope we don't see a gap in the morning, just a steady rise on increasing volume

willey

Hi Folks,

PTSC.OB is half way to the buck that I expect we'll see

That'll make it an 8 bagger for me...

good trading to all

willey

dhiraj19


Lucas Scott

I'm long from 21.9 with an extra position added at 24.4. I'd be happy with a 4-bagger (~88 cents). I've never had a 4-bagger. I'm hoping we see a third white candle tomorrow to complete the 3 white soldiers formation.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

boatguy

Well, I just sold at .95-What a run!


Terliso

#9
David Randoiph totally missed PTSC.ob ;)
Should have been a great ride on pennies on fire porfolio ;)

la-onda

looks nice again IMO  >:D

KCScott

Applaud Willy - I'm gonna have to read this fourm more often
Those that think money can't buy happiness, don't know where to shop

la-onda

time for reentry  ???

dhiraj19

Move again to $1.

Fujitsu Purchases License--Moore Microprocessor Patent™ Portfolio

http://www.alliacense.com/press/20060301.html

Fujitsu Purchases License to Intellectual Property Protected by Moore Microprocessor Patent™ Portfolio

Fujitsu joins expanding roster of global giants, including Hewlett-Packard and Casio Computer, to secure licensing rights to ubiquitous MMP Portfolio technologies

CUPERTINO, Calif. - March 1, 2006 - Alliacense today announced that Fujitsu Limited has purchased a license to the intellectual property protected by the Moore Microprocessor Patent™ (MMP) Portfolio. Fujitsu joins an expanding roster of global system manufacturers, including Hewlett-Packard and Casio Computer, who have become MMP Portfolio licensees. Specific terms of the license were not disclosed.

According to Mac Leckrone, Alliacense president, the spectrum of system-level digital products exploiting MMP design techniques is very extensive. He noted that products ranging from televisions, digital cameras and portable music players to servers, medical equipment, and even automotive electronics systems are all designed with multiple semiconductor devices that use MMP Portfolio technologies.

"Our Licensing Program rewards first movers in their industry sectors with substantial discounts," said Leckrone "By design, our licensing structure enables nimble and forward-thinking system manufacturers to disadvantage their competitors." He confirmed that Alliacense has contacted hundreds of system manufacturers around the globe, and that competition for early-round licensing berths in key market sectors has become intense.

"Once digital hardware vendors recognize their broad reliance on the intellectual property protected by the MMP Portfolio, they appreciate the critical need to secure continued access to the fundamental MMP technologies," said Leckrone "System-level coverage is essential to maintaining product design freedom and avoiding supply-chain disruptions." He noted that Alliacense also offers simple, royalty-free licenses to all semiconductor sector operations, worldwide.

About The MMP™ Portfolio
Named after legendary inventor Charles "Chuck" Moore, the Moore Microprocessor Patent™ Portfolio encompasses seven US patents as well as their European and Japanese counterparts. Protected through year of 2015, these patents protect techniques used in designing microprocessors, microcontrollers, Digital Signal Processor (DSPs), embedded processors and System-on-Chip (SoC) implementations.

In light of the early validation of MMP Portfolio by marquee chip-makers Intel and AMD in 2005, MMP licensing efforts are now focused on global system manufacturers.

About Alliacense
Alliacense is a TPL Group Enterprise executing best-in-class design and implementation of intellectual property licensing programs. As a cadre of IP licensing strategists, experienced business development and project management executives, and technology experts, Alliacense focuses on expanding the awareness and value of TPL?s intellectual property portfolios. The TPL Group is an intellectual property development and management firm founded in 1989. For more information, visit www.alliacense.com.

Alliacense, Moore Microprocessor Patent, and MMP are trademarks of Technology Properties Limited (TPL). All other trademarks belong to their respective owners.

Lucas Scott

I'm back in again at 1.005. My target is 1.25 - 1.50.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.